Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami serial by Riva Pomerantz Take 2
  Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 40  41  42  Next

brightness  

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:04 pm
How do you think will end? Like a happily ever after? Bella goes for therapy, and aryeh and miri are a happy couple??? She is a great writer so sure we will have some surprises

brightness  

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:05 pm
amother Watermelon wrote:
DISAGREE majorly.

I'm also reading that one, but the same thing keeps happening over and over.

Literally....nothing new happened in the last 2 weeks.

This one is so much more dramatic and intense; I love it.

I'm with you. Really enjoying this one, lots of drama!

amother
  Chambray

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:07 pm
DISAGREE majorly.

The characters at least have different manners of speaking. And I'm finding the Dina drama interesting. Not much has happened in take two either just a lot of the same talk about boundaries and being an insecure nebuch. I guess it's a matter of taste.

amother
  Honey  

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:23 pm
rgr wrote:
Usually by Pesach

Oh, so the truth just might start unraveling now! They all still need to be on the way to healing before it ends Smile

amother
  Vermilion  

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:25 pm
princess2468 wrote:
How do you think will end? Like a happily ever after? Bella goes for therapy, and aryeh and miri are a happy couple??? She is a great writer so sure we will have some surprises

Maybe aryeh will realise his mother needs serious help now they see she cut off her mother?

amother
  Blushpink  

Post Sat, Mar 04 2023, 11:32 pm
DISAGREE majorly.

Now it is but in the beginning nothing changed for weeks…

amother
  Mayflower  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 12:56 am
amother Gold wrote:
I hope the story ends by Pesach. I NEED to know how it ends..
But not sure how it can end in 4 weeks…

If it really is going to end by pesach, which is likely I think it’ll go like this

Mrs. T is Bella’s mom. They have a long talk (not in print) and clear the air the she wasn’t abandoned or whatever is driving Bella’s inner trauma. Bella has a miraculous 360 because she has a mother again and respects Aryeh’s boundaries. Aryeh’s parents don’t get divorced but there’s also no real closure on if the father changes at all. It ends on the baby’s bris with everyone one big happy family

amother
  Nemesia  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 1:08 am
amother Mayflower wrote:
If it really is going to end by pesach, which is likely I think it’ll go like this

Mrs. T is Bella’s mom. They have a long talk (not in print) and clear the air the she wasn’t abandoned or whatever is driving Bella’s inner trauma. Bella has a miraculous 360 because she has a mother again and respects Aryeh’s boundaries. Aryeh’s parents don’t get divorced but there’s also no real closure on if the father changes at all. It ends on the baby’s bris with everyone one big happy family

OMG u totally called it!! I can see it ending exactly this way!!! Very Happy

amother
  Blushpink  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 1:47 am
Bottom line, I think we will be left hanging because a lot of things don’t make sense. Lots of writers do that. If enough readers get riled up about the ending they will have some sort of (additional) epilogue a few weeks later to try to tie things together. Oh well…

amother
  Blueberry  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 5:19 am
amother Honey wrote:
Wonder if the truth will come out now or Bella and Mrs T will come up with some excuse for their reactions. Probably the latter

If that happens. I Will Scream!!
I am giving a deadline for this to be cleared up. Enough!

amother
  Blueberry  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 5:21 am
Also if Mrs. T knew all along Aryeh’s identity. Why would she faint when she saw him?
I wonder if there’s a cheshbon there? Or a very major slip-up?

amother
  Vermilion  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 5:26 am
She was nervous at the start of the visit already, possibly aryehs strong family resemblance
or the overwhelmed feelings of seeing him (long awaited) was too much so she faints

amother
  Blueberry  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 5:28 am
amother Vermilion wrote:
She was nervous at the start of the visit already, possibly aryehs strong family resemblance
or the overwhelmed feelings of seeing him (long awaited) was too much so she faints

In general she’s way too shaky and secretive.
Interesting that Miri doesn’t feel that way.

amother
  Honey  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 9:19 pm
amother Blushpink wrote:
Bottom line, I think we will be left hanging because a lot of things don’t make sense. Lots of writers do that. If enough readers get riled up about the ending they will have some sort of (additional) epilogue a few weeks later to try to tie things together. Oh well…

Oh, how I hate when they do this!

amother
  Honey  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 9:22 pm
What does "Take 2" refer to, though? Bella's and Mrs T's relationships? Miri and Aryeh separating and getting back together?

shshsh

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 9:29 pm
Mrs. T is Aryeh's mother, a child from Bella's husband's first marriage. Bella is his step-mom and has custody of him with her husband, Aryeh's real father. She ensured they never had a relationship.

amother
  Gold  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 9:48 pm
That would make aryeh drop his mother pretty fast.

amother
  Papayawhip

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 9:54 pm
Mrs t has to be Bella’s mother sounds like she’s in her 60s and Bella in her low 40s , mrs t told miri not to tell Bella she was coming over so she obviously knew who aryeh was she just hasn’t seen him since a baby or maybe she never saw him at all but she knew it’s her grandson , I’m sure she followed all along what her grandchildren were up to

amother
  Vermilion  

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 10:00 pm
amother Honey wrote:
What does "Take 2" refer to, though? Bella's and Mrs T's relationships? Miri and Aryeh separating and getting back together?

I think when aryeh is healing and they try give their marriage a fresh start

confused 2

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 10:02 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Mrs t has to be Bella’s mother sounds like she’s in her 60s and Bella in her low 40s , mrs t told miri not to tell Bella she was coming over so she obviously knew who aryeh was she just hasn’t seen him since a baby or maybe she never saw him at all but she knew it’s her grandson , I’m sure she followed all along what her grandchildren were up to

They both are great in the kitchen so makes lot of sense 😊
Page 24 of 42   Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 40  41  42  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room