Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Netivot Montessori School

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 8:13 am
I'm looking for current information about Netivot. I know very little about the school, the families the send, etc. I would appreciate any information.

amother
Brunette  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 9:57 am
it's a mo school. you can take a look at the website to get a feeling of the kids/family.

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 11:12 am
Thanks. I would like to hear personal experience if possible.

amother
  Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 11:22 am
I had family there but they switched out a few years ago so probably not what you consider recent

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 3:37 pm
Bump

amother
Moonstone

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 4:18 pm
my brother went there this past year and honestly my parents and him were not impressed.
I will just give a few random examples that ive heard from them.
first of all the kids are super out of the box and there is a big range but the actual school is super modern. my brother is a regular kid just has a bunch of learning issues. he wanted to play sports by recess but none of the boys play sports there. they have a rule that they have to eat lunch on the floor and my brother was always upset abt it and he felt like he was the weird one for wanting to eat by a table bc all the kids are okay sitting on the floor.
my brother actually said that the teachers diections are very unclear but we were unsure if it was actually true but my sister who is a very smart person, pre-med rn went for the day and sat in snd she agreed that the teachers are very unclear when explaining directions. the school also makes it seem like they are "different" in the sense where they really get every child what they need to succeed but we didnt find it to be true. my brothers rebbe was also not such a nice person and didnt speak nicely to my brother. idk I can ask my parents more specific questions if you have.

amother
  OP

Post Fri, Jun 21 2024, 7:14 am
Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed answer. That is very helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics