Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Experience with Ima Hatuva,anyone?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 5:35 am
Hi. I keep hearing about how wonderful the program is, with people losung 25 kg without much effort and not gaining the weight back.Has anyone tried it? What' your experience? Do you know if tgey offer guidance in English? Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 6:58 am
Bump

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:14 am
There's no such thing as losing much weight with little effort and keeping it off with same. Any program claiming to achieve this impossibility is either a complete scam or involves continued use of dangerous and usually addictive drugs. Don't waste your time and money.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:49 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi. I keep hearing about how wonderful the program is, with people losung 25 kg without much effort and not gaining the weight back.Has anyone tried it? What' your experience? Do you know if tgey offer guidance in English? Thanks!

If they are not gaining the weight bwck, then it has to be something like changing your food intake, for life. If not, then the minute you stop the program you will put it all bsck on, and then some.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 5:50 pm
Sure, they change their food intake. By without much effort " I mean they dont starve themselves, don't crave for foids they ate not supposed to eat etc. Its all about changing eating habits, I just wanted to find out how. But they do not seem to be offering any info in English. Thanks for responding, anyways:)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise