Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Maaaaaaa watsfer dinner?.....
1  2  Next

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:12 am
Components attractively arranged

Edible art

My little barbunias waiting to be fried. Note how they are blushing

Into the oven they go...

Last edited by Tamiri on Tue, Aug 12 2008, 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

zigi

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:13 am
yum! can I come over?

Rivky

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:13 am
Any left for me???

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:14 am
Wait, we are getting the pizzas out of the oven... stay tuned.

cuteson

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:14 am
those really look delicious

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:15 am
yum, looks good!! Wish I knew how to post pics, food pics are the only ones my dh lets me post... unless someone recognizes my dishes! LOL

Aidelmom

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:32 am
looks heavenly - !!

Pineapple

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:34 am
Looks Yum

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:35 am
I am not good at food design so I can't show you the meal, plated. We tried but it came out looking like a mess. So, here is the end:

Off the plate, and into the fryer:

With pizza and justice for all (there is enough to go around plus for the freezer):

And if I could put the smell up on this thread, you'd all say it smells like.... HOME!!!! Very Happy

Mishie

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 1:41 pm
Wow Tamiri!!! All I can say is: You're a nice Mom, great cook, and you keep your kitchen nice and clean!!!
Kol Hakavod!!!

Raisin

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 1:50 pm
wow, you have supper ready at 5.15????????????????

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 2:04 pm
Mishie wrote:
Wow Tamiri!!! All I can say is: You're a nice Mom, great cook, and you keep your kitchen nice and clean!!!
Kol Hakavod!!!

Mishie are you making fun of me Very Happy ? I was not a nice Mom while that was going on, I sent them out to the yard (sprinkler, want more pix?) so that I could get something done. Abba was busy running between the yard and the kitchen to take pictures. Let's hear it for Abba, yayyyyyy! And yes, the kitchen stays nice and clean; I can't function otherwise. Good cook? Why, I make nice salad LOL ? Thanks for the compliments, you made my evening!!!
And now, for an encore........ LOL.

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 2:07 pm
Raisin wrote:
wow, you have supper ready at 5.15????????????????
It was on the table closer to six. Today was going to be *the* day for a nice meal... pool opens for the men at 4 pm, I shooed my DH out the door with 3 boys, kneaded the dough when... the door opens. 4:15 or something. The pool was CLOSED today!!! And here I had my dinner plans all laid out. Oh well, what can you do? It's a good thing there was food, my army boy came home for a test in the U and we had to fill his hollow leg.

debsters1101

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 2:43 pm
Tamiri wrote:
It's a good thing there was food, my army boy came home for a test in the U and we had to fill his hollow leg.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
I guess nothing made it to the freezer after all! LOL

Crayon210

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:13 pm
First your bathroom, now your kitchen?

I think you're just trying to gloat about how clean your house is! LOL

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:15 pm
I am starting to feel picked on. Hmm.....
I was so happy to post these... is it so odd to make things during the week? And have the house clean? BTW crayon, though I did not tell you at the time... the bathroom was in a hotel. But I checked: mine is just as nice. We use a lot of bleach and the house (rental) is fairly new so it's not too hard.

debsters1101

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:19 pm
btw tamiri what kind of fish is that? and how did you cook it? anything on it or just straight into the frying pan?

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:23 pm
debsters1101 wrote:
btw tamiri what kind of fish is that? and how did you cook it? anything on it or just straight into the frying pan?

Barbunias. Everyone is making fun of me and I was DYING to take pix of those cute little fishies. They come just as you see them, skinned and filleted. I lightly coated them with flour/salt/pepper/garlic granules and tossed them into the pan with onions. Mmmmmmm. Better than flounder.

Crayon210

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:24 pm
I'm sorry, I should have added that everything looked amazing!! Don't feel picked on.

Tamiri

Post Tue, Aug 12 2008, 3:26 pm
Crayon210 wrote:
I'm sorry, I should have added that everything looked amazing!! Don't feel picked on.

Crayon, come meet me IRL. I am not the picked-on type. We had fun doing the pix. I was envious of the posters with great food pix, and my photographer was free all day to take my pix. Did you see my passion fruit pix from this morning? I love those!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art