Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppababy Vista or Bugaboo Fox5

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 3:12 pm
I can’t decide. Someone please help me make a decision

amother
DarkGreen

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:26 am
bump

mushkamothers

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:27 am
Where do you live
What are your needs
What will you use for
Make a list of features and then match it to a stroller

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:20 pm
Vista is bigger than the fox, it has a much larger basket, which is amazing. I think the fold on the vista is much easier than on the fox. Both have a good push, but fox is slightly better. The fox is lighter than the vista. The vista will allow for converting to double (if that's relevant), I think the vista is better wearing than the fox-least it feels more solid. They are both good strollers.
Both are good for walking, but less so for taking in and out cars.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:28 pm
The vista is so freaking heavy, no one I know will use it as a double.

I have the vista, it's great for our lifestyle of busses and grocery shopping without a car and traveling all over without a car with its massive basket. If I had a car I probably wouldn't have a Vista.

I also got mine crazy cheap second hand. I don't know if I would of paid all that money for a new one because it's so heavy.

amother
Opal

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:32 pm
I use my vista as a triple.
If you don’t want to use the vista as a double why spend so much just get the cruz.

amother
Tulip

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:39 pm
Nothing beats the push of a bugaboo.

amother
Lightpink

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:44 pm
Love my vista for what I use it for. Basically, a shabbos stroller and daily walks will never ever put it in the car too heavy big etc. same applies for the fox. Cheaper than the fox in my opinion, not worth the extra money for the bugaboo. But for my travel stroller, I love my bugaboo butterfly. I keep it in the car.
I dont use it for the double. Worst double ever one baby is basically on the floor. For a double I have a city mini double.
So basically if I was doing it all over again, I would get an uppa baby cruise to save money(and slightly smaller lighter than both fox and vista), a bugaboo butterfly for travel and a city mini double unless there’s some better new double out there which I don’t know about.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 1:07 pm
My kids are all spaced at least 2 years apart, and the Vista is the perfect double, as I don’t usually need the second seat, only sometimes. It fits in the basket or the trunk and is so easy to snap on and off. Saved me from buying a whole double stroller that I’d only use occasionally.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 1:10 pm
I vote bugaboo. I think the seat is deaper/more comfortable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics