Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 27  28  29  Next

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:35 am
amother Oak wrote:
You do know that post menopausal women can bleed, right?
And post menopausal women can have tremors. Did you know that?

Yes. But when a whole lot of vaccinated or married-to-vaccinated women start to bleed (one woman was on the news in Israel. she is in her nineties) things need to be looked into. And lo and behold, turns out that a whole lot of women had their cycles messed with by the vaccine.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:37 am
amother Oak wrote:
What on earth makes you think rumble or anything you post that can’t be found on google is “the truth”? 😂

Because Rumble and other platforms came into being when Youtube started to remove any video that "went against community standards".

All the doctors who even mentioned the possibility of the covid vaccine being "bad" or whatever had their videos removed from Youtube.

amother
  Oak  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Bring us some scientific evidence, please. Those of us that actually research this stuff have found that vaccines actually hurt people, cause autoimmune disease, chronic disease and autism.
All I do is bring medical information. Lots of it.
I don't think you read any of it.

I think that those that force others to do what they think is the best for themselves are obnoxious. The unvaccinated children are the healthiest ones around. No autism, no chronic diseases. Go check the Amish.

And stop passing judgement on people who actually are taking the time to research and decide what is best for their families.

Sheesh.

I do read what you post. And it’s all been disproven.
Amish kids unfortunately get sick just like everyone else.
https://www.reuters.com/articl.....9D0IN

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:40 am
Example: There is a Dr. John Campbell in the U.K. who does alot of videos about various issues surrounding the vaccines. He used to be very pro vaccine. Then he started waking up and seeing things differently. He is still on Youtube but he knows what words and phrases he is not allowed to use. So he uses facial expressions alot.

Here is one of his videos from this past week about increased cardiac markers in the blood in vaccinated individuals (1 in 35 vaccinated had heart injury). 18 minute video.

Trademark  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:41 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
Aren't you aware vaccines shed?
This is not something new
Kids are told to stay away from immuno compromised after vaccines

Yes because some vaccines contain the actual virus, which they can transmit like any other virus when it's still in their immune system, they transmit the virus not the vaccine. This is not the case with the covid vaccine.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:44 am
All the so called fact checkers (including Reuters) are funded by the powers that be that promote the narrative.
Mark Zuckerberg actually admitted that he was pressured to remove anti vaccine posts on Facebook. People that I know that post this stuff on Facebook end up either in Facebook jail or they have their posts moved to the bottom of everyone's feed.

ChossidMom  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 8:46 am
amother Oak wrote:
I do read what you post. And it’s all been disproven.
Amish kids unfortunately get sick just like everyone else.
https://www.reuters.com/articl.....9D0IN

https://rumble.com/v2x0fcn-ste......html

amother
Bellflower

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 3:33 pm
I vaccinated my older kids fully, and regret it today. My younger kids are not vaccinated- for those who don't vaccinate, what do you do about the tetanus vaccine? I'm always worried what happens in case of injury

amother
  Snowflake

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:14 pm

GLUE  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:23 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
I vaccinated my older kids fully, and regret it today. My younger kids are not vaccinated- for those who don't vaccinate, what do you do about the tetanus vaccine? I'm always worried what happens in case of injury

If your kid needed the rabies shot would you say no?

Look at tetanus the same way, if your kid needs it don't stand on principal. Just get it.

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 9:59 pm
GLUE wrote:

Look at tetanus the same way, if your kid needs it don't stand on principal. Just get it.

But first do some research on when it is really needed.

GLUE  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 10:53 pm
amother Blush wrote:
But first do some research on when it is really needed.

Make shore to do the research now before anyone needs it

amother
  Blush  

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:35 pm
GLUE wrote:
Make shore to do the research now before anyone needs it

Obviously!

ChossidMom  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 9:01 am

amother
Hyacinth  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 9:48 am
ChossidMom wrote:

I’m asking honestly.
With a car you can look at the brakes mechanism and see they weren’t working.
Which mechanism on the vaccine has been directly connected? I feel like so much of this is anecdotal reports where the timing of the injury just coincides with getting a vaccine. But could be kid got a random virus at that same time…

amother
  Hyacinth  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 9:51 am
ChossidMom wrote:
https://rumble.com/v2x0fcn-steve-kirsch-we-cant-find-an-autistic-kid-who-was-unvaccinated.html

I’m a therapist and worked in a community with a large percentage of unvaccinated children.
MANY of the autistic children I worked with were never vaccinated

ChossidMom  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 10:16 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
I’m asking honestly.
Which mechanism on the vaccine has been directly connected? I feel like so much of this is anecdotal reports where the timing of the injury just ctooincides with getting a vaccine. But could be kid got a random virus at that same time…

The entire childhood schedule - not one vaccine was properly tested for safety - no proper placebo trials AND the vaccine companies are free of all liability.

To understand what is flying you have to read Turtles All the Way Down.
I also highly recommend watching Vaxxed and Vaxxed 2.

https://rumble.com/v2npdg2-vax......html

https://rumble.com/v2dvj90-vax......html

Eye opening, to say the least.
See all kinds of people, including scientists, describe how their normal, healthy toddlers/children became autistic or paralyzed within days or weeks of their childhood vaccines.

But you have to be willing to open your eyes and ears instead of just moving on without watching because it doesn't please you to be exposed to this stuff. This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. The people who do not vaccinate have been found to be the most educated ones, who actually care enough to do their own research.

There is nothing to ask your doctor because doctors know NOTHING about vaccines, aside from what shots are on the schedule.

The CDC can no longer be trusted to monitor themselves.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:01 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
I’m asking honestly.
Which mechanism on the vaccine has been directly connected? I feel like so much of this is anecdotal reports where the timing of the injury just coincides with getting a vaccine. But could be kid got a random virus at that same time…
Vaccines are designed to cause chronic immune activation. They contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system. All vaccine injuries can be traced back to neurological and/or immunological dysfunction. It’s really as simple as that.

amother
  Oak  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:02 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Vaccines are designed to cause chronic immune activation. They contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system. All vaccine injuries can be traced back to neurological and/or immunological dysfunction. It’s really as simple as that.

Nope. Too close to Shabbos to explain more but nope.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:06 am
GLUE wrote:

By the time someone is genuinely at risk for developing tetanus, which is much rarer than they’ll have you think, it’s too late for the vaccine. It takes 2 weeks to mount a response which is way too long. Of course they’ll push it on you anyways. What you really want at that point is anti tetanus toxoid immunoglobulin injection which is an effective post injury prophylaxis. Not all places stock these though and they’ll probably give you a hard time getting it.
Page 14 of 29   Previous  1  2  3 13  14  15 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics