Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Pls help me with a menu 4 next 3 days..reached rock bottom!

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 8:41 pm
Please I can't stop eating someone pls post an exact menu for me until Monday. I'm 5,7 and about 190 lbs...most I've ever been. I do exercise daily. But can't stop eating...maybe if I have to come back and report what I ate it will motivate me at least to start...

amother
Snowdrop

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 8:45 pm
Same. Can we make up emails and log out food to each other every day?

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 8:48 pm
Hey! Shabbos can be hard but I find having healthy options really helps-

Do you like/can you make/buy?

*baked apples (I put apples/peaches/strawberries in a pan with sweetener and water for 2 hours. Some like cinnamon)

*yogurt- a tart one that won’t give you a sugar high

*chicken, I like chicken and when I’m trying to watch what I eat I basically eat it twice a day.

*hard boiled eggs

If it’s not a protein or an apple- don’t eat it! If you’re hungry, eat- a protein or an apple. Drink water like a camel and iyh the first bloat will come down.

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 8:51 pm
Some things I learnt:
Drink water. How much? Your weight in half divided by 8 is the amount of. 8 oz cups you should drink.

Eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of bigger meals and hunger in between.

Plan and prepare meals so you don’t reach for anything spontaneously.

Lite at night. After a dinner (as early as possible) close the kitchen and drink water.

For meal ideas here you go-
Breakfast: Eggs, avocado, Greek lite, cottage cheese and peppers, huge salad with a protein…
Lunch: eggs, fish, leftover dinners… sourdough and spread. Any breakfast idea listed
Dinner: grilled chicken, wraps, burgers and breads but tons of vegetables, rice, seeet potatoes, whole grain carbs, quinoa, stir fry,

Do you find anything speaks to you? Maybe if you give some feedback I can tell you more tailored answers.

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 9:27 pm
I like the foods mentioned...I need a strict plan tho. If u say eat chicken ill eat 5 or 6 wings. Or 3 hard boiled eggs with mayo TMI I think I'm a lost case....I hate myself!

AlwaysCleaning

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 10:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
I like the foods mentioned...I need a strict plan tho. If u say eat chicken ill eat 5 or 6 wings. Or 3 hard boiled eggs with mayo TMI I think I'm a lost case....I hate myself!

You're not a lost case, you got this!
Try eating your protein with a healthy grain and a vegetable so you'll feel satiated for longer. Drink lots of water before, during, after and in between meals. I find that when I have a sugar craving, it usually means im thirsty.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise