Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 27  28  29  Next

GLUE  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:45 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
You can also look up why people started getting these diseases in the first place.
I don't eat any enriched grains and don't have pellagra. Or rickets.

Are you in the US?
Do you eat Flour?

If yes to both questions were do you get your flour and what brand?

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:51 pm
Trademark wrote:
Seriously? At the end of the day she's an internet stranger and this is a third hand story that we have no way to verify. I have no reason to believe it's true.

We are in a very bad state if people take such things seriously. Literally anyone can make this up.

I agree. That is why I no longer believe anyone. Anywhere.

I do my own homework.

I just gave this little anecdote, same as the mommas here that say their vaxxed kids were never sick. I have ka"h 5 kids and I wish I could say the same.

In any event, never believe anything.

This is what I have learned over the past 3 years.

Even Dr. Zelenko z"l used to say this. "Don't believe anything I say. Do your own homework".

Trademark  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:54 pm
ChossidMom wrote:

I do my own homework.

I just gave this little anecdote, same as the mommas here that say their vaxxed kids were never sick. I have ka"h 5 kids and I wish I could say the same.

Even Dr. Zelenko z"l used to say this. "Don't believe anything I say. Do your own homework".

Well I disagree with you.

I was talking about anonymous people online.

Never believe anything is extreme and unhealthy.

Hashem gave permission for doctors to heal, we have to do our normal histadlus and leave the rest to Hashem.

amother
  Snowflake  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:58 pm
Trademark wrote:
Both you and chossidmom are strangers to the rest of us. I have no reason to trust either of you, definitely not more than an experienced doctor.

I never said things are black and white. I said don't believe everything you read online and definitely don't take medical advice from anonymous strangers.

100% agree. But it can bring topics for thought to the forefront.

And do you know your Dr? Some Dr's are the always learning and researching and investigating types. Others graduated medical school, take the best yearly credits available and are there to run a business and follow the rules, trust the system.

What I learned from all this is there is definitely no reason to blindly follow and trust because there is too much corruption within for that.

But there are doctors with middle of the road views too. Who make their own vaccine schedule that they feel is superior to the cdc's. That choose specific brands, combinations, time schedule that they do from research and their experience.

The point is people's experiences can just be enough to make people want to learn for themselves and become knowledgeable. Learn how to dissect a study themselves if they are academic type.

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 12:59 pm
amother Hotpink wrote:
The next "batch" of kids?
What are you, a baby machine Wink

The next "set" of kids.
He literally divided his family into two for the conversation.

And my point wasn't about Rav Chaim being pro or anti.
My point was about the healthier ones and the sicker ones.

But, like I said - don't believe me. Do your own research.
Don't have time? Choose a doctor that you feel comfortable actually DID the research and not just the $$ collection and go with him/her.

amother
  Mustard  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:00 pm
GLUE wrote:
Are you in the US?
Do you eat Flour?

If yes to both questions were do you get your flour and what brand?
I eat minimal amounts of flour and grains in general and make sure it's from an unbleached an unenriched source.

But my point was more that the reason they needed to start enriching in the first place is because they started processing grains and removing the nutrient dense parts. Kind of backwards if you think about it.

Plenty of similarities here to the vaccine issue.

Jewishmom8  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:00 pm
it's just so crazy.
I used to be so SO pro vax.
Covid shook up my entire view on this topic. I listen to lots of podcasts and read.
I will never believe most doctors again.
I don't have babies anymore and I keep my opinions to myself.
I will start having grandkids soon and I would give my daughters the shock of her life if I told her to think about not doing some of the shots.

ChossidMom  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:02 pm
Trademark wrote:
Well I disagree with you.

I was talking about anonymous people online.

Never believe anything is extreme and unhealthy.

Hashem gave permission for doctors to heal, we have to do our normal histadlus and leave the rest to Hashem.

I think it is very revealing that honest doctors admit that they learned NOTHING about vaccines in medical school. Nothing. Except what shots are on the schedule.

Regarding permission for doctors to heal - yeah. But not blind acceptance of everything doctors say. And the ones that are paid by the system do not have 'ne'emanus" at all. This is a problem today. Here in Israel they are almost all employed by the Ministry of Health which has an agenda to promote. They were all pushing Covid vaxes on small children. Even though there was literally zero danger to children. Zero on the "ne'emanus" scale.

amother
Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:04 pm
All u antivaxxers sound exactly the same. All give the same speech on all the hockey pocky you watch lol. These podcasters are laughing all the way to the bank

scruffy

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:06 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
All u antivaxxers sound exactly the same. All give the same speech on all the hockey pocky you watch lol. These podcasters are laughing all the way to the bank

I am the farthest thing from antivax. I give everything exactly on my pediatrician's schedule. But I would say that all vaxxers sound the same too.

Humans tend toward groupthink no matter their stance. It's comfortable.

Last edited by scruffy on Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jewishmom8  

why do you think you are smarter than other people?

amother
  Ultramarine  

Noone ever pushed the covid vaccine on my kids. Its all podcaster talk

Trademark  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:07 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
100% agree. But it can bring topics for thought to the forefront.

And do you know your Dr? Some Dr's are the always learning and researching and investigating types. Others graduated medical school, take the best yearly credits available and are there to run a business and follow the rules, trust the system.

What I learned from all this is there is definitely no reason to blindly follow and trust because there is too much corruption within for that.

But there are doctors with middle of the road views too. Who make their own vaccine schedule that they feel is superior to the cdc's. That choose specific brands, combinations, time schedule that they do from research and their experience.

The point is people's experiences can just be enough to make people want to learn for themselves and become knowledgeable. Learn how to dissect a study themselves if they are academic type.

Nah, I think this thread encouraging one extreme.

It's ok to ask your doctor questions or ask for a second opinion, but this thread promotes not trusting doctors at all.

People's experiences aka anecdotal evidence doesn't say much. Especially when these threads attract a certain type.

I trust my doctor to be the right shaliach from Hashem. One common theme in these threads I see 1. don't trust doctors at all 2. trust yourself above anyone else, you know better that the entire world. 3. I never see anything about trusting Hashem.

Jewishmom8  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:07 pm
Noone ever pushed the covid vaccine on my kids. Its all podcaster talk

I had doctors push them on my kids.

amother
  Seagreen

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:08 pm
ChossidMom wrote:

I do my own homework.

You do believe. You're just choosing to believe who you want to believe.

Which is what most people do, they believe what/who they want to believe.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:08 pm
Jewishmom8 wrote:
why do you think you are smarter than other people?

Because My son nearly died from flu. He stopped breathing from congestion (the 1 year I was too lazy to get the shot )

And why do u think these internet ppl are smarter than doctors

I get all the shots and have no allergy, eczema , add ....

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:11 pm
Candance Owen's is an INFLUENCER how in heck can you take medical advice from her ????

Jewishmom8  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:12 pm
Because My son nearly died from flu. He stopped breathing from congestion (the 1 year I was too lazy to get the shot )

And why do u think these internet ppl are smarter than doctors

I get all the shots and have no allergy, eczema , add ....

Who knows really? seriously. some of my kids had eczema some didn't. I gave everyone the same shots. they were basically fine. I don't have some extreme view. I think most people don't
I 100% believe that some people are dying and having serious injuries from the covid vax. ( I got it)
the fact that this is not being addressed and is being covered up makes me rethink everything.

amother
  Ultramarine  

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:12 pm
Jewishmom8 wrote:
I had doctors push them on my kids.

Switch doctors . My pediatrician never said to get them

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:14 pm
Switch doctors . My pediatrician never said to get them

I did. but then I went to a dermatologist.
and another kid with a gastro.
It was really disturbing.
Page 5 of 29   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 27  28  29  Next Recent Topics