Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 27  28  29  Next

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:30 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Well that was my question. Were the first generation, original vaccines tested against an inert placebo? I don't have time to parse through the ICAN letters and look up each vaccine he lists to see if it is first generation or not.

It wasn’t. (with 2 exceptions) See page 14 of the 3rd one - a vaccine pyramid.
See page 8-10 re gardasil

https://icandecide.org/vaccine-safety-debate/

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:32 pm
No, they were not in use prior to covid. Please provide links and I will retract.

Regardless, even if arguably they were used for some cancers, it doesn't change the fact that mRNAs were not used at a mass level to treat a virus such that safety, as based upon prior placebo-controlled studies, had been well established.

2013-mRNA rabies vaccine.
https://speakingofresearch.com.....arch/

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:44 pm
Well that was my question. Were the first generation, original vaccines tested against an inert placebo? I don't have time to parse through the ICAN letters and look up each vaccine he lists to see if it is first generation or not.

They were not.

amother
  Amethyst

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:46 pm
amother Oak wrote:

The rabies vaccine is given on a very very small scale. You can't compare it to the scale of the COVID vaccine.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Oak wrote:

Rabies? You said upthread that mRNA technology has been in use since the 1960s. If you follow the link you posted through to the underlying study, it was Phase I of a clinical trial and involved 101 people. Meaning, it was never brought to market.

As I said, a brand new technology.

Iow, there was no existing history of the safety of mRNA vaccines at the time the decision was made to vaccinate the control group.

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:58 pm
@scartlet re your long post on the previous page

amother Scarlet wrote:

I totally agree with the first part!

Re Ican papers - If you can make some time to read it, I’d like to hear what you have to say about it.

Especially - how can they assure safety with grossly inadequate pre-licensure trials? (No placebo, know or potentially toxic placebo, short duration, underpowered)

How can they still claim vaccines (plural, any of them) don’t cause autism? Not saying it’s proven that it does, but they don’t have any studies proving it doesn’t! There’s barely any studies for this at all on most vaccines.
See page 9-12 on the first one, hhs response to this is on page 5, Ican’s reply is on pages 46-57

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:07 pm
Rabies? You said upthread that mRNA technology has been in use since the 1960s. If you follow the link you posted through to the underlying study, it was Phase I of a clinical trial and involved 101 people. Meaning, it was never brought to market.

As I said, a brand new technology.

Iow, there was no existing history of the safety of mRNA vaccines at the time the decision was made to vaccinate the control group.

They had the technology and it wasn’t needed since the earlier vaccines work well, with no adverse side effects.
mRNA is safe. You don’t have to take it. There’s more junk in the air you breathe and the water you drink and the food you eat.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:11 pm
amother Blush wrote:
It wasn’t. (with 2 exceptions) See page 14 of the 3rd one - a vaccine pyramid.
See page 8-10 re gardasil

https://icandecide.org/vaccine-safety-debate/

Thanks. If I'm understanding correctly, as an example, the combined DTP vaccine was never studied as against a proper placebo control group. But, weren't each of the original separate vaccines, for diptheria, tetanus and pertusis studied against placebo controls?

Maybe that step shouldn't have been skipped. But it also doesn't seem exactly accurate to say that there was never a placebo control against DTP if D, T, and P were each properly tested separately.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:11 pm
amother Oak wrote:
They had the technology and it wasn’t needed since the earlier vaccines work well, with no adverse side effects.
mRNA is safe. You don’t have to take it. There’s more junk in the air you breathe and the water you drink and the food you eat.

How about the spiked proteins in the covid vaccine? Are those also safe?
How many boosters did you take?

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:12 pm
Thanks. If I'm understanding correctly, as an example, the combined DTP vaccine was never studied as against a proper placebo control group. But, weren't each of the original separate vaccines, for diptheria, tetanus and pertusis studied against placebo controls?

Maybe that step shouldn't have been skipped. But it also doesn't seem exactly accurate to say that there was never a placebo control against DTP if D, T, and P were each properly tested separately.

They weren’t tested individually with a placebo either.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:19 pm
amother Oak wrote:

Whatever the reason it was never used on humans, the fact remains it hadn't been used on humans until covid, with no established history of safety. The possibility of other things being even less safe does not change this fact.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:20 pm
lakewood mom wrote:
They weren’t tested individually with a placebo either.

If accurate then yes, I find this deeply disturbing and it would imply that we really have no idea as to correlation vs causation.

amother
  Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:22 pm
amother Oak wrote:

Now this is off topic but at the time, no, there were many people who were not given a choice not to take the covid vaccine. In light of the lack of established safety history and destruction of the control group, that was abhorrent.

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:24 pm

I don’t think it matters. D T and P might interact somehow and have a very different outcome, should at least be tested against those given individually.

Regardless, they switched to DTaP because DTP caused too many adverse reactions…

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 10:28 pm
amother Blush wrote:
I don’t think it matters. D T and P might interact somehow and have a very different outcome, should at least be tested against those given individually.

Regardless, they switched to DTaP because DTP caused too many adverse reactions…

Correct! Most of the vaccines given together by a child’s well visit were not tested together. Not referring to a combo vaccine- but when a child gets three at one visit…

amother
  Firethorn  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:50 am
amother Denim wrote:
Polio has not been renamed Guillian Barre. The symptoms are similar, but the polio epidemic was due to a virus which has largely been eradicated due to the polio vaccine.

If the polio epidemic was a result of vaccine side effects, how would another vaccine have ended the epidemic??? Make that make sense.

When the polio vaccine came out the side effect was .. wait for it… Gillian Barr syndrome. So so many of the later deaths or “polio” cases were not in fact even polio but took on a new name of Gillian Barr. Since the symptoms that used to be labeled polio are now known as Gillian Barr.

The polio vaccine is what spread it.
Check out the symptoms side by side.

Polio wasn’t a virus. It was a symptom of poisoning.

People who were paralyzed and died from it were screwed by their own government.
It’s 2024 and they did the same thing - the covid vaccine has injured, killed, and devastated the WORLD. Yet there are still people who believe it did something.
They’re implementing it into childhood vaccines. WTH is wrong with people?
It has caused miscarriage, stillbirths, fertility issue, early onset dementia, Alzheimer’s, turbo cancers, paralyzations, autoimmune diseases, and death.

The whole world around is dying. Sick. Coming up with out of the blue diagnosis of all these things and nobody realizes.

Look at these famous figures. For one example. Last two months.

King Charles : cancer
Kate Middleton: unknown illness
Sarah furgeson: skin cancer diagnosis less than a year after breast cancer diagnosis.
Prince Edward : “taking a break”
Prince William: “dealing with a personal matter”
King of Norway : rushed to hospital following infection
Thomas Kingston: sudden death
Queen Margreth - steps down
Pope Francis rushed to hospital
Jacob Rothschild: death.

What’s going on?
I know personally people who have died and have been diagnosed with tumors. Cancers. Autoimmune diseases.

Yet people think the Covid vaccine saved lives. And in fifty years there will be people speaking about Covid like they do now about the polio vaccine.
The government.

They haven’t found a cure for autism. Cancer. Alzheimer’s. Diabetes. Asthma. Allergies. Yet three pharmaceutical companies came up with a “cure” for Covid in less than a year.
And bill gates bought stock in Pfizer in September of 2019. Something is fishy.
And it goes all the way back. If they managed with Covid. They did it with the others.

Look into DDT spraying. Chossidmom posted about it earlier on I think.

I don’t put it past the corrupt three letter govt agencies to limit the population.

Bill gates father was one of the founders of planned parenthood. What are the chances of that?

He’s been talking about this for years. And he just got away with one of the biggest mass murders in the history of the world.

amother
  Yellow  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:00 am
amother Firethorn wrote:

The government.

They haven’t found a cure for autism. Cancer. Alzheimer’s. Diabetes. Asthma. Allergies. Yet three pharmaceutical companies came up with a “cure” for Covid in less than a year.
And it goes all the way back. If they managed with Covid. They did it with the others.

I don’t put it past the corrupt three letter govt agencies to limit the population.

Bill gates father was one of the founders of planned parenthood. What are the chances of that?

He’s been talking about this for years. And he just got away with one of the biggest mass murders in the history of the world.

I feel like when people who don't give vaccines start with the whole conspiracy-theorist mentality of the government wanting to mass murder the whole world, they lose credibility in everything else.

Are vaccines safe? Maybe they're not. Maybe they haven't been tested properly. Maybe they can be safer. Maybe they do cause all these diseases.

But to say that all the thousands of researchers, scientists, government agencies, doctors, etc. are on a rampage to inject poison into the majority of the population, including themselves and their children!!! just makes you sound a bit off.

I did not take any covid vaccines and I don't plan to, ever. I do think it's just a minor version of the flu now. But I lost a very close family member to covid in the beginning. My husband was really, really sick for over 2 weeks. We kept calling hatzalah because he couldn't breath. It was a real thing. It was scary. It was touch and go (we were avoiding the hospital at all costs because they were too overwhelmed -- with people on vacation, maybe?). B"H he recovered. But to say all these diseases and illnesses aren't real and just a hoax to kill the mass population is an insult to the people who lost loved ones to them.

GLUE  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:08 am
Two questions:

-DDT spraying did not start until 1939 how did it cause Polio in the early part of the 1900's?

-A few African countries(I forgot which ones) have started to use DDT in 2006 for Malaria, has Polio or Gillian Barr increased in those countries?

amother
  Oak  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:12 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
When the polio vaccine came out the side effect was .. wait for it… Gillian Barr syndrome. So so many of the later deaths or “polio” cases were not in fact even polio but took on a new name of Gillian Barr. Since the symptoms that used to be labeled polio are now known as Gillian Barr.

The polio vaccine is what spread it.
Check out the symptoms side by side.

Polio wasn’t a virus. It was a symptom of poisoning.

People who were paralyzed and died from it were screwed by their own government.
It’s 2024 and they did the same thing - the covid vaccine has injured, killed, and devastated the WORLD. Yet there are still people who believe it did something.
They’re implementing it into childhood vaccines. WTH is wrong with people?
It has caused miscarriage, stillbirths, fertility issue, early onset dementia, Alzheimer’s, turbo cancers, paralyzations, autoimmune diseases, and death.

The whole world around is dying. Sick. Coming up with out of the blue diagnosis of all these things and nobody realizes.

Look at these famous figures. For one example. Last two months.

King Charles : cancer
Kate Middleton: unknown illness
Sarah furgeson: skin cancer diagnosis less than a year after breast cancer diagnosis.
Prince Edward : “taking a break”
Prince William: “dealing with a personal matter”
King of Norway : rushed to hospital following infection
Thomas Kingston: sudden death
Queen Margreth - steps down
Pope Francis rushed to hospital
Jacob Rothschild: death.

What’s going on?
I know personally people who have died and have been diagnosed with tumors. Cancers. Autoimmune diseases.

Yet people think the Covid vaccine saved lives. And in fifty years there will be people speaking about Covid like they do now about the polio vaccine.
The government.

Guillain Barre syndrome is caused by a virus. Not polio.
Everyone taking a break? They’re allowed to take care of their family without telling you. Most unexplained deaths are drug overdoses.
Covid vaccine is not a cure. It’s like the flu vaccine.
You’re full of conspiracy theories.
The longer people live and the more advanced technology gets, more things are being discovered. Every thing has been around for thousands of years, people weren’t diagnosed or didn’t live long enough. Stop reading tabloids and start reading factual legitimate articles.

amother
  Oak  

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:13 am
lakewood mom wrote:
Correct! Most of the vaccines given together by a child’s well visit were not tested together. Not referring to a combo vaccine- but when a child gets three at one visit…

…than they’re protected against three more diseases!
Page 23 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics