Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
When (If) You Go To A Hotel Program

Do you change your clothes numerous times daily?
Yes, because I choose to/want to show my outfits  
 5%  [ 2 ]
Yes, because everyone else does/I feel pressured to  
 8%  [ 3 ]
No, I wear one outfit/don’t care what others do/think of me  
 85%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 35

Cheiny

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 5:37 pm
Do you change your clothes numerous times throughout the day Shabbos/YT? If so, is it because you like to show all your outfits? Or because you feel pressured/everyone else is doing it? Or do you just wear one outfit and don’t care what others are doing?

Stars

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 5:38 pm
I don’t notice what others are wearing. I only change if I get dirty or uncomfortable for some reason.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 5:39 pm
One outfit unless there is a reason to change (robe to be comfortable, something else motzei shabbos).

:)iknowit

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 5:52 pm
I always start off dressed how I think I should be and then after 15 min of suffering off goes the tights and clothes and on goes whatever I am comfortable in for the rest of the time.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 6:01 pm
I dress at hotel shabbos programs, however I dress at home. Robes throughout shabbos. I can sometimes go through 3-4 robes per shabbos, depending on how dirty I get.

justmarried:)

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 6:27 pm
I have been going to Pesach hotels for 20 years
I change because I want too. Not to show off my clothes and nobody cares what you do. All they care about is themselves. You won't make more friends if you change 10x daily or wear the same thing. If we are talking about a yom tov day I usually get dressed for lunch and after lunch I change into something more comfortable (robe) and then at night I usually put on a new outfit for the meal. Sometimes I would go down to breakfast in a robe, then get dressed for lunch and then change back to robe etc. It's all about comfort to me. Nothing to do with what anybody else is doing. On a chol hamoed day I wear one outfit for breakfast, lunch and dinner unless I did an activity like going to the zoo or jeeping or swimming so then I shower and change before dinner.

Genius

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 7:50 pm
It depends. On Shabbos I might change after afternoon nap if I’m in the mood, and motzei Shabbos if I take a shower. I don’t have rules. Some people’s fancy clothing and heels are intimidating so I can see why many people might look towards the stilettos for cues when a change is in order lol.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics