Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured?
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 22  23  24  Next

Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured (not a headache, minor seizure, etc.)?
Yes  
 19%  [ 62 ]
No  
 74%  [ 233 ]
Something Else  
 0%  [ 3 ]
Temporarily, but it was addressed and fixed BH  
 4%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 313

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:54 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Is your recommendation to the government that for every new vaccine they inject it into a population of children and wait until they are 90 before adding it to the vaccine schedule?

If they are mandated for everyone, there should be longitudinal studies done and not just on each vaccine individually, but on the full vaccine schedule. We are not science experiments.

amother
  Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:22 pm
sympa wrote:
I'm not sure why people say this. There are many studies comparing vaccinated vs non-vaccinated.

Please do share.

sympa  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:29 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Please do share.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=vaccinat.....udies

Note, you should try this link in incognito, and ideally with a different IP address than you usually use, because google has been known to tailor results to the types of searches you're usually interested in so people often get a skewed perspective on what's out there (not just vax vs. anti-vax).

amother
  Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:46 pm
I've done that search too.

Did you actually look at the studies? I am looking for a study that follows participants for at least 20 years, with a large enough sample size to pinpoint issues, and not only looking for one specific illness/complication. Haven't found one yet.

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:54 pm

Did you actually look at the studies? I am looking for a study that follows participants for at least 20 years, with a large enough sample size to pinpoint issues, and not only looking for one specific illness/complication. Haven't found one yet.

Like I said, several times. The sample size does not exist. What you want is currently statistically impossible in the US.

Sorry, once again I must add the disclaimer that anti vaxxers would absolutely discount this study even if it did exist. Why don't they fund it, actually? It could change legislation.

sympa

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 3:03 pm

I assume you took those particular specifications because you've seen the studies done on 5-year and 15-year longitudinal studies, and others which are longer-term but focused on something specific. Cute!

amother
  cornflower  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:29 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
If they are mandated for everyone, there should be longitudinal studies done and not just on each vaccine individually, but on the full vaccine schedule. We are not science experiments.

To confirm what you are saying is. Before there is a mandated vaccine schedule - there has to be 50+ study on all the proposed vaccine schedule - using a population sample of??

Would during that 50+ year time frame people be encouraged to vaccinate?

(as an aside - nobody in the US is being chased down with needles - just not being permitted to attend school).

amother
  Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:29 pm
A study that tracks subjects until they are 2, checking only for infections, will not demonstrate long-term safety of vaccines.

Focusing just on IQ does not exactly demonstrate that vaccines don't cause autoimmune disorders.

I don't point to any one disease and scream "VACCINE INJURY!" but I do have some hesitations about the fact that overall MANY issues seem far more common nowadays, and wonder if perhaps the growing number of vaccines might be contributing.

Let's take a look at the studies listed here (a pro-vax site): https://thoughtscapism.com/201.....ople/

1) Germany - rates of asthma - 20 years: only 1314 participants, possibly 185 of which were unvaccinated, note that getting a single vaccine counted as vaccinated for this study

2) Germany - allergies and nonspecific infections - 17 years - 17,000+ participants - only .7% (less than 1%) unvaccinated - how can this be used as a comparative study?

3) Philippine study on cognitive levels corresponding to vaccination - 85 vaccinated vs 1000+ unvaccinated. Nothing to do with safety. This is a 3rd world country, many participants did not have running water in their homes.

4) Continuing on the list, the next several studies are all about pregnant women and the flu vaccine. Not getting into this one, it's not what we're discussing here.

5) Nigerian study of measles - 50 participants - 25 vaxed, 25 unvaxed (great study size!) and conclusion: In a third world country, measles can be very dangerous. (What were they trying to prove?)

Do you have any other studies?

amother
  Black  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:57 pm
Check the thread in this forum titled "This explains my request for US studies" No sufficient response so far.

amother
  Denim  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 4:57 pm
A study that tracks subjects until they are 2, checking only for infections, will not demonstrate long-term safety of vaccines.

Focusing just on IQ does not exactly demonstrate that vaccines don't cause autoimmune disorders.

I don't point to any one disease and scream "VACCINE INJURY!" but I do have some hesitations about the fact that overall MANY issues seem far more common nowadays, and wonder if perhaps the growing number of vaccines might be contributing.

Let's take a look at the studies listed here (a pro-vax site): https://thoughtscapism.com/201.....ople/

1) Germany - rates of asthma - 20 years: only 1314 participants, possibly 185 of which were unvaccinated, note that getting a single vaccine counted as vaccinated for this study

2) Germany - allergies and nonspecific infections - 17 years - 17,000+ participants - only .7% (less than 1%) unvaccinated - how can this be used as a comparative study?

3) Philippine study on cognitive levels corresponding to vaccination - 85 vaccinated vs 1000+ unvaccinated. Nothing to do with safety. This is a 3rd world country, many participants did not have running water in their homes.

4) Continuing on the list, the next several studies are all about pregnant women and the flu vaccine. Not getting into this one, it's not what we're discussing here.

5) Nigerian study of measles - 50 participants - 25 vaxed, 25 unvaxed (great study size!) and conclusion: In a third world country, measles can be very dangerous. (What were they trying to prove?)

Do you have any other studies?

Just andoctal proof since that's what this thread runs on.
I have unvaxed cousins with asthma, ADHD, and learning disabilities. Oh, they're overweight, have excema, and allergies too. Clearly can't all be caused just by the evil vaccines

Next!

amother
Cerise  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:23 pm
How about I know some who was INJURED due to a non vaxer. She survived cancer and her NONVAXED cousin visited and infected her with measles. knowing all too well that a sibling had it two weeks prior. This lovely mother, wife , grandmother, sister, friend of many DIED, NOT OF CANCER which she was in remission for after grueling treatment BUT OF MEASLES. Let's run a study on how selfish non vaxers commit INJURY on the vulnerable. True story. happened in December of this year.

amother
  Denim  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:24 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
How about I know some who was INJURED due to a non vaxer. She survived cancer and her NONVAXED cousin visited and infected her with measles. knowing all too well that a sibling had it two weeks prior. This lovely mother, wife , grandmother, sister, friend of many DIED, NOT OF CANCER which she was in remission for after grueling treatment BUT OF MEASLES. Let's run a study on how selfish non vaxers commit INJURY on the vulnerable. True story. happened in December of this year.

Can we publicize this more? Maybe even with names?

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 5:36 pm
Do you know how many people suggested to me that my child may have been injured by his vaccines? And they mean well! They are sincere! My child has autism. He showed signs of autism before he even got any vaccines. People make a lot of assumptions. I’ve been told to reconsider vaccinating in the future because “you never know.” Yes I do know, thank you very much. My child has autism. He does NOT have measles. Baruch Hashem for that! I don’t believe for one minute that his vaccines gave him autism. He is not vaccine injured but some people tried to convince me he is.

amother
  Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:03 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Just andoctal proof since that's what this thread runs on.
I have unvaxed cousins with asthma, ADHD, and learning disabilities. Oh, they're overweight, have excema, and allergies too. Clearly can't all be caused just by the evil vaccines

Next!

I gave you studies, you responded with anecdotes.

You complain that anti-vaxxers rely on anecdotes. But, so do you, apparently.

Or, please prove me wrong. Show me studies comparing long-term health outcomes of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

(I gave my kids MMR because I felt that once measles came to the US, the benefits (to others) outweighed the risks. But I have no data to back that up - and neither do you.)

amother
  Denim  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:10 pm
I gave you studies, you responded with anecdotes.

You complain that anti-vaxxers rely on anecdotes. But, so do you, apparently.

Or, please prove me wrong. Show me studies comparing long-term health outcomes of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

(I gave my kids MMR because I felt that once measles came to the US, the benefits (to others) outweighed the risks. But I have no data to back that up - and neither do you.)

Based on this site you brought we seem to be on the same side of vaccines do more good than bad.
But my experience with antivaxers is they don't trust big pharmas research, so I'm throwing in anecdotes which is how they do research so they can trust it.

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:10 pm
Problem is that anti vaxxers take any and all symptoms and stick it on the "effect of vaccine" charts. My cousin has a crooked smile which his aunt declared is from vaccines. (true story. if anyone has statistics to prove something like this you're welcome) Anyone who dies, gets ill or suffers discomfort of any kind they directly relate it to vaccines. Not saying that there aren't any side effects. There are, just as with any medication. Society would believe them had their stories not been so plentiful and exaggerated.

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:12 pm
Oh and if you weren't vaccinated and are suffering that must be your mother's fault. SHE was vaccinated. Wasn't she?

amother
  cornflower  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:19 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Check the thread in this forum titled "This explains my request for US studies" No sufficient response so far.

What would a sufficient response look like?

amother
  Silver  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:44 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:

I'd believe this story if it was on the news. There is no way that happened and it wasn't on the news. The baby that questionably died from measles was all over even though the family denied the baby had the measles. How did this happen and no one heard of it?

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 6:49 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I'd believe this story if it was on the news. There is no way that happened and it wasn't on the news. The baby that questionably died from measles was all over even though the family denied the baby had the measles. How did this happen and no one heard of it?

The news? Who is going to pain the family by putting this death in the news?
Page 8 of 24   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 22  23  24  Next Recent Topics