Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
STAMFORD HILL

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 1:08 pm
Hello ladies,
I need your advice.
I live in a very tiny kehilla with not so much infrastructure, hence whenever I travel to a larger community I stock up on shells/ hoisery, accessories, clothing items for my younger grils and older boys for shabbos etc.

I wil be in stamford hill for only one afternoon soon iy''H. Ive never been there before and would like to use the time wisely ...please could youa dvice me some store for basics (like accessory world) and for more shabbosdik selection (but not too fancy /expencive). I am looking for good deals or reasonable priced items,as the kids grow and I dont usually spend houndreds of euros on staple items. my 3 and 6 year olds need uniform tops, black skirts, maybe a shabbosrobe or pretty shabbos dress, the boys need shabbos pullovers (age 14 and 10) and I might look for a line black chol black skirts (I am short and chunky) and 2-3 tops that dont need layering in the summer.

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME WHERE TO SHOP!!!

Busybee5

Post Fri, Jul 05 2024, 1:19 pm
For school uniform shop online at marks and Spencer, I think their 20 percent off uniform sale is still on.
Get it delivered to where you're staying.
For the rest , I don't know because I live in Manchester but definitely go to accessory world! They also have good sales on at the moment.
Hatzlocho

amother
Firethorn

Post Sat, Jul 06 2024, 7:51 pm
Finx Shell Station Maybe Coats and Co will have sale. Pink and blue Accessory World
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics