Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best Product for Polishing Silver

pause  

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 11:45 am
I've always used Goddard's silver polish. Lately I've been hearing about better, perhaps easier products to use, but I don't remember names. Can you post or link what you use and are happy with?

pause  

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 3:11 pm
People, how do you polish your silver?

amother
PlumPink  

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 3:20 pm
pause wrote:
People, how do you polish your silver?

We don’t lol!

Ok, seriously speaking, the few times a year I do, I use the same old fashioned paste my mommy used. Think it’s the Goddards.

amother
  PlumPink

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 3:23 pm
So I heard about a new spray pesach time and actually had it in my cart last Friday. Texted a friend because I remembered her talking about it and she said she thinks it windex… so there goes ez and there goes my above post as to me not polishing frequently.

I do occasionally use a sock or one those mittens for a quick short term shine.

Chayalle  

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 3:33 pm
I use the Goddard's foaming polish.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:01 pm
I have the foaming one, but I prefer the cream/liquid. I use a finger to spread it over the silver, then a soft microfiber cloth to rub it. It stains the cloth, so after washing it, it's the designated silver cleaning shmatta. Till my kids use a different one.
The trick is to find a kid who gets great satisfaction from shining silver, lol.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:08 pm
Iymnok wrote:
I have the foaming one, but I prefer the cream/liquid. I use a finger to spread it over the silver, then a soft microfiber cloth to rub it. It stains the cloth, so after washing it, it's the designated silver cleaning shmatta. Till my kids use a different one.
The trick is to find a kid who gets great satisfaction from shining silver, lol.

LOL my DD used to do all the silver polishing around here. This guy came along and took her away....BH. Now I have to do my own polishing.....

pause

Post Thu, Jun 27 2024, 4:16 pm
Iymnok wrote:

I use the cream/liquid too. Nothing more efficient out there yet?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry