Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Has anyone heard rebbetzin kushelevsky speak?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
  DarkPurple  

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:42 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Pretty sure no treatment. But in the video they spoke how the doctors told both of them it’s impossible.
I never knew the rush yeshiva knew English !

I know them personally and I’m pretty sure they did. But I don’t know for sure. It’s still 100% shamayim. 88 year old man with serious fertility issues, and 57 year old woman!! They are such special people. If I didn’t know them personally I’d have such a hard time believing that interview, but it’s real.

s1

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
It sounds like she had a different type of upbringing, difficult first marriage and some hard years so she’s probably not really looking to publicize that. In addition, I’m assuming she needs to protect her children’s privacy. She doesn’t talk much about them. I wonder how they’re doing…

One of her children from her first marriage accompanied her and R' Tzvi on a trip to the UK when the baby was around 3 or 4 weeks old. R' Tzvi, with his step son as his "gabbai" visited and spoke in many of the local schools, and the Rebbetzen spoke to some women and girls.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 8:22 pm
Do any of her children from her first marriage live with them?

amother
Topaz  

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:55 pm
I feel so bad for his first wife. She was married to someone with fertility issues her entire life, a special women. And Hashem sent him a huge nes after she passed on.
In the interview's outro, Yaakov Langer says that he obviously didn't mention her in front of the current Rebbetzen, but that she too was an incredible woman.

amother
  DarkPurple  

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:02 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do any of her children from her first marriage live with them?

Can we not talk about them please. They’re children. It’s not up for public discussion. I know them, they’re real people with real lives.

amother
  DarkPurple

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:05 pm
amother Topaz wrote:
I feel so bad for his first wife. She was married to someone with fertility issues her entire life, a special women. And Hashem sent him a huge nes after she passed on.
In the interview's outro, Yaakov Langer says that he obviously didn't mention her in front of the current Rebbetzen, but that she too was an incredible woman.

She really was. You don’t have to feel bad for her, I’m sure she’s rejoicing on high. If you would’ve known her you would know what I mean. She was probably a meletz yosher for him, who knows, maybe it’s because of her advocacy on high that he was zoche!

amother
  Topaz  

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:18 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
She really was. You don’t have to feel bad for her, I’m sure she’s rejoicing on high. If you would’ve known her you would know what I mean. She was probably a meletz yosher for him, who knows, maybe it’s because of her advocacy on high that he was zoche!

I know that people in Gan Eden don't get jealous, and that she was so special.

She probably can see a greater good.

It's more like my petty mind that's getting bothered. Because he had the issues and she stayed married to him!!

amother
  Amber

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:26 pm
How do we know it’s his fault ?
What if they had unexplained infertility?

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:37 pm
Does anyone know her upbringing
She defiantly does not sounds like she grew up yeshivish with there way of talking
Wonder if she was allways frum
She sounds like a very cool lady

amother
  Blush

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:38 pm
amother Blush wrote:
She will be talking again at Tamar Ansh's virtual hafrashas challah event, which is free to join.

For anyone who wants to hear Rebbetzen Kushelevsky speak (or just anyone who wants to join something monumental Wink)
Here's the link: https://jerusalemchallahcenter.....2024/

amother
  Topaz  

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 2:00 pm
amother Amber wrote:
How do we know it’s his fault ?
What if they had unexplained infertility?

He said "The doctors tested me and said I would never ever have a baby"

amother
  Topaz

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 2:04 pm
meyerlemon44 wrote:
I hope this question doesn’t come across as rude or immodest, but does anyone know if they used fertility assistance or was it 100% shamayim? It’s amazing either way!

I know that Reb Moshe Sternbuch gave him a heter to use a controversial method.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 2:57 pm
I listened on Chayeinu, it definitely sounds like she grew up frum. She got married at 28 and was married for 20 years and had 7 kids. She doesn't give details. She speaks about her Emunah and about how the shidduch came about.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics