Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is there any easyish business to open
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 6:27 pm
At home in which can make profit first year, not q big profit, maybe 20k the 1st year and upwards from there?

amother
Blueberry

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 6:33 pm
Babysitting

TwinsMommy  

Post Thu, Jun 06 2024, 6:56 pm
direct sales. You're in business FOR yourself but not BY yourself. Your company submits sales tax FOR you. You pay wholesale, you sell retail. It's possible to profit your first week, depending on whether you invest in inventory. If you build up to a full inventory you can take a month or two to get to profit--- it's up to you. I've been in direct sales for almost 24 years, both full time and part-time/ hobby.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Jun 19 2024, 5:57 am
TwinsMommy wrote:
direct sales. You're in business FOR yourself but not BY yourself. Your company submits sales tax FOR you. You pay wholesale, you sell retail. It's possible to profit your first week, depending on whether you invest in inventory. If you build up to a full inventory you can take a month or two to get to profit--- it's up to you. I've been in direct sales for almost 24 years, both full time and part-time/ hobby.

How did you get started?

TwinsMommy  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 5:58 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
How did you get started?

You're recruited in by someone already in the business in most cases. If you are over 18 and living in the USA and legal to work in the USA and want to hear about my biz, PM me and we'll set up a phone chat. I can get you up and running and start your training, etc.

amother
Catmint  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 5:59 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:

Who do you sell to?

amother
Dandelion  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:00 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:

Are you talking about an MLM?

TwinsMommy  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:04 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
Are you talking about an MLM?

direct sales--- it's a bit different than traditional MLM. You don't have to recruit to make thousands in a month. You CAN just sell if that's all you want to do. Buy for 100, sell for 200. But you DO get bonuses and extras for recruiting if you want.

As for who we sell to, that's covered in training. There are lots and lots of different ways to work with new clients and in direct sales you want a product that needs to be re-ordered so that clients keep coming back for more.

Like--- selling diamond rings might be lucrative but you'd have to keep up the steady supply of new clients because who can afford more than one diamond ring? But if you're selling a product that's 100 or 200 dollars, people come back multiple times a year when the product runs out (and diamond rings don't go down the drain or get eaten or used like direct sales products... lol)

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:07 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
direct sales--- it's a bit different than traditional MLM. You don't have to recruit to make thousands in a month. You CAN just sell if that's all you want to do. Buy for 100, sell for 200. But you DO get bonuses and extras for recruiting if you want.

As for who we sell to, that's covered in training. There are lots and lots of different ways to work with new clients and in direct sales you want a product that needs to be re-ordered so that clients keep coming back for more.

Like--- selling diamond rings might be lucrative but you'd have to keep up the steady supply of new clients because who can afford more than one diamond ring? But if you're selling a product that's 100 or 200 dollars, people come back multiple times a year when the product runs out (and diamond rings don't go down the drain or get eaten or used like direct sales products... lol)

What is the name of the company you work for?

amother
  Catmint

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:08 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:

Where do you get the products you sell from?

TwinsMommy  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:12 pm
amother Catmint wrote:
Where do you get the products you sell from?

directly from one of the company's distribution centers.

If you're truly interested, feel free to pm me to set up a phone chat.

Trademark  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:14 pm
Beware of MLMs. Many of them are scams and most people don't end up making any money or even end up losing money.

Their marketing can be convincing, don't fall for it.

They prey exactly on this type, SAHMs who are looking for extra income.

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:18 pm
This sounds like a mlm

amother
Crocus

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:21 pm
Sounds like an MLM to me too. You don’t have to recruit for it to be an MLM. You have to keep selling sneak oils.

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:21 pm
Helium balloons

Trademark

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:22 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
This sounds like a mlm

Exactly.

They obviously won't call themselves mlm because it has a bad rap, they'll use euphemisms like direct sales.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:22 pm
You could read up on all the differences between direct sales and MLM. Meanwhile, I'll keep making money and you can complain about what it sounds like. Smile From 2004 to 2011 I was in the top 2 percent of my company. The reason I'm not now is by choice--- I stepped down to more of a part time/ hobby status because of my special needs kids---- I spend more time on them than on my business (since 2011 or so). I owe a lot of gratitude to making the decisions I did back in 2000. I'm not going to keep coming back to defend why this isn't an MLM--- believe what you want.

amother
  Dandelion  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:23 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:

You can use all the double talk you’d like but this is an MLM type business and you should know better than to prey on desperate frum women like you are.

For anyone else reading this, if you want to do direct sales, you don’t need to sign up for an MLM to do so. Educate yourself and BEWARE.

amother
  Dandelion

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:24 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
You could read up on all the differences between direct sales and MLM. Meanwhile, I'll keep making money and you can complain about what it sounds like. Smile From 2004 to 2011 I was in the top 2 percent of my company. The reason I'm not now is by choice--- I stepped down to more of a part time/ hobby status because of my special needs kids---- I spend more time on them than on my business (since 2011 or so). I owe a lot of gratitude to making the decisions I did back in 2000. I'm not going to keep coming back to defend why this isn't an MLM--- believe what you want.

“Top 2% of your company”. Imagine how much more successful you could have been if you were ACTUALLY working for yourself and not just brainwashed into believing you were.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 6:30 pm
Why do you need to sign up with a company to do sales? Cant you buy direct from China and sell stuff in your basement?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics