Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Tzniusprincess: How does it compare to Exquisite/Racheli

amother
OP  

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 7:56 pm
Tzniusprincess: How does it compare to Exquisite and Racheli for sister of bride gowns, price-wise. selection-wise, and quality-wise?

amother
  OP  

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 9:20 pm
bump

amother
Oleander

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 9:38 pm
Is exquisite the one in Boro park? If so exquisite has more of a selection and more nicer things but tzniusprincess does have nice things too. They are both nice and will work with you. Exquisite is overall more professional, they might have like a team whereas tzniusprincess I think is just the 2 of them, but they still have very nice things and do a good job. I actually got my wedding gown from tzniusprincess and loved it and got many compliments on it. Went there a few months ago as sister of the groom and they had nice things. Ended up with something from exquisite but tzniusprincess is definitely worth going to too.

amother
  OP

Post Sun, May 26 2024, 9:46 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
Is exquisite the one in Boro park? If so exquisite has more of a selection and more nicer things but tzniusprincess does have nice things too. They are both nice and will work with you. Exquisite is overall more professional, they might have like a team whereas tzniusprincess I think is just the 2 of them, but they still have very nice things and do a good job. I actually got my wedding gown from tzniusprincess and loved it and got many compliments on it. Went there a few months ago as sister of the groom and they had nice things. Ended up with something from exquisite but tzniusprincess is definitely worth going to too.

Thanks. Would you say prices are similar?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries