Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Nachas center boro park

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:22 pm
Anyone know anything abt this place opening in bp now?
It’s their first season opening so I guess no one has experience with them but does anyone know the directors, morahs or if it’s supposed to a good place? Anyone sending there ?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone know anything abt this place opening in bp now?
It’s their first season opening so I guess no one has experience with them but does anyone know the directors, morahs or if it’s supposed to a good place? Anyone sending there ?

Bumping this up

tracyb

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:51 pm
They're originally from Williamsburg, heard directors are great! I'm sending there iyh.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:04 pm
tracyb wrote:
They're originally from Williamsburg, heard directors are great! I'm sending there iyh.

Are u starting now or next year ?

tracyb

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 10:52 am
amother OP wrote:
Are u starting now or next year ?
starting now

amother
PlumPink

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 11:47 pm
tracyb wrote:
starting now

Please let us know how it is.

tracyb

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 10:04 am
amother PlumPink wrote:
Please let us know how it is.

I still didn't start. They only opened a few classes meanwhile but I heard from someone that's there already that they are very happy!

Raizel1130

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 4:26 pm
I just started there and so did my neighbor. The place is stunning spacious and Beautiful equipment. However I have to say they are not very organized. The bus came over an hour late And when I wanted to hear how my toddlers day was there was no one to speak to. She did come home with a paper, but all it said is check off that she did nap and what she ate. I wanted to know other things that are important to me and I called almost one person to another. One person said she was there only two hours and doesn’t know which is my child and made me hold for a long time and never came back. I don’t feel comfortable with this And this is the problem Big center. I Was spoiled I sent my other kids A cozy warm Morah and was thrilled. She loved my kids and I always got great reports very honestly that my child the good and the bad and I really trusted her and the only reason I’m not sending there is because I got Vouchers so it doesn’t make sense. I should pay $680 a month, but I miss her and her place. Even though that place had 15 kids with one teacher and one assistant and this place here has only 6 to 8 kids. I feel like the kids were taking care of There. This place is new, so I have to give them a chance to establish themselves maybe a year from now they will be much better. Maybe I don’t know but now I can tell you that place is really pretty. They have wonderful hours, but again I am not impressed with their organization.

surviving

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 12:43 pm
Hi, I'm joining in this conversation because I'm curious about this place too. I tried finding a website or phone number for this place but there's no information anywhere! Can you let me know if a way to contact them? Id love to send there next year

tracyb

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:03 pm
surviving wrote:
Hi, I'm joining in this conversation because I'm curious about this place too. I tried finding a website or phone number for this place but there's no information anywhere! Can you let me know if a way to contact them? Id love to send there next year

718-517-8030

surviving

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:07 pm
tracyb wrote:
718-517-8030

Thank you so much!

amother
Pear

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 11:58 am
I would love to get an update. I want to start sending in the summer. This place is open for a little over a week so I guess the organization part can take some time. I would love to know more about the morahs? are they warm, caring, nice, devoted?? that's very important to me.
please keep us posted. thank you!

foreverone

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 12:29 pm
I saw the ad and wanted to find out more info and register. I've called so many times and no one ever answers... I also left a bunch of messages and no one returned any of my calls.
It makes me nervous - what if there is an issue? There is literally no one to reach or talk to....
Maybe just because they are new....
I've been trying so hard and was never able to talk to any actual human.....

surviving

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 12:39 pm
I also had to call 3 times in different days until I finally got through. Once I spoke to them though they got right on it and it was quick to get the application. I just went in this morning to drop it off so I can actually see the place and it looks really nice and there is a lot of staff there. It's still really disorganized though. I'm happy I'm waiting till September to send, I hope by then things are under control. There were 3 office staff when I went so maybe they're super busy? Id definitely get the teachers phone number when I send so I can contact them directly instead of going through the office

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 12:45 pm
I called hundreds of times. I tried all different days and all different times and NEVER got through

surviving

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 12:50 pm
So strange! Maybe try walking over if you're nearby. Otherwise I can post their email here if that's allowed. I'm new to this website and I don't know all the rules yet lol

foreverone

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 1:00 pm
surviving wrote:
So strange! Maybe try walking over if you're nearby. Otherwise I can post their email here if that's allowed. I'm new to this website and I don't know all the rules yet lol

I don't know if you can post it here. But you can private message the email address. That would be amazing

amother
Pear

Post Tue, May 21 2024, 1:42 pm
I had the same issue. I called for days, left messages... no call back. l I finally got through after literally calling a few times a day. The only reason I am still interested is because I spoke to the director before Pesach, I know she is experienced and is amazing but I am wondering about the staff?? waiting to hear from the mothers that are sending already.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics