Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Falling for silk over lace top surprisingly?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 1:18 pm
I bought a lace top from the Irene’s factory sale. It was a great price and beautiful but it needed so much adjusting. My head is large and the lace is just like pulling and pulling, it’s getting readjusted by them multiple times before I take it home.

On the other hand I found a silk top there that I am in love with, it also just feels so much more comfortable. And not significantly less natural looking, and way cheaper, still feels light, plus the price is insane and I’m getting that one also. It almost feels like the lace top was a waste now, as much as I hate to say it.

I’m married almost a year and I previously had a lace front, not a full lace top.

My head is very wide so maybe I’m just not compatible with lace tops? It looks pretty but I’m very sensory and can’t deal with any pain on my head.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 1:27 pm
I feel the same way. I had a deep lace that looked great when I bought it, but was constantly getting stretched out and balding, and the hair very knotty. It constantly required repairs. I recently bought a silk top with a ribbon front, it looks great, is extremely comfortable and much less high maintenance.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 1:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
I bought a lace top from the Irene’s factory sale. It was a great price and beautiful but it needed so much adjusting. My head is large and the lace is just like pulling and pulling, it’s getting readjusted by them multiple times before I take it home.

On the other hand I found a silk top there that I am in love with, it also just feels so much more comfortable. And not significantly less natural looking, and way cheaper, still feels light, plus the price is insane and I’m getting that one also. It almost feels like the lace top was a waste now, as much as I hate to say it.

I’m married almost a year and I previously had a lace front, not a full lace top.

My head is very wide so maybe I’m just not compatible with lace tops? It looks pretty but I’m very sensory and can’t deal with any pain on my head.

If you don’t mind telling, how much was the silk top?

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 1:44 pm
amother OP wrote:

is this the soliel?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 2:08 pm
amother Birch wrote:
is this the soliel?

Lace top is soleil, silk top is dolce

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 2:08 pm
amother Lime wrote:
If you don’t mind telling, how much was the silk top?

Silk was going for 1400, it’s dolce and a very long wig

amother
Cadetblue

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 2:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Lace top is soleil, silk top is dolce

That’s not necessarily true. I just bought a soleil that is not a lace top although it does have a ribbon in the front. And it is the softest hair.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 2:19 pm
Where is there an Irene factory sale?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 2:31 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
Where is there an Irene factory sale?

At their store in BP but not much left
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels