Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 27  28  29  Next

amother
  Oak  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 3:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The FDA approved the covid clot shot that is killing millions world wide.

FDA also approved Viox that killed tens of thousands.

Many FDA approved drugs are withdrawn within 5 years.

The FDA is allowed to accept "gifts" aka bribes from pharmaceutical Industry.

Don't hear about being being killed by supplements.

Really? I haven’t found any articles to back up your claims. I can find lots of articles to back up mine.

Trademark  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 3:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The FDA approved the covid clot shot that is killing millions world wide.

FDA also approved Viox that killed tens of thousands.

Many FDA approved drugs are withdrawn within 5 years.

The FDA is allowed to accept "gifts" aka bribes from pharmaceutical Industry.

Don't hear about being being killed by supplements.

Because it's not regulated or tracked.

It's basically an unregulated industry and no one knows the side effects.

amother
  Oak  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 3:54 pm
Trademark wrote:

It’s scary

#BestBubby  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 4:20 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Source please?

Here:

Why is the FDA allowed to accept Funding from the Companies It Regulates?

https://today.uconn.edu/2021/0.....rers.

#BestBubby  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 4:26 pm
Trademark wrote:

Supplement companies are not immune from liability,
and Vaccine Industry IS immune from liability.

So where are all the lawsuits by people injured and killed by Supplements???

Trademark  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 4:37 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Supplement companies are not immune from liability,
and Vaccine Industry IS immune from liability.

So where are all the lawsuits by people injured and killed by Supplements???

Do you hear about every lawsuit in the country?

Here's one example.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr.....etary

Al pi sechel, in a litigious country like the USA, where people have sued for hot coffee, it wouldn't make sense that there have been no lawsuits against companies who make supplements. It looks silly to ask where are all the lawsuits?

#BestBubby  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 6:55 pm
Trademark wrote:
Do you hear about every lawsuit in the country?

Here's one example.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr.....etary

Al pi sechel, in a litigious country like the USA, where people have sued for hot coffee, it wouldn't make sense that there have been no lawsuits against companies who make supplements. It looks silly to ask where are all the lawsuits?

Ummm....this is not a suit for death or injury by a supplement.

Seems you couldn't find any.

Trademark  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 7:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Ummm....this is not a suit for death or injury by a supplement.

Seems you couldn't find any.

Oh come on.

I literally did a one minute Google search I didn't include death or injury in my search maybe I should redo it. This is one of the results that came up, but maybe if I would have done a better search or more search I would get exactly what you want.

But seriously we have to wait until death or injury to shut down unsafe businesses? You want people to be seriously injured or die before they sue? Come on, the judge order to shut down an entire company is that not enough for you?

#BestBubby  

Post Mon, Aug 14 2023, 9:00 pm
The FDA gets nearly half its budget paid by pharmaceutical industry.

For some crazy reason this is legal.

The pharmaceutical industry has been caught DELIBERATELY hiding that it KNEW its drugs were killing people.

And FDA doesn't shut down any pharmaceutical company.

The FDA persecutes supplement industry because they are much cheaper and SAFER competition to pharmaceutical industry.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 12:43 am
How to Stop and Anti Vaxxer (satire)
https://twitter.com/HighWireTa.....UInu8

HOW TO STOP AN ANTI-V*XXER

The road to taking down anti-v*xxers is fraught with perils like educated mothers and..well, reality, but Big Pharma has finally found the key to overcoming vaccine hesitancy…or have they?

This gem is from Ep 142 of The HighWire: http://bit.ly/DELDEBATESTHEDOCTORS

amother
Peony  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 2:51 am
What do you recommend to detox from the Covid vaccine. 2 of my children were in Israel in 2020-2021 and were mandated to get it. They each got one shot .

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 2:57 am
I received this email from the Wellness Company of which Dr. Peter McCullough is a part. (He is a well known cardiologist with alot of experience with Covid). They have an all in one supplement for this but I don't use anything without a hechsher. All the ingredients are readily available.

August 28, 2023

We wanted you to hear it from us first…

The first EVER Spike Detox Protocol Appears in the US Medical Literature.

You can read more here.
https://zenodo.org/record/8286.....20%20(64ed031aeac6daf355e4af01)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

And you can watch Dr Peter McCullough discuss it here in this 2 minute video:
https://rumble.com/v3co2e9-fir.....isend

According to him, about 15% of people suffered side effects from the Covid vaccines. Many are still suffering in silence. Now we have some data that shows what may help. If you know of someone who could benefit from this detox, please forward them this email.

To summarize, here are the supplements to take as well as the dosing:

Nattokinase: 2000 fibrin units (100 milligrams) orally twice a day without food
Bromelain: 500 milligrams orally once a day without food
Curcumin: 500 milligrams orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)

This is REALLY exciting news as these ingredients are readily available.

For best-in-class nattokinase, Dr. McCullough recommends The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula, which also contains dandelion root, selenium, and other ingredients that may help protect you and your family from the prolonged effects of Spike Protein.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 2:58 am
This is the Wellness Company's supplement: https://www.twc.health/product.....isend

This is the Nattokinase I use. kosher and vegan.
https://il.iherb.com/pr/enzyme...../3606

amother
  Peony

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 3:26 am
Thank you for your quick response! For how long would they take these supplements?

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 3:32 am
I don't know. I have seen "forever" mentioned somewhere. I just don't know. I suggest asking them over at the Wellness Company what they suggest.
There are other supplements that are recommended but something in a capsule just seems the most covenient.
Good for you for being on top of things!! Very, very smart.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 3:36 am
Here is another very useful resource for you. Lots of options mentioned here:
https://truth613.substack.com/.....o-are

#BestBubby  

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 3:41 am
here is link to article re detox:

https://truthbasedmedia.com/20.....n-det

Vitamin D, ivermectin, quercitin, milk Thistle, NAC,
Nigella seed, zinc, curcurrin

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 5:11 am
Former major city police detective reveals 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours post vaccine
My 16-minute interview of Jennifer, a former police detective in a major US city who handled over 250 SIDS investigations over 7 years implicates the childhood vaccines as the major cause of SIDS.
STEVE KIRSCH
SEP 27

What is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)? |
The best way to prevent SIDS is to stop vaccinating kids. In every study published in the medical peer-reviewed literature comparing fully vaccinated with fully unvaccinated children in the US, the fully unvaccinated kids were dramatically healthier with far fewer chronic diseases including autism. In 2009, nine House members co-sponsored a bill to require the NIH to do a study that would show this, but the bill never made it out of committee. Congress doesn’t believe that the American public want to know the truth about the childhood vaccines.

Executive summary
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) happens to babies, from 1 month to 1 year in age, but most frequently between 2 and 4 months of age.

Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department.

In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.

This can only mean one thing: that the childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.

There is no other explanation.

Even her pediatrician acknowledged this, but they aren’t allowed to talk about it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics trains the pediatricians in how to gaslight parents who seek to blame the vaccine.

This is the first time these statistics have ever been revealed publicly.

All the information is independently verifiable in the police records for any health authority who has any doubts.

Also, I am working with the police department to make these statistics public directly from the police department itself (I cannot compel the production of these records because the FOIA laws in the state exempt these records).

My 16-minute interview:
https://rumble.com/v3l4f9k-for.....email

The key points
3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure

50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.

70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.

Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.

The American Academy of Pediatrics trains doctors on how to gaslight patients who suspect the vaccine caused their child’s death.

Jennifer declined to publicly reveal her name or the police department she worked for, but revealed this to me so I could verify everything using independent sources.

The police department declined to respond to my records count request because it is outside the scope of the state’s FOIA laws since it cannot be accomplished with a straightforward query and “research” would be required. I agree with their interpretation, but I’ve requested they comply anyway as a matter of public benefit. I will update this article when I hear back from them.

Summary
The childhood vaccines are causing most of the SIDS deaths.

It will take decades for the medical community to acknowledge this.

But the evidence is now in plain sight. The statistics don’t lie.

I’m working with the police department to release the actual statistics for all to see. Once that happens, we’ll publish a paper in the peer-reviewed medical literature.

But in the meantime, I thought you all should know the truth about the dangers of the childhood vaccines. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the harms caused by the childhood vaccines that the CDC will never acknowledge.

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 10:16 am
This brings up something nightmarish I experienced -a couple of days before my next door neighbor’s baby dies of sids, I heard (through the wall of the apartment) the baby crying a lot at night a high pitched cry. I remember thinking that I hope this baby is ok and pushing the thought away that everything’s ok. baby was 4 months old.
I obviously didn’t ask if it was right after a vaccine so I don’t know if it really is vaccine related. Still gives me horrors whenever I think of it.

Hashem yinkum damam.

ChossidMom  

Post Thu, Dec 28 2023, 7:32 am
A friend of mine told me a very bad vaccine story yesterday.
Her son was completely normal.
When he needed to enter a certain talmud torah, she couldn't find his vaccine card with the record of all the childhood vaccines he had.
The talmud torah insisted that he take every single vaccine again.
He is now on the spectrum and mildly [crazy]. He is a teenager. She KNEW it was the vaccines.
What a travesty.
Page 16 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics