Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kids Corner- Share an adorable comment your child made
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 11:21 am
My four and a half year old told touched my belly and said mommy I think my baby sister is in there, cause you see its a very fat belly. The she said hello baby sister to the belly

I am not pregnant Crying

amother
Oatmeal

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 11:26 am
amother Brass wrote:
My four and a half year old told touched my belly and said mommy I think my baby sister is in there, cause you see its a very fat belly. The she said hello baby sister to the belly

I am not pregnant Crying

I feel you.

My 7 year old does it all the time…

Last week he came running out of Cheder- “hi mommy! Oh good!! You have a baby in your belly!!” The yard was full of teachers, parents, students embarrassed

No sweetie, it’s just cake.

This morning he asked why some families get new babies every year but hashem hasn’t picked us in a while…

Between my 2 there is no rest 😂 see upthread for my story of my 3 year old requesting to buy her a baby sister “from the shop”.

amother
Oleander

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:17 pm
4 year old:
I wish we would have twins
Me:
You could daven to Hashem
Her: (Goes outside, looks up to the sky with intense face)
Hello, can I please order two boys?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:35 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
When my youngest sister was about 5 she told my brother who is 2 years older than her- don’t think your so great because your bigger then me. I could’ve come home from the hospital first but the doctor only let 1 baby leave the hospital at a time, so I was nice and I let you go first because I knew they wanted a boy.

(She’s youngest of 7 girls and he was the first boy after 6 girls..)

There was a story like that. The parents had two girls and wanted a boy she got pregnant again but suffered a miscarriage got pregnant again it was a boy then a year later without even trying they had a girl. When she was I think two she told her parents how she was supposed to be born her exact words were I was inside mommy and then you said you wanted a boy so I left and let Jacob go first.
Then she asked her parents why they were crying when she left them.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:37 pm
amother cornflower wrote:
There was a story like that. The parents had two girls and wanted a boy she got pregnant again but suffered a miscarriage got pregnant again it was a boy then a year later without even trying they had a girl. When she was I think two she told her parents how she was supposed to be born her exact words were I was inside mommy and then you said you wanted a boy so I left and let Jacob go first.
Then she asked her parents why they were crying when she left them.

Uh, ok that’s freaky. I can assure you my sister does not have otherworldly intuition or powers she was just trying to be smart.

amother
Chicory

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 5:04 pm
Just Hearing my grandchildren call me ''Savta'' makes my heart beat fast. I really didn't know when or if I would be a Savta, but now it is the best Present Hashem has given me.

aria3578

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 6:46 pm
This happened today

I was finishing to get dressed and called to my 2 yr old who was in the kitchen w my cleaning lady

I hear her tell the cleaning lady
Wait one minute

Then she comes to my room and I tell her we havta get dressed and go to Morah

Mind you she’s holding a shmata (rag)
And she looks at me and says
Ok but wait one minute. First I finish cleaning and then we go to Morah
And she ran out to go back to cleaning

I was laughing so hard
😂😂😂

amother
Papayawhip

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 7:43 pm
Bunch of things today

Toddler 2 year old:

Went with me to the bathroom (no judgement pls) and asked me if it's raining (I was peeing 🤣🤣)

Went with my husband to the pizza store and had an absolute meltdown. My husband picked her up and asked what happened. She says hey where's the bug. Scared bug. Lol.

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Jun 28 2024, 5:25 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Bunch of things today

Toddler 2 year old:

Went with me to the bathroom (no judgement pls) and asked me if it's raining (I was peeing 🤣🤣)

Went with my husband to the pizza store and had an absolute meltdown. My husband picked her up and asked what happened. She says hey where's the bug. Scared bug. Lol.

my son was worried about my pad.

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Jun 28 2024, 5:34 pm
We were at the doctor this week for physicals. My very narrow and skinny 14 year old boy doesn’t see so good. I told for my 3 1/2 year old daughter that he will need glasses. She said, he will need skinny glasses because he has skinny eyes! 😂

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 28 2024, 6:06 pm
My 3 year old loved the statue of liberty because "she's holding up ice cream".

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 11:04 pm
My 3 yo daughter insisted to have a becher and a katz (cat in yiddish) (instead of tatz) by the meal.

same daughter shows "quote & quote" with her fingers and says "when ppl do this motion, it means they are lying"

lol
keep em coming!

amother
Broom

Post Yesterday at 11:09 pm
amother OP wrote:

same daughter shows "quote & quote" with her fingers and says "when ppl do this motion, it means they are lying"
!

Yeah my kids call it “ahem ahem”

amother
Steelblue

Post Yesterday at 11:31 pm
4 year old son: mommy did you know Dovid hamelech was a Shepard … ya , he was a “bah bah king”.

amother
Steelblue

Post Yesterday at 11:35 pm
Had a few boys back to back , my kids said “mommy you wear too much blue , if you want a baby girl you have to wear pink”.
Its true tho, I do wear a lot of blue 🤔

BH Yom Yom

Post Yesterday at 11:48 pm
amother OP wrote:
My 3 yo daughter insisted to have a becher and a katz (cat in yiddish) (instead of tatz) by the meal.

lol
keep em coming!

What’s a tatz?

amother
Peach

Post Yesterday at 11:50 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
What’s a tatz?

Tray

BH Yom Yom

Post Yesterday at 11:51 pm
amother Peach wrote:
Tray

Thank you Smile

BH Yom Yom

Post Yesterday at 11:51 pm
DS asks for salad with “hearts of pond” LOL

amother
Natural

Post Yesterday at 11:55 pm
My 19 month old heard me from the other room saying I need to get her clothes.
She’s like “I don’t wanna get dressed”
And then she’s like “I don’t wanna wear that”

A few times she said that. Just turned 19 months and is learning to speak.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics