Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bugaboo fox vs donkey

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:24 am
having what is likely my youngest child. one above is over 4. dont need a stroller but would like a new one. I see a deal for $400 including tax for either fox or donkey. is that a good deal? and which one is better? Ive never had a bassinett for a stroller with my other and would be nice to
thanks.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:39 am
amother OP wrote:
having what is likely my youngest child. one above is over 4. dont need a stroller but would like a new one. I see a deal for $400 including tax for either fox or donkey. is that a good deal? and which one is better? Ive never had a bassinett for a stroller with my other and would be nice to
thanks.

This deal is most likely a scam. Too good to be true.

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:41 am
amother OP wrote:
thanks.

Donkey turns into a double. It doesn’t sound like that’s what your looking for.
Fox is very similar to donkey just without he double factor.

P.S. I’m pretty sure the 400$ bugaboo deal is a scam. There was recently a scam selling bugaboos for 400. They don’t go that cheap unless they are second hand or a scam.

tweety1

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 1:06 pm
amother Skyblue wrote:
Donkey turns into a double. It doesn’t sound like that’s what your looking for.
Fox is very similar to donkey just without he double factor.

P.S. I’m pretty sure the 400$ bugaboo deal is a scam. There was recently a scam selling bugaboos for 400. They don’t go that cheap unless they are second hand or a scam.

Yea I agree with this. I have the donkey. I love love the carriage. No way is $400 legit unless it's a run down second hand. The second hand ones is great condition go for at least $1000. The donkey is close to 2k

gande

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 1:43 pm
Fox donkey is wider only worth it for a double.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics