Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Urgent - private ob/gyn
Previous  1  2

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 3:47 am
Dr. Simcha Yagel in Har Hatzofim. Not cheap because it is in a hospital (payment to the doctor and for all the hospital resources), but he was amazing. But maybe call and see if he has an idea.

Dr. Claude Shukrun does it in a medical center (maybe Assuta), not in a hospital. In Tel Aviv I think. They regularly do them there and are well equipped. It is cheaper and faster than doing it in the hospital, can usually get an appointment very quickly. Could be a good option. I used him as a doctor, but didn't end up doing a d&c with him. Call his Jerusalem office to get details 02-6525919 or 02-6249024.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 4:43 am
Thank you to everyone who replied, someone was able to connect us directly to one of the doctors suggested here and BE"H it will all work out.

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 6:18 pm

amother
Poppy

Post Fri, Jun 28 2024, 9:58 am
I had this situation. Chaim V’Chessed had us go through public healthcare in a certain hospital that charges welfare rates and they helped with finding out exactly which doctor was going to be there (she was really excellent). I’m really grateful for their help. They also got it done so sensitively and quickly.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions