Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami serial by Riva Pomerantz Take 2
  Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18 40  41  42  Next

amother
Yolk  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 12:21 am
amother Nemesia wrote:
Ppl complain when other people write what happened before Shabbos. If someone wants to summarize, then they should probably write spoiler alert at the beginning of their post Very Happy
Twisted Evil
Punch Twisted Evil

amother
  Nemesia  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 12:23 am
amother Yolk wrote:
Twisted Evil
Punch Twisted Evil

Are you punching me??? Can't Believe It

amother
  Blueberry  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:42 am
amother Nemesia wrote:
Ppl complain when other people write what happened before Shabbos. If someone wants to summarize, then they should probably write spoiler alert at the beginning of their post Very Happy

If someone is posting on a Wednesday obviously its the new installment.
If you don’t wanna know don’t open this thread! What

amother
  Vermilion  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:47 am
I'm also curious
And don't want to open the ami for this story or may end up reading it all b4 shabbos
Anyone can satisfy our curiosity?

amother
Arcticblue  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 4:43 am
If only m would have told a what his mum did to her! silly Miri she's making it worse by being scared to talk! I can only imagine a being a nice protective husband in such a situation but then she's not telling him and being a martyr Mad

Jewishmom8

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 5:40 am
its getting crazier by the week
I love to hate this one too.
that mother is nuts.

Chaya123  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:32 am
Spoiler Alert:
THIS WEEK!!! OMG!!! I was cringing big time, like waiting for Bella to actually raise her hand and slap Miri across the face. Poor poor poor innocent Miri, who fell into this horrible family mess. She should've called police. They should've involved Rabbonim big time to hang up signs all over the place advising ppl of what crazy sickos these are. Hashem Yerachem! Poor Miri! This is gonna be such a tough one for Aryeh! Let's see if he has the strength to withstand this and undo 20 years of dysfunction. Yes, Miri should've definitely been open with Aryeh and told him. No secrets here! She can't withstand this abuse alone! Wow, this was powerful.

Chaya123  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:33 am
To all those who excuse the father's behavior, no man should ever speak like that to his wife or anyone else for that matter! Who can excuse such horrible behavior? It doesn't matter who started this crazy path of dysfunction, they both need massive help! Actually every person in that household needs massive help! Nebach to any couple/family living like that!

brightness  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:37 am
Spoiler alert!
Bella charged in to Miri's house and blasted her. How dare she take her son away from her , she was always insecure and she should have known better. She said she is giving her one more chance otherwise she will ruin her marriage. She said how would you feel if you could only speak to your mother once a day, have a taste of your own medecine. She went on and on and on! Miri didnt say a word to aryeh about this. Aryeh met with the therapist asking when this will get easier. He is having a hard time with it. Then he confessed that he is actually upset at Miri,that everything was going so well till now! It was really really good this week. What do you ladies think Will happen next?

amother
  Honey  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:44 am
princess2468 wrote:
Spoiler alert!
Bella charged in to Miri's house and blasted her. How dare she take her son away from her , she was always insecure and she should have known better. She said she is giving her one more chance otherwise she will ruin her marriage. She said how would you feel if you could only speak to your mother once a day, have a taste of your own medecine. She went on and on and on! Miri didnt say a word to aryeh about this. Aryeh met with the therapist asking when this will get easier. He is having a hard time with it. Then he confessed that he is actually upset at Miri,that everything was going so well till now! It was really really good this week. What do you ladies think Will happen next?

Oh my!
Thanks for the update!
Ugh at Miri for hiding it from Aryeh

amother
  Gold  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:46 am
**Spoiler alert **
From the way Bella yelled I’m starting to wonder if it was her that Nechama overheard.. when someone goes on a rant like that you can’t tell if it’s a man or lady. I hope the therapist is smart enough to ask for a session with Miri it’s definitely eye brow raising that she wants to “reevaluate the whole thing” anyone not stuck in the situation would find it weird.

amother
  Nectarine  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:51 am
Chaya123 wrote:
Spoiler Alert:
THIS WEEK!!! OMG!!! I was cringing big time, like waiting for Bella to actually raise her hand and slap Miri across the face. Poor poor poor innocent Miri, who fell into this horrible family mess. She should've called police. They should've involved Rabbonim big time to hang up signs all over the place advising ppl of what crazy sickos these are. Hashem Yerachem! Poor Miri! This is gonna be such a tough one for Aryeh! Let's see if he has the strength to withstand this and undo 20 years of dysfunction. Yes, Miri should've definitely been open with Aryeh and told him. No secrets here! She can't withstand this abuse alone! Wow, this was powerful.

Unfortunately our rabbanim and communities often stand with the sickos.

Chaya123  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:53 am
princess2468 wrote:
Spoiler alert!

I think it will get worse before it gets better...that's usually the way life goes...

amother
  Vermilion  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 10:58 am
princess2468 wrote:
Spoiler alert!

Thanks Smile
When did aryeh think it was going well?

amother
  Ivory  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:00 am
amother Vermilion wrote:
Thanks Smile
When did aryeh think it was going well?

It wasn’t he was just oblivious!

I believe the husband living with this psycho Bella caused him to have an attitude towards her

brightness  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:02 am
Was wondering the same why he thought things were going well!
Feel so bad for Miri, what an awful situations to be in!

amother
  Gardenia  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:04 am
I’m wondering why Miri has such low self esteem and confidence. She has a very supportive mother. She’s so afraid to stick up for herself.

amother
  Honey  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:05 am
amother Narcissus wrote:
Unfortunately our rabbanim and communities often stand with the sickos.

Now remembering that Aryeh's father is a big macher in the community. Yeah, rabbis won't touch it in real life

amother
  Ivory  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:07 am
amother Honey wrote:
Now remembering that Aryeh's father is a big macher in the community. Yeah, rabbis won't touch it in real life

He’s drowning himself in askunim cause he has a crazy wife nothing with rabbonim

amother
  Yolk  

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:08 am
Am I the only one who hates reading Riva Pomerantz in the Ami??? Every time I say I wont follow along and just buy the book but....
Page 17 of 42   Previous  1  2  3 16  17  18 40  41  42  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room