Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What color socks

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 9:37 am
2 yo DS has light blue summer shoes, what color socks do I put with that-white? Does it make a difference if he mostly will be wearing black biker shorts?

SuperWify

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 10:12 am
If he’s wearing a light color like cream or white I’d do cream. With black shorts I’d match with light blue.

Rene:)

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 10:22 am
When my 2 yo had light blue tstrap shoes I found white crew socks with light blue stripe/trim on top. Looked so cute. Maybe take shoe along to hosiery store.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:02 am
Thank you both! Is there anywhere online I could find light blue or the white with blue trimming socks? Otherwise I’ll just go to the hosiery store but I know I’ll end up spending way more than I intended to

SuperWify

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:04 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you both! Is there anywhere online I could find light blue or the white with blue trimming socks? Otherwise I’ll just go to the hosiery store but I know I’ll end up spending way more than I intended to

For light blue you need to match the shade. For plain cream you can find beautiful options on Ali express but I unless you do choice shipping it probably won’t come in time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics