Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Has anyone heard rebbetzin kushelevsky speak?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

chocolate pie

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:32 am
What is the phone number for Chayeinu?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 9:50 am
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

mommy9

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 10:30 am
chocolate pie wrote:
What is the phone number for Chayeinu?

amother
Wallflower

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 1:24 pm
The article in Mishpacha was fantastic, but I wish they would have shared more about the Rebbetzin's life and background.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 1:34 pm
amother Wallflower wrote:
The article in Mishpacha was fantastic, but I wish they would have shared more about the Rebbetzin's life and background.

Can You post the article ?

amother
Wallflower

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:05 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Can You post the article ?

Here it is. They did a great job of giving the Rosh Yeshiva's life story, but I am just as curious about her.

https://mishpacha.com/child-of-my-prayers/

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:05 pm
amother Wallflower wrote:
Here it is. They did a great job of giving the Rosh Yeshiva's life story, but I am just as curious about her.

https://mishpacha.com/child-of-my-prayers/

Thank you so much!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:32 pm
It sounds like she had a different type of upbringing, difficult first marriage and some hard years so she’s probably not really looking to publicize that. In addition, I’m assuming she needs to protect her children’s privacy. She doesn’t talk much about them. I wonder how they’re doing…

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
It sounds like she had a different type of upbringing, difficult first marriage and some hard years so she’s probably not really looking to publicize that. In addition, I’m assuming she needs to protect her children’s privacy. She doesn’t talk much about them. I wonder how they’re doing…

I’ve hearing she has seven kids and I’ve been hearing she has two kids so I don’t know what’s right.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:46 pm
amother Amber wrote:
I’ve hearing she has seven kids and I’ve been hearing she has two kids so I don’t know what’s right.

Yes! When the news came out that she had a baby, websites posted that she had two older children. When I listened to her speak, she said she has 7 other children and 4 grandchildren so that must be the correct information.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:50 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes! When the news came out that she had a baby, websites posted that she had two older children. When I listened to her speak, she said she has 7 other children and 4 grandchildren so that must be the correct information.

Right.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 2:59 pm
She said she has 7 children and 2 grandchildren from before. when she married him the youngest was 8 years

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

meyerlemon44

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 3:11 pm
I hope this question doesn’t come across as rude or immodest, but does anyone know if they used fertility assistance or was it 100% shamayim? It’s amazing either way!

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 3:13 pm
meyerlemon44 wrote:
I hope this question doesn’t come across as rude or immodest, but does anyone know if they used fertility assistance or was it 100% shamayim? It’s amazing either way!

Pretty sure no treatment. But in the video they spoke how the doctors told both of them it’s impossible.
I never knew the rush yeshiva knew English !

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 4:20 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Pretty sure no treatment. But in the video they spoke how the doctors told both of them it’s impossible.
I never knew the rush yeshiva knew English !

How could you be pretty sure of something so improbable and so private?
And I thought Rav Tzvi Kushelevsky was American, no?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 4:27 pm
He was born in EY but moved to America at 3 and grew up there, and he also lived and learned in England later on.

Last edited by Hashem_Yaazor on Wed, Jul 03 2024, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 4:34 pm
I am 100000% sure the rov’s parents are celebrating on high and his friends who have passed away are so joyously celebrating on high.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 4:40 pm
amother Amber wrote:
I am 100000% sure the rov’s parents and friends who have passed away are so joyously celebrating on high.

Yes! Of course!

meyerlemon44

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:35 pm
amother Coral wrote:
How could you be pretty sure of something so improbable and so private?
And I thought Rav Tzvi Kushelevsky was American, no?

I doubt the doctors would tell them it’s impossible and then assist with treatment, so that seems pretty indicative to me.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:37 pm
meyerlemon44 wrote:
I doubt the doctors would tell them it’s impossible and then assist with treatment, so that seems pretty indicative to me.

it wasn't necessarily the same doctors
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics