Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Does anyone in your family watch Mr. Beast?
Previous  1  2

Does anyone in your family watch Mr. Beast?
Yes  
 51%  [ 71 ]
No, I would not allow it  
 13%  [ 19 ]
No, who is Mr. Beast?  
 28%  [ 40 ]
Other  
 6%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 139

amother
PlumPink

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 10:11 pm
I watch some.
Chris is barely in any videos now.
I really dont like the ones in the protect the car series or train vs lambo series so I dont watch
There is a lot of waste in the other videos but thats not the point.
I really didn't like the one where he was in isolation because it was right after oct 7 amd all I could think of was poor hostages who are going through worse.
In general he seems pretty good and pretty honest

mizle10

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 10:16 pm
amother Babypink wrote:
My teens and preteens watch it. I have no interest.

I wasnt thrilled about the guy who transitioned but I honestly dont think Jimmy was thrilled about it either. He had to come out in full defense of Chris or risk being cancelled. So while it would have taken courage to do so, I can recognize that his livelihood was on the line and its not an easy thing to ask someone to do. I also noticed that they dont ever get political so even with the guy whose getting feminine, they never address it and its just sort of there. My children are not sheltered and they know about LGBT so watching this show wont change anything.

Im noticing my kids are outgrowing it anyway.

I think he actually gives millions of dollars to charity and does a ton of good things so I can forgive the crazy stunts. Hes providing entertainment and making money by doing it so its not technically a waste.

Giving charity doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s teaching kids there’s no or little value to money. I think it’s terrible values. I don’t let my kids watch it. Everything is hefker and worthless.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 10:43 pm
My teen sometimes does, but I'm not happy about it. Now that I know about someone transitioning on there (just found out from this thread), I'm going to have to clamp down.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Jun 25 2024, 10:47 pm
My kids watch it at the dentist does that count?!
I think it's stupid and childish, besides for the ones where he actually helps people (like where he paid for blind people to have surgery to see again, or something like that).
My teens don't watch on school days so there isn't much watching opportunities. We rather do family movies.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics