Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured?
  Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 22  23  24  Next

Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured (not a headache, minor seizure, etc.)?
Yes  
 19%  [ 62 ]
No  
 74%  [ 233 ]
Something Else  
 0%  [ 3 ]
Temporarily, but it was addressed and fixed BH  
 4%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 313

amother
  Teal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:37 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
My mother read somewhere that there's a link between prenatal ultrasounds and autism. I don't tell her when I'm getting ultrasounds anymore because she starts worrying. I can believe that autism has an epigenetic link, but that link is not clear at all.

Japan stopped using the MMR for a couple of years, and their autism rates kept on rising. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....title

The toxins in vaccines are linked to brain and immune disorders both biologically and epidemiologically. While some attribute injury to one vaccine, most attribute to the overload.

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 10:45 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
The toxins in vaccines are linked to brain and immune disorders both biologically and epidemiologically. While some attribute injury to one vaccine, most attribute to the overload.

Can you give an example of toxins in a vaccine that people are not otherwise exposed to, which are linked to brain disorders? Don't tell me to read the ingredients, please. Be specific about a toxin that has evidence of causing a brain disorder in the quantities found in a vaccine.

momsrus

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:05 am
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Ok, you are entitled to your opinion. According to Harvard Medical School vaccine injury is extremely under-recognized. According to their study only 1% vaccine injury is being reported.

Is this community it’s over-recognized.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:06 am
Before anyone jumps down my throat, I will start by saying I do vaccinate my kids.
My youngest brother who is severely autistic and now in his 40s was the first in our family to get the mmr vaccine. He was around 2 or 3 years old at the time and a happy go-lucky kid until right after the vaccine when he developed a high fever and seemed off balance (I remember him falling off his tricycle). I remember specifically how my mother thought that the mmr vaccine seemed to have been the cause of his autism and this was before anyone else had mentioned anything or before this whole debate became popular.

I do believe that if there was an mmr/autism link, it was with the old mmr vaccines and that I obviously cannot know more than Drs who have spent their lives doing what they do.
But yes, I do get nervous around vaccines, and I did wait until my kids were about 3 years old to give them the mmr, however irrational that may sound.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:07 am
Guillain Barre is MUCH more likely to occur as a result of the flu (disease) in comparison to the flu vaccine. That being said, it CAN occur due to the vaccine, at rates of about 1-2 in 100,000. I think we can all agree that the flu is one disease that we all have a great chance of contracting each year (as opposed to polio, diptheria, etc). If risk of Guillian Barre is what's holding you back from getting the vaccine, I think you should reconsider/ at least give it some thought.

I worked in pediatrics for a few years. My experiences, albeit anecdotal, are what this forum/poll is asking about so I will share. I have seen cellulitis following vaccines (short term, very treatable). I have seen high fevers up to 103-104 that typically resolve without complications. I have seen febrile seizures. I have seen next day high fevers that are attributed to vaccines, while testing proved other viruses/causes were present. I have had patients claim their baby stopped breathing that night (I have not witnessed this personally, but heard the claim once or twice.) No lasting effects. I have had patients with autism. Some continued to vaccine, some did not. In many cases, all or some of their siblings developed autism as well, regardless of vaccine status.

amother
  Teal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:37 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Can you give an example of toxins in a vaccine that people are not otherwise exposed to, which are linked to brain disorders? Don't tell me to read the ingredients, please. Be specific about a toxin that has evidence of causing a brain disorder in the quantities found in a vaccine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....8414/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....4667/
These are about aluminum and thimerosal-
And the synergy between them. It's not only the amount but the form-particle size that is important

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 12:27 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318414/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....4667/
These are about aluminum and thimerosal-
And the synergy between them. It's not only the amount but the form-particle size that is important

Yet neither is found in the MMR.

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:09 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Thats not how studies work .. you cant disprove a study based on your personal experience.

That's the point silly. You can't MAKE a study based on your personal experience. That's what the essay is trying to point out.
Baby dies--Vaccines. That's not a study. That is a personal feeling that has no basis in science.

amother
  Teal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:10 pm
Yet neither is found in the MMR.

Right
You can look up dr theresa deisher on mmr and varacella vaccines which both contain fetal dna

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:20 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
There is no such thing as a disease lying dormant. Either you have it, or you don't. If you're talking about epigenetics, iow the effect of the environment on the expression of certain genes, then you need to look up how that works. People that are predisposed to type 2 diabetes don't have dormant type 2 diabetes. It's not inevitable that they will get it. Except maybe in a very select few cases. Generally, a person will develop insulin resistance if certain environmental factors are present, a big one but not only one being diet. And in the same vein, insulin resistance can be avoided until the day they die if they follow certain lifestyle practices. In the case of the person you know with crohns, yes, infections can trigger autoimmunity, including crohns, if an individual is thus predisposed. This doesn't mean it was dormant, it means they experienced the perfect storm that led them to develop autoimmunity. Autism is the same. Most parents can retroactively trace the perfect storm that led to their child's regression into autism. And vaccines usually feature prominently. They are not the only cause, but one of many, including genetic predispositions, and often they are the final straw. Still, it would be ridiculous to say their autism was lying dormant and was going to come out regardless. Because epigenetics just don't work that way. How do we know that autism isn't purely genetic, it's always a combination of genes and environment? Because there is no such thing as a genetic epidemic. But epigenetic epidemics are a given. And there's no arguing that there's an autism epidemic going on.

There definitely is such a thing as a disease lying dormant. Do your research, that's A. and B no one is denying the fact that there is an autism epidemic. Maybe we should start blaming the explosive junk food industry? Maybe that is what's causing it? Why vaccines?

amother
Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:33 pm
genius wrote:
There definitely is such a thing as a disease lying dormant. Do your research, that's A. and B no one is denying the fact that there is an autism epidemic. Maybe we should start blaming the explosive junk food industry? Maybe that is what's causing it? Why vaccines?

Possibly because nobody requires my child to eat junk food to attend camp? Or because nobody is injecting the MSG or food dye directly into my child? Or simply because we generally like to rule out the obvious offenders first?

Why NOT vaccines? (Although I agree with you that diet probably plays a bigger part than we like to admit.)

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:44 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Possibly because nobody requires my child to eat junk food to attend camp? Or because nobody is injecting the MSG or food dye directly into my child? Or simply because we generally like to rule out the obvious offenders first?

Why NOT vaccines? (Although I agree with you that diet probably plays a bigger part than we like to admit.)

Kids don't need to be convinced to eat junk. If ppl are looking for something to blame the autism on this may be the reason. I'm not saying it is. I didn't conduct a study. But anti-vax didn't either. Loads of feelings. Loads of personal anecdotes. No hard scientific study to back em up.

Genius  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:45 pm
Like wow! The night after she first gave her 18 month old a sour stick he had seizures!

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:46 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Right
You can look up dr theresa deisher on mmr and varacella vaccines which both contain fetal dna

Why have autism rates in Japan continued to climb, so that they are the country with the second highest autism rate, if they don't use fetal cell DNA in their vaccines? Her solution to the concern regarding fetal cell DNA in vaccines was to switch to animal cell line, as has been done in Japan. Yet autism outcomes there have shown no change.

amother
  Bisque  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 1:50 pm
genius wrote:
Kids don't need to be convinced to eat junk. If ppl are looking for something to blame the autism on this may be the reason. I'm not saying it is. I didn't conduct a study. But anti-vax didn't either. Loads of feelings. Loads of personal anecdotes. No hard scientific study to back em up.

There are several studies that are worrying.

But more than this, the burden of proof should be on the government who is mandating them, or the vaccine manufacturers.

With ALL medication, especially injections, and all the more so MANDATED injections, they should be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be overall safe, both in the short and long term, PRIOR to forcing their use.

I think that a lot of the backlash against vaccines is due to the fact that this was never done.

amother
  Teal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:12 pm
Why have autism rates in Japan continued to climb, so that they are the country with the second highest autism rate, if they don't use fetal cell DNA in their vaccines? Her solution to the concern regarding fetal cell DNA in vaccines was to switch to animal cell line, as has been done in Japan. Yet autism outcomes thxere have shown no change.

https://childhealthsafety.word....._Page

According to this article when Japan started using single dose vaccines the overall vaccination rate in the country rose by 150%.

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:15 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/japvaxautism/#000_Top_of_Page

According to this article when Japan started using single dose vaccines the overall vaccination rate in the country rose by 150%.

I am not taking a single word seriously if it comes from a blatant anti vaxx site. Sorry. Not even bothering to read any of it. Either way, not understanding how you can claim that fetal cell DNA in vaccines contributes to autism diagnoses when statistics in Japan show no correlation whatsoever.

amother
  Teal  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:34 pm
I am not taking a single word seriously if it comes from a blatant anti vaxx site. Sorry. Not even bothering to read any of it. Either way, not understanding how you can claim that fetal cell DNA in vaccines contributes to autism diagnoses when statistics in Japan show no correlation whatsoever.

I am not saying so. Dr. Teresa Deisher who was the first person to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells, describes the problems with fetal
Cell lines in vaccines. You are free to get your information from CDC or wherever you want.
This article discusses the study you are referring to.
I previously wrote that most ppl dont look at one vaccine or ingredient rather the overall load.
That is why there should be a vaxxed vs unvaxxed study

amother
  Bronze  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:43 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I am not saying so. Dr. Teresa Deisher who was the first person to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells, describes the problems with fetal
Cell lines in vaccines. You are free to get your information from CDC or wherever you want.
This article discusses the study you are referring to.
I previously wrote that most ppl dont look at one vaccine or ingredient rather the overall load.
That is why there should be a vaxxed vs unvaxxed study

Dr Deisher writes that her solution is to remove fetal cell lines from vaccines, the way they have in Japan. I'm asking how it's a valid solution when it has not affected autism rates in Japan.

Look, I asked you to list known toxins in vaccines, since you wrote that they are linked with brain disorders. First you bring studies discussing aluminum and thimerosal, which are not found in the MMR altogether. Then you bring Dr Deishers hypothesis on fetal cell lines, which have been removed from vaccines in Japan without noticeable effects. How does any of this support the many stories on this thread of a child receiving the MMR and immediately suffering neurological damage? There's no aluminum. There's no thimerosal. There is fetal cell DNA, but why does it affect American children so dramatically and not Japanese children?

amother
  Crimson  

Post Mon, Jul 08 2019, 2:46 pm
genius wrote:
Like wow! The night after she first gave her 18 month old a sour stick he had seizures!
Except there is zero plausible explanation for how sour sticks would cause seizures, but very many well understood mechanisms via which vaccines would cause seizures. Not to mention that vaccine manufacturers themselves admit that some vaccines can and do cause seizures, and listed on the inserts.
Page 6 of 24   Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 22  23  24  Next Recent Topics