Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
If you are in Jerusalem, what gift would you appreciate

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 10:38 am
I want to gift my Jerusalem employees. What can I get for them?

I need store recs that will deliver. I’m in the US

joonabug

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 10:45 am
dont know so many places that deliver or what you could possibly get delivered but I know bags by simcha- simcha leiner delivers like muffins, coffee, etc which is always nice to get

joonabug

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 10:46 am
📞0586503688 W/A+35054021313
📧 simchabagsgib@gmail.com

Brit in Israel

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 10:46 am
You could do an email gift card.
They have ones for the stores like golf, fox, laline etc. I think the do ecards

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 10:48 am
Thank you!

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:19 pm
My husband's workplace gives a Nofshonit card for Pesach and R"H. We used to use such cards for CafeCafe but nowadays it goes to buy our kids shoes twice a year (pays about 85-90% of the cost, twice a year).

Tav Zahav is also popular, so is Best Shai.

Or get something from Fox Home or Na'aman but that comes with a gift receipt so that they can exchange for something they want.

Some of the best workplace gifts we've received:
Really good knives with a decent cutting board; a travel kumkum (we've used it even without traveling); an amazing wok. Some of the less great gifts: A cake stand (we have no need for it but we did regift it); white-and-black sheets that are 160 width (useless because we need either 90 or 180; also ugly); a fleecy winter blanket (useful but we have so many of them); glass storage containers (useful but we have enough and haven't actually used them).

If you notice the useful ones don't depend on personal style, they are just eternally useful for anyone and everyone. The useless or annoying ones are dependent on lifestyle and taste.

But truly the best ones are gift cards useful in a range of stores. Truly.

If I were your employee I'd ask for a 500 shekel Nofshonit card, or Best Shai card. Those are the ones most useful IMO.

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:21 pm
Brit in Israel wrote:
You could do an email gift card.
They have ones for the stores like golf, fox, laline etc. I think the do ecards

Theoretically that's nice but TBH many people prefer actual physical cards that don't depend on having your phone available, charged, smartphone, etc.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 1:13 pm
I never end up using gift cards. My company sent me a nice cheesecake for shavuos. They also give a $500 YT bonus for pesach and succos. What are you gifting them for- just random or you didn’t do anything YT time?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics