Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 27  28  29  Next

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:48 am
amother Yellow wrote:
I do vaccinate my kids (with a perek of tehillim each time, so apprehensively), and I have to add here...the stories my grandmother told of the diseases people died from before vaccines (early 1900s in Europe). How can you ignore that? Yes, I agree that maybe some aren't necessary, like chicken pox, flu, definitely covid. But other diseases really did kill. Maybe it's easy for you to talk about not vaccinating because you're protected by all of us who did vaccinate, so the diseases are mostly eradicated.
I also want to add that my grandmother spoke a lot about the people in her days who were a "shtikel bissel" - meaning they were autistic or some other version of special needs. It was very common then, and this was before vaccines. It just didn't have a name.
I'm not saying vaccines are 100% safe. That's why I am nervous when I give it. I can also be nervous to cross the street, drive a car, or fly. But the alternative is so much scarier. These diseases are eradicated now and you know nothing of them.

This is a big misconception!
Most diseases were eradicated almost fully BEFORE the vaccines even came out! Proper hygiene and clean water (and even some antibiotics) were the cause for it! It has NOTHING to do with the vaccines. The data, charts and numbers don’t lie! They were eradicated BEFORE the vaccines came about!

No one is saying that autism was created from vaccines. But no one can deny, that since the amount of vaccines given in recent years- there has been an enormous uprise of autism, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, adhd and childhood cancers. Did these things exist before? Yes. Are we seeing the number cases rise drastically since the increase of vaccines? Also yes. The Amish and other children that aren’t vaccinated are not effected with these issues like the vaccinated population is.

The funny part of how the unvaccinated are protected by the vaccinated… ummmm… many vaccines contain a live virus. Many vaccinated are asymptomatic or get the thing they were vaccinated against. (Ex: measles, chicken pox). They then spread it to those who were unvaccinated and the “dirty anti vaxxers” are blamed for spreading the disease. Patient zero is always the vaccines ones! No one reports it though. Easier to blame the ones who weren’t vaccinated. I just saw one baby get the measles after his MMR shot and another get chicken pox after that one. Both drs didn’t report it.
Patient zero is almost always the vaccinated!!!
Please do some homework!
We’ve been listening to what the doctors tell us- but most of them didn’t do their own homework. They’re taught that vaccines are good…
How can you vaccinate your child when NO VACCINES WERE EVER TESTED WITH A PLACEBO!!! Did you know that???
Any study that was done to see if the vaccines are safe- after they were put on the market- was always funded by the CDC or other groups invested in the vaccines. If that is not corrupt… what is?!
It’s frightening to know that those we trust with our health and our childrens health do not have our best interest in mind. I get it. It’s scary. But once you know, you know.

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:52 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
Biggest joke. Herd immunity doesn’t exist. There’s no such thing.
Did the covid vaccine also save millions of lives? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And regarding the seatbelts, are you one of those that needs someone else to wear a seatbelt to keep you safe?
Because that’s the same kind of people that needs someone else to vax their child because it’ll protect them. When what’s the point of the vax to begin with, if it doesn’t protect you?

Oh also - when it all comes out how big a scam this is, don’t feel bad. I was fooled too. But open your mind. Question things. Soemthing doesn’t add up.
Why are they making money off of us vaccinating our kids?
Why is it that vaccinated people are spreading the viruses?
Why haven’t they tested anything?
Why has chronic diseases erupted in the past 60 years?
What changed other than the processed foods? Vaccines.
I will never be able to convince you. I’m so happy I only got a little wake up call. It could have been so much worse.
A close autism diagnosis. Psoriasis. Cysts.

You could bury your head under a rock with my sister in law who won’t see us because I didn’t vaccinate one child out of six. She obviously thinks that her kids vaccinations are not enough. I need to wear a raincoat too so she doesn’t get wet. Go figure. 🙄🙄🙄

Your sarcasm and tone is so mean.
Covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid. It did save lives because the apple who got vaccinated and got covid had much milder cases. Like the flu vaccine.
I don’t need other people to wear raincoats for me or seatbelts.
Herd immunity does exist.
Close autism diagnosis? Either you have it or you don’t.
Everything costs money. Alternative medicines cost more and generally dont work as well. Many are serious Ponzi schemes. Nothing works 100%. I know people who smoked for more than 50 years and didn’t get sick and I know people who never smoked who got lung cancer. I guess you think we should all take up smoking.
Maybe your sister-in-law won’t see you because of your personality and it has nothing to do with vaccinations. Or something else. Maybe she’s antisocial. Who knows. Maybe the last time you wanted to get together it was a bad time and she made some random excuse. Anything is possible.
I do question everything and Baruch HaShem a million times over we’re living I. Todays day and age where we’re protected from so many things. If you want to live like the people in the Middle Ages lived, remember the life expectancy was around 35 years.
There were always chronic diseases.
Vaccinated people don’t spread disease. Like I said, no vaccine works 100%.
Who is the they that hasn’t tested anything?
Everything is tested. I take that back. Many homeopathic products aren’t and they cause a significant amount of harm. Too much of anything is never a good thing.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:56 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
Biggest joke. Herd immunity doesn’t exist. There’s no such thing.
Did the covid vaccine also save millions of lives? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And regarding the seatbelts, are you one of those that needs someone else to wear a seatbelt to keep you safe?
Because that’s the same kind of people that needs someone else to vax their child because it’ll protect them. When what’s the point of the vax to begin with, if it doesn’t protect you?

Oh also - when it all comes out how big a scam this is, don’t feel bad. I was fooled too. But open your mind. Question things. Soemthing doesn’t add up.
Why are they making money off of us vaccinating our kids?
Why is it that vaccinated people are spreading the viruses?
Why haven’t they tested anything?
Why has chronic diseases erupted in the past 60 years?
What changed other than the processed foods? Vaccines.
I will never be able to convince you. I’m so happy I only got a little wake up call. It could have been so much worse.
A close autism diagnosis. Psoriasis. Cysts.

You could bury your head under a rock with my sister in law who won’t see us because I didn’t vaccinate one child out of six. She obviously thinks that her kids vaccinations are not enough. I need to wear a raincoat too so she doesn’t get wet. Go figure. 🙄🙄🙄

If I can give this post 100 likes, I would! So we’ll said!

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 6:56 am
lakewood mom wrote:
Most diseases were eradicated almost fully BEFORE the vaccines even came out! Proper hygiene and clean water (and even some antibiotics) were the cause for it! It has NOTHING to do with the vaccines. The data, charts and numbers don’t lie! They were eradicated BEFORE the vaccines came about!

No one is saying that autism was created from vaccines. But no one can deny, that since the amount of vaccines given in recent years- there has been an enormous uprise of autism, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, adhd and childhood cancers. Did these things exist before? Yes. Are we seeing the number cases rise drastically since the increase of vaccines? Also yes. The Amish and other children that aren’t vaccinated are not effected with these issues like the vaccinated population is.

The funny part of how the unvaccinated are protected by the vaccinated… ummmm… many vaccines contain a live virus. Many vaccinated are asymptomatic or get the thing they were vaccinated against. (Ex: measles, chicken pox). They then spread it to those who were unvaccinated and the “dirty anti vaxxers” are blamed for spreading the disease. Patient zero is always the vaccines ones! No one reports it though. Easier to blame the ones who weren’t vaccinated. I just saw one baby get the measles after his MMR shot and another get chicken pox after that one. Both drs didn’t report it.
Please do some homework!
We’ve been listening to what the doctors tell us- but most of them didn’t do their own homework. They’re taught that vaccines are good…
How can you vaccinate your child when NO VACCINES WERE EVER TESTED WITH A PLACEBO!!! Did you know that???
Any study that was done to see if the vaccines are safe- after they were put on the market- was always funded by the CDC or other groups invested in the vaccines. If that is not corrupt… what is?!
It’s frightening to know that those we trust with our health and our childrens health do not have our best interest in mind. I get it. It’s scary. But once you know, you know.

I can negate everything you said. Unfortunately I don’t have the time.
https://apnews.com/article/fac.....28165
Here’s one article about how the Amish do get everything the rest of the world gets.

amother
SandyBrown  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:07 am
its interesting to me how at the end of the day its nice to say that diseases were eradicated before vaccines... and vaccines have nothing to do with the fact that they are around today.

you cant actually prove that. until we live in a world with no vaccines you cant prove it.

I also dont understand how autism is linked to vaccines, if it presents at 2 ... how are you sure that the vaccine triggered it. only vaccinated people were ever diagnosed with autism??

this kind of arguement is futile because no one will be willing to listen to the other side. I personally dont know a single person who was ever harmed by a vaccine and I know thousands that are perfectly fine.. (everyone I know)

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:11 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
its interesting to me how at the end of the day its nice to say that diseases were eradicated before vaccines... and vaccines have nothing to do with the fact that they are around today.

you cant actually prove that. until we live in a world with no vaccines you cant prove it.

I also dont understand how autism is linked to vaccines, if it presents at 2 ... how are you sure that the vaccine triggered it. only vaccinated people were ever diagnosed with autism??

this kind of arguement is futile because no one will be willing to listen to the other side. I personally dont know a single person who was ever harmed by a vaccine and I know thousands that are perfectly fine.. (everyone I know)

Exactly. Agree 100%.
And the people who didn’t get vaccinated and died aren’t answering questions anymore…
We don’t have neviim anymore to tell us why things are happening …

amother
  Firethorn  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:11 am
amother Oak wrote:
Covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid. It did save lives because the apple who got vaccinated and got covid had much milder cases. Like the flu vaccine.
Everything costs money. Alternative medicines cost more and generally dont work as well. Many are serious Ponzi schemes. Nothing works 100%. I know people who smoked for more than 50 years and didn’t get sick and I know people who never smoked who got lung cancer. I guess you think we should all take up smoking.
Maybe your sister-in-law won’t see you because of your personality and it has nothing to do with vaccinations. Or something else. Maybe she’s antisocial. Who knows. Maybe the last time you wanted to get together it was a bad time and she made some random excuse. Anything is possible.
I do question everything and Baruch HaShem a million times over we’re living I. Todays day and age where we’re protected from so many things. If you want to live like the people in the Middle Ages lived, remember the life expectancy was around 35 years.
Everything is tested. I take that back. Many homeopathic products aren’t and they cause a significant amount of harm. Too much of anything is never a good thing.

I’m not a Robert Kennedy fan, but he did all his homework. So check on his websites. Not one. And I repeat. Not one childhood vaccine was tested under a placebo control group.
That poison I injected my kids with Sad that poison was never tested on anyone. My children were part of an experiment. As was I. Shame on me for not doing my homework.
Just prove that otherwise. That’s all. Turtles all the way down. I dare you. It’s not an anti vax book. It’s facts. Information. But if you’re not ready to believe it, don’t bother.
Nobody has been able to refute it. Not one scientist - not one person. Why don’t you be the first.

My daughter started regressing and acting very strange after receiving two mmrv shots a month before her first birthday and a month after and then started spacing out and just parroting me and flapping her hands.
Doctor didn’t believe me at first, then sent in papers to have her evaluated.
I started realizing something was up after the Covid jab and put all this together and started researching like crazy.
It’s been almost three years since her last shot. She thankfully started snapping out of it in the last year.
Absolutely terrifying.
Also that sister in law called us and was like don’t argue or make a discussion about it - but my kid was diagnosed with autism.
Anything but the shot.
Good luck.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:13 am
amother Oak wrote:

Do you not remember them saying the covid vaccine will prevent you from getting covid?! That was their first sales pitch! Once that didn’t happen, they changed their tune to it will make it more mild. If that was really the case- people would be pushing each other to get the vaccine like a sale on Black Friday! They wouldn’t have had to incentivize it the way they did!
You said you question everything… but then ask “ who is the they that hasn’t tested anything?” My tone to the next question is not mean or rude- so please don’t read it as such. If you say you question everything, then how did you not do your homework properly to know the basics of the vaccines. Do you know the ingredients in them? Yes… the “they” are the vaccine trials done to ensure the safety and efficacy of each vaccine. They never use an actual placebo! Never!!! Please read that line again.
If they make a new MMR shot, group 1 gets the old vaccine and group 2 gets the new one. There is no group 3 getting saline. So any adverse reaction from a vaccine itself is being obscured.
A brand new vaccine also was never tested against saline, but all the ingredients without an antigen compound.
To explain- they never tested vaccine against no vaccine.
This is actual proof and real data. It is non refutable!

amother
  Yellow  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:13 am
lakewood mom wrote:

Please do some homework!

That is completely not true that most diseases were eradicated before the vaccine came out! What is your source for that? And how can you specifically blame vaccines for the rise in autism, autoimmune etc? Did you do a study to prove that it was vaccines and not other changes that happened in the world since they came out, like pollution, processed foods, radiation from technology, etc? When you just blame everything on vaccines without having a source or proving it, it breeds distrust. And the fact that vaccines weren't ever tested with a placebo would refute all your points as much as mine: maybe vaccines aren't safe, but maybe they are. It was never tested with a placebo so we don't know.

amother
  Firethorn  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:15 am

You know nobody who had cancer? Diabetes? Autism? Asthma? Eczema? Allergies? Lupus? Arthritis? Dementia? Alzheimer’s? Give me a break. These weren’t around years ago.
As long as 90% of this site is dependent on mood stabilizers, their kids on Ritalin, antipsychotics, anti depressants. And have to continue their visits to doctors - it’s a cycle. Never ends. Nobody ever gets better.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:18 am
amother Oak wrote:
I can negate everything you said. Unfortunately I don’t have the time.
https://apnews.com/article/fac.....28165
Here’s one article about how the Amish do get everything the rest of the world gets.

You can negate everything I said? Go for it! But you won’t!
I never said that the Amish don’t get anything- I said they don’t get LIKE a the rest of the vaccinated population. In the same number of cases…
I can give you an article right back stating the opposite.

Trademark  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:22 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
You know nobody who had cancer? Diabetes? Autism? Asthma? Eczema? Allergies? Lupus? Arthritis? Dementia? Alzheimer’s? Give me a break. These weren’t around years ago.
As long as 90% of this site is dependent on mood stabilizers, their kids on Ritalin, antipsychotics, anti depressants. And have to continue their visits to doctors - it’s a cycle. Never ends. Nobody ever gets better.

This is not proof of anything without showing any studies. People with diabetes died until insulin was invented so no there was probably not a lot of diabetes. Dementia probably didn't have time to set in because people died young. Also people with dementia now in their late 80s for example didn't take vaccines when they were young because most of them weren't invented yet. Autism wasn't diagnosed as much it became more and more diagnosed as awareness increased. And I could go on and on.

Correlation is not causation.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:27 am

It’s not “nice to say”- it’s factual. I’m looking at charts and data. Irrefutable data. Go read the book Turtles All The Way Down.
Nothing is opinions. Almost every sentence has a footnote with a source for it.
Quick question… know of any vaccines for scarlet fever or typhus? Know anyone who has it these days?

Last edited by lakewood mom on Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:36 am
amother Yellow wrote:
That is completely not true that most diseases were eradicated before the vaccine came out! What is your source for that? And how can you specifically blame vaccines for the rise in autism, autoimmune etc? Did you do a study to prove that it was vaccines and not other changes that happened in the world since they came out, like pollution, processed foods, radiation from technology, etc? When you just blame everything on vaccines without having a source or proving it, it breeds distrust. And the fact that vaccines weren't ever tested with a placebo would refute all your points as much as mine: maybe vaccines aren't safe, but maybe they are. It was never tested with a placebo so we don't know.

Why are you saying that it is completely not true that most diseases were eradicated before the vaccines came out? What do you know that I don’t? Please educate me! Are you saying this based on what you were told or did you LOOK INTO IT YOURSELF? Because I looked into it myself!
Look into the Armstrong study and how researchers in John Hopkins University and CDC confirmed their findings. “Nearly 90% of the decline in infectious disease mortality among US children occurred before 1940, when few antibiotics or vaccines were available. Vaccination does not account for the impressive declines in mortality seen in the first half of the century.”

I used to share the same opinions as you.
I am open to hearing facts on all sides. Are you? Are you speaking from facts that you’ve looked up yourself or only reiterating info that was ingrained in you your whole life?

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:38 am
I only took the time to quote one study for you. There’s so much data and charts and dates showing when MOST of the diseases were eradicated and the dates when the vaccines were made. Yes, the decline may have continued for some of the diseases once the vaccine was made- but that is not credited to the vaccine. It would’ve continued on its natural course- as almost all of it was eradicated before the vaccines.

amother
Clover

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:46 am
amother Firethorn wrote:
I’m not a Robert Kennedy fan, but he did all his homework. So check on his websites. Not one. And I repeat. Not one childhood vaccine was tested under a placebo control group.
That poison I injected my kids with Sad that poison was never tested on anyone. My children were part of an experiment. As was I. Shame on me for not doing my homework.
Just prove that otherwise. That’s all. Turtles all the way down. I dare you. It’s not an anti vax book. It’s facts. Information. But if you’re not ready to believe it, don’t bother.
Nobody has been able to refute it. Not one scientist - not one person. Why don’t you be the first.

My daughter started regressing and acting very strange after receiving two mmrv shots a month before her first birthday and a month after and then started spacing out and just parroting me and flapping her hands.
Doctor didn’t believe me at first, then sent in papers to have her evaluated.
I started realizing something was up after the Covid jab and put all this together and started researching like crazy.
It’s been almost three years since her last shot. She thankfully started snapping out of it in the last year.
Absolutely terrifying.
Also that sister in law called us and was like don’t argue or make a discussion about it - but my kid was diagnosed with autism.
Anything but the shot.
Good luck.

Just wondering why would she get mmrv shots before her first birthday? The first is given at 12 months and the second is either at age 3 or 4 (depending on the state if in usa) or if in Israel in first grade. I know in South Africa the measles vaccine is sometimes given at 9 months, but not the mmrv. I personallyvaccinate, but do understand vaccine hesitancy. I think its important to have all the facts straight in order to make an educated decision..

amother
  SandyBrown  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:51 am
amother Firethorn wrote:

ridiculous argument sorry.

people died from all those things or just went undiagnosed.. you really believe there was no cancer??? either way you definitely cant prove that.

a lot of mood stabilizers/ autism diagnoses are also culture dependent. we live in a society that is a desk based indoor society and there are certain 'social norms'
maybe it didnt matter if you were hyperactive when you lived on a farm.. maybe people didnt notice your lack of social skills on a farm...
its not always helpful to compare certain things to the olden days.

to be clear I dont think we live the most healthy perfect lifestyle today. I agree that there are probably lots of things we should adjust.
but I dont believe for a second that all illnesses and mental health disorders were invented along with vaccines.

amother
Aquamarine  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:00 am
lakewood mom wrote:

An anti vaxer friend of mine said this to me before covid and I admit, it sounded looney. It felt like she was trying to argue the earth is flat. I mean, this is an established truth we grew up taking for granted. How lucky we are to live in the modern age where vaccines save us from all those horrible diseases.

But then covid happened and I watched in real time as our public health experts lied about the safety and efficacy of the covid vaccines, changed the very definition of vaccine to fit their agenda when it became clear the vaccines were failing, punished any medical professional who tried to offer alternatives or who asked questions, as government used social media to censor differing views, and it started to look very much like they were hiding something.

amother Firethorn wrote:

And then I watched RFK Jr. say the above, and it blew me away. He's a trial attorney, he's proven his claims in court. Honestly, we give kids vaccines that have never been subjected to placebo-based trials??? What on earth. Mind blowing. No other medication would make it to market.

But on some level, it wasn't surprising. We watched them skip proper testing for the covid vaccines, so why wouldn't they skip proper testing of all vaccines?

If correlation can't be used to prove vaccines causing adverse effects, then how can correlation be used to prove positive effects, like eradication of diseases, if proper testing according to the scientific method were never done? The statement is made based on the presumption that proper testing was done. If it wasn't, everything goes out the window.

lakewood mom  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:01 am
ridiculous argument sorry.

people died from all those things or just went undiagnosed.. you really believe there was no cancer??? either way you definitely cant prove that.

a lot of mood stabilizers/ autism diagnoses are also culture dependent. we live in a society that is a desk based indoor society and there are certain 'social norms'
maybe it didnt matter if you were hyperactive when you lived on a farm.. maybe people didnt notice your lack of social skills on a farm...
its not always helpful to compare certain things to the olden days.

to be clear I dont think we live the most healthy perfect lifestyle today. I agree that there are probably lots of things we should adjust.
but I dont believe for a second that all illnesses and mental health disorders were invented along with vaccines.

I also don’t believe that all illnesses and mental health disorders were invented along with vaccines. I do believe, however, along with the rise of many vaccines came the rise of many diseases.
The foods we eat are also terrible. Isn’t it ironic that’s it’s the FDA that approves the food and drugs we take? Does one hand feed the other?!

GLUE  

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:11 am
lakewood mom wrote:
I also don’t believe that all illnesses and mental health disorders were invented along with vaccines. I do believe, however, along with the rise of many vaccines came the rise of many diseases.
The foods we eat are also terrible. Isn’t it ironic that’s it’s the FDA that approves the food and drugs we take? Does one hand feed the other?!

Most of the food we eat in this country is produced with seeds from Monsanto
Bayer(the drug Co.) owns Monsanto
Page 19 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 18  19  20 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics