Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Possibly interesting website for good used clothing

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 11:30 am
https://www.thredup.com/featured/162193495

I have never used them.

Aurora

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 11:34 am
I buy a lot of stuff from them. They're usually pretty good, but sometimes they get the fabric content wrong. Be wary of anything "final sale."

chmamma

Post Mon, Jul 01 2024, 12:10 pm
Big fan of thredup!
They have great filters - can sort by skirt length, sleeve length, neckline, size, etc.! Much easier than buying preloved clothes in an actual store, which can be very overwhelming.
I've also bought some really nice handbags there - if you wait until their major clearout sales, you can really get an amazing deal.
Agree with Aurora that fabric content can be wrong. They also don't have the best return policy (they charge a restocking fee and it's gone up lately), but it's worth it for me.
They did once mislabel something that had wool, which I wouldn't have bought. I tried to return it and get a full refund without the restocking fee by claiming it was labeled incorrectly, but they didn't waive the restocking fee.
I know a lot of people who use thredup as well and love it. If you're thinking of using it, please feel free to use my referral code - will give you 45% off your first order (but sometimes they have even higher discounts and I don't think you can stack codes, so check first!): thredup.com/r/9YREYA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics