Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening
What are you growing?

synthy  

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 1:05 pm
Just for fun, what are you growing this year?
I was super excited to see my radishes have sprouted this morning. I also planted cherry tomatoes and jalepeno seedlings, and green beans from seed.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 1:07 pm
Weeds.
I got tired of feeding the groundhogs. They took one but out of every single tomato and cucumber. I will save my time, energy, and money and just go to the supermarket.

GLUE  

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 1:10 pm
Flowers, I hope nobody steals the rest of them or steps on them or blame's an earthquake on why a chair is on them.

synthy  

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 1:17 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Weeds.
I got tired of feeding the groundhogs. They took one but out of every single tomato and cucumber. I will save my time, energy, and money and just go to the supermarket.
LOL
I live in a condo with no garden space, but my porch gets a ton of sunlight. Everything is in containers. Sadly, there aren’t even any trees around my house so squirrels can’t get into my porch either.

synthy

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 1:20 pm
GLUE wrote:
Flowers, I hope nobody steals the rest of them or steps on them or blame's an earthquake on why a chair is on them.
That’s nice, what kind of flowers?
I planted some mixed flower seeds from Dollar Tree in a nice planter with the hopes that something will grow in time for Shavuot.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 2:18 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Weeds.

Same here this year.
I really did want to grow stuff, but got too late in the season…

One year we planted lots of cayenne peppers and my veggie plants around it were not touched.
The next year the groundhogs and chipmunks ate EVERYTHING. So this year they can have my weeds…

Iymnok

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 2:25 pm
Various aloe and two cacti.
My son planted some pepper seeds in his old boot. Surprisingly, they're growing!
I'd love to grow herbs, but I don't know how it would work with truma and maaser.
That's also why my mother is only planting flowers.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 5:07 pm
flower and herbs.

GLUE

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 6:02 pm
synthy wrote:
That’s nice, what kind of flowers?
I planted some mixed flower seeds from Dollar Tree in a nice planter with the hopes that something will grow in time for Shavuot.

Daffodils and some seeds I got in Walmart forgot what they are called they looked nice on the package
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening