Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured?
  Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 22  23  24  Next

Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured (not a headache, minor seizure, etc.)?
Yes  
 19%  [ 62 ]
No  
 74%  [ 233 ]
Something Else  
 0%  [ 3 ]
Temporarily, but it was addressed and fixed BH  
 4%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 313

southernbubby  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 10:54 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Homeschooling is not a choice for two-income families.

By your statement here, it is clear that the mandate was punitive rather than an attempt to prevent future outbreaks.

Probably but why not?

amother
  Black  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 10:54 pm
southernbubby wrote:
What they are basically saying is that you aggravated your fellow community members so badly that they found a way to get rid of you. Inviting Handler and Bigtree here was a bad move and it doesn't sound too good to claim that Hamaspik rakes it in from vaccine injuries when you have no idea why these special needs exist.
Are anyone besides anti-vaxers fighting for choice in Albany? I'm not, even though I don't think Gardasil should be mandated. Most people don't seem to care

You are making me so mad right now, that I will take a break from this thread.
Inviting Handler and Bigtree was a bad move, I agree. Is that a REASON for what came next? You mean, it was a punishment for a bad move? Like let's discipline them now and show them! Is this how government and laws work? How is that logical or excusable? Do you think anti-vaxxers in Rockland are the majority of anti-vaxxers in NYS?

As for Hamaspik raking it in, do YOU know why these special needs exist? Where are the studies? Many people report regression in their children after vaccines, why is it so far-fetched that nobody's even questioning or looking into it?

Of course people are fighting for choice in Albany! Are you at all involved in any politics? Do you know what's going on with the education laws there now? Do you know about the tenant law that was just passed? Do you know how many people who are involved and see the big picture claim that NYS is not a place for religious Jews anymore? You live in a shtetl and you're hoping someone will fight against the mandate of Gardasil on your behalf! You would do well with some hakaras hatov to them for fighting your fight instead of sitting in your bubble self-righteously proclaiming "good for you!"

southernbubby  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 10:55 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Was she the one making the decision?

I didn't even bother to call my representatives.

southernbubby  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:01 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Inviting Handler and Bigtree was a bad move, I agree. Is that a REASON for what came next? You mean, it was a punishment for a bad move? Like let's discipline them now and show them! Is this how government and laws work? How is that logical or excusable? Do you think anti-vaxxers in Rockland are the majority of anti-vaxxers in NYS?

As for Hamaspik raking it in, do YOU know why these special needs exist? Where are the studies? Many people report regression in their children after vaccines, why is it so far-fetched that nobody's even questioning or looking into it?

Of course people are fighting for choice in Albany! Are you at all involved in any politics? Do you know what's going on with the education laws there now? Do you know about the tenant law that was just passed? Do you know how many people who are involved and see the big picture claim that NYS is not a place for religious Jews anymore? You live in a shtetl and you're hoping someone will fight against the mandate of Gardasil on your behalf! You would do well with some hakaras hatov to them for fighting your fight instead of sitting in your bubble self-righteously proclaiming "good for you!"

I am not that frightened of Gardasil and it does help some frum people but I could at least call my representatives. The tenant law and education laws are ones that I could get behind but I am not obligated to fight the battles of those who clearly stated that they were looking out for themselves to the possible detriment of others. We need to pick our battles.

southernbubby  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:04 pm
And as far as those who attend Hamaspik, I think that most of them were born with whatever brought them there.

Jewishfoodie  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:17 pm
OP, I read your thread title an I have my answer.
Yes. I do.

4 weeks ago at a reading of the results of totally routine blood draw, Mu doc called me to say I was no longer immune to mumps and I would need the MMR shot. It happens to women of a certain age.

So right then and there he pulls out, how shall I say this without scaring myself.. Hmm A NEEDLE, pinches my forearm and shoots this stinging hot shot into me. (not crack. Sorry)

So, putting on my brave Mommy face I called my husband, who was running dinner errands, and told him quite honestly to keep this to himself but all those years I convinced the kids that shots just hurt for a second were not true and OUCH!

Only to hear my husband, completely abashed and contrite say, "I'm sorry. The family is in the car.. They wanted to come along for the shopping part."

There were shouts of, "Ha! And" We told you!" and
" Karma!" And the most hurtful," "should we buy you ice cream?"

Yes! My ego was very hurt. Even my son in laws knew not to bring up the 'sore' topic after that..

Guys! Ouch! Throw in a reward for those vaccines!

southernbubby  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:33 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Yes. I do.

4 weeks ago at a reading of the results of totally routine blood draw, Mu doc called me to say I was no longer immune to mumps and I would need the MMR shot. It happens to women of a certain age.

So right then and there he pulls out, how shall I say this without scaring myself.. Hmm A NEEDLE, pinches my forearm and shoots this stinging hot shot into me. (not crack. Sorry)

So, putting on my brave Mommy face I called my husband, who was running dinner errands, and told him quite honestly to keep this to himself but all those years I convinced the kids that shots just hurt for a second were not true and OUCH!

Only to hear my husband, completely abashed and contrite say, "I'm sorry. The family is in the car.. They wanted to come along for the shopping part."

Yes! My ego was very hurt. Even my son in laws knew not to bring up the 'sore' topic after that..

And this, my friends, is an honest to goodness vaccine injury and we must report it to VAERS and the CDC, as well as our state representative.
Foodie, the anti-vaxers would not be proud of you because you should have kicked the doctor in the stomach but instead you let him pump you full of toxins.
Now Foodie, you can detox, you know. I am good at 2 kinds of alternative medicine. You need to drink a Slurpee and pet a dog and then you will be fine, trust me.

keym

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:48 pm
southernbubby wrote:
And this, my friends, is an honest to goodness vaccine injury and we must report it to VAERS and the CDC, as well as our state representative.
Foodie, the anti-vaxers would not be proud of you because you should have kicked the doctor in the stomach but instead you let him pump you full of toxins.
Now Foodie, you can detox, you know. I am good at 2 kinds of alternative medicine. You need to drink a Slurpee and pet a dog and then you will be fine, trust me.

I think the Slurpee thing only works if someone buys the Slurpee for you.
JewishFoodie, the other guaranteed to work methods are a Dr Sticker stuck on your shirt. Preferably if you forget to remove it and it goes through a load. Also Hello Kitty or Batman or Thomas or Elmo bandaids on the shot mark are magical.

bsy

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:51 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Yes. I do.

Just saying, the mmr specifically is painful because it burns. Other shots dont have that stinging feeling

Jewishfoodie  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:54 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Surprised

No yoga? No wheatgrass quinoa, Brussel smoothies? Cuz I have this 4 page list they gave me, including no flying on United Arab Emirates and I'm only up to rule 3! I'm not even allowed to attent public areas after 6 because of the toxicity levels. I set off radon detectors and dogs can smell me a mile away! (oh! That might be the 9 days chumra)

Jewishfoodie  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:55 pm
bsy wrote:
Just saying, the mmr specifically is painful because it burns. Other shots dont have that stinging feeling

Go tell my married kids!

Jewishfoodie

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 11:56 pm
keym wrote:
I think the Slurpee thing only works if someone buys the Slurpee for you.
JewishFoodie, the other guaranteed to work methods are a Dr Sticker stuck on your shirt. Preferably if you forget to remove it and it goes through a load. Also Hello Kitty or Batman or Thomas or Elmo bandaids on the shot mark are magical.

I glow in the dark. Does that count?

southernbubby  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 12:01 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I glow in the dark. Does that count?

On my street it would be a tznius issue.

southernbubby  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 12:05 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Surprised

No yoga? No wheatgrass quinoa, Brussel smoothies? Cuz I have this 4 page list they gave me, including no flying on United Arab Emirates and I'm only up to rule 3! I'm not even allowed to attent public areas after 6 because of the toxicity levels. I set off radon detectors and dogs can smell me a mile away! (oh! That might be the 9 days chumra)

Remember that all these shots ( I had them too) could cause us to get pregnant.

chasdie Hashem  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 12:10 am
Unfortunately more than 1
& know 1 that passed away-had seizure right after& Then was nebach over
HShem should protect all Yiddisher kinderlech

amother
  Cerise

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 7:10 am
This thread should be "Do you have a child with a CONFIRMED vaccine injury. Know "of someone" can be a generalized assumption, rumors, blaming of a childs issues and more. I've heard too many rumors that when parents were actually questioned there was more to the story. Anti vaxers love blaming and will spread the word without any truth in many cases. only respond if it's your child and legit!

southernbubby  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 7:45 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
This thread should be "Do you have a child with a CONFIRMED vaccine injury. Know "of someone" can be a generalized assumption, rumors, blaming of a childs issues and more. I've heard too many rumors that when parents were actually questioned there was more to the story. Anti vaxers love blaming and will spread the word without any truth in many cases. only respond if it's your child and legit!

I see that happening here. Black is asserting that there is a lot of special needs services for the frum community and it is the result of vaccines. It's a foregone conclusion that the cancers that we see so many of are not the result of genetics or other carcinogens but the result of simian viruses in polio shots that were never found in human cancer cells. According to them, if mankind eliminates vaccines, we eliminate cancer, infertility, and autism and if it were true, maybe we would choose poliomyelitis and diphtheria instead.

amother
  Linen  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 7:53 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:

I have a friend who took her grown son for a Dtap shot because he got stitches. he developed seizures right after and has suffered terribly since. we will never know if it is directly related to the vaccines or not, but I understand why this entire extended family stopped vaccinating. it is enough for them if they have a doubt that it's related.

someone just told me that her completely healthy son fell sick right after two shots and passed away a few weeks later. if it's from the vaccine or not we won't know. but this family feels it's vaccine related and they should be given the space to do what they feel like without all the drama.

southernbubby  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 8:08 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I have a friend who took her grown son for a Dtap shot because he got stitches. he developed seizures right after and has suffered terribly since. we will never know if it is directly related to the vaccines or not, but I understand why this entire extended family stopped vaccinating. it is enough for them if they have a doubt that it's related.

someone just told me that her completely healthy son fell sick right after two shots and passed away a few weeks later. if it's from the vaccine or not we won't know. but this family feels it's vaccine related and they should be given the space to do what they feel like without all the drama.

The drama that resulted in the loss of rights and freedoms actually was the anti-vax rallies in Monsey and Brooklyn. The health departments were spending huge amounts of money to protect the public and there were those angry families with measles-stricken hospitalized infants but it was the blatant chutzpah of those rallies that drove this to Albany. Look it up. The rallies were the straw that broke the camel's back, because now, the anti-vaxers clearly demonstrated that they were not acting as individuals making their own choices but a group dedicated to inventing their own science and passing these myths on as fact. Just read Black's posts. She starts with the self understood concept that much of the disease in this world is caused by insidious forces hidden in vaccines and that vaccine manufacturers know this but are out to cheat the public.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 8:29 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:

Hamaspik exists because we no longer lock children up in closets. I haven't looked at the statistics, but many heimishe Jews marry their cousins and have children well into their 40s (with 40 yr old eggs) which could contribute to a higher rate of special needs children.
Page 20 of 24   Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 22  23  24  Next Recent Topics