Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funniest/Strangest thing you ever saw
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:28 pm
amother Iris wrote:
I saw an old lady walking down the street holding a teddy bear under her arm. It’s probably more sad than strange.

Those of us who have traveled on the nyc subway…there can be pages printed of “strange”.

Am I the only one that's not finding this either strange or sad? There are good reasons she may have be holding a teddy bear. I don't find it that strange.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:30 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
I was on the train once and thr guy sitting opposite me took out 2 bottles, 1 with water and 1 wait squash. He opened both and poured both into his mouth at the same time.

Puke
Nothing beats the NYC subway in terms of craziness and weirdness.

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:39 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Girls in a chassidish overnight camp wearing pride stuff…. They had no idea what it was, thought it was just a cute rainbow pattern - which it was until the pride movement ruined it.

Reminds me in satmar camp a group of friends went around with friends sweaters.mm

Roots

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:50 pm
my brother was once on the subway and some lady with a foam container of food wanted to get on but the train was already closing its doors. she stuck her hand out to keep the door open. she didnt realise that justher container was 'keepng the door open' and lo and behlold the subway door smashed shut- on her foam container leaving her food dripping into the subway car amd her left on the platform
the entire car burst out laughing

another brother and a different subway- saw a very pierced couple kissing intimately and then getting tangled with their tongue rings Can't Believe It

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:52 pm
Roots wrote:

another brother and a different subway- saw a very pierced couple kissing intimately and then getting tangled with their tongue rings Can't Believe It

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Serve's them right....

amother
Bellflower

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:55 pm
Innocent yeshivish kids with mooseknuckle logos Can't Believe It

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:56 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
Innocent yeshivish kids with mooseknuckle logos Can't Believe It

Any jew wearing mooseknuckle!!!!!!
Still can't wrap my head around it.

Reality

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:02 pm
How about driving in Staten Island and stopping to let the turkey cross the road.

Why did the turkey cross the road? Just like the chicken, to get to the other side!

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:18 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
I was on the train once and thr guy sitting opposite me took out 2 bottles, 1 with water and 1 wait squash. He opened both and poured both into his mouth at the same time.

What's wait squash?

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:33 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Puke
Nothing beats the NYC subway in terms of craziness and weirdness.

This was on the London underground Very Happy I guess the underground anywhere attracts weirdos

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:37 pm
amother Sand wrote:
What's wait squash?

Sorry that was a typo it should say with squash eg ribena, robinsons etc. The drink your supposed to drink diluted with water. Are there american versions of it?

kenz

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:08 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Am I the only one that's not finding this either strange or sad? There are good reasons she may have be holding a teddy bear. I don't find it that strange.

Absolutely. She could have been bringing it to a grandchild, a neighbor, etc. even if it didn’t look new, she could have mended it for someone or it was left at her house. If I saw someone carrying a doll or teddy bear I would assume they were just carrying it. Pushing it in a stroller, on the other hand… 😧

Librarian

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:12 pm
At 2:00am after the pesach seder I heard a car door slam outside my window. Looked out to see a woman pull down her pants and urinate on my parents front lawn. Got back in her car and drove away. I could not sleep all night for laughing.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:21 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Sorry that was a typo it should say with squash eg ribena, robinsons etc. The drink your supposed to drink diluted with water. Are there american versions of it?

I don’t think there is. Israelis call it Petel.

mfb

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:22 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Any jew wearing mooseknuckle!!!!!!
Still can't wrap my head around it.

I don’t do brand names so I would never wear it for that reason but I never knew what it meant until someone on here posted it.
The problem is now I see the moose knuckles symbol all over! It keeps jumping out at me. Can't Believe It

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:37 pm
Strangest thing was coming to NY and apparently there is a day where people ride the train in their underwear, No Pants Subway Ride! Surprised Surprised

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:39 pm
Librarian wrote:
At 2:00am after the pesach seder I heard a car door slam outside my window. Looked out to see a woman pull down her pants and urinate on my parents front lawn. Got back in her car and drove away. I could not sleep all night for laughing.

This is a common sight in NY where I grew up, adults peeing anywhere and everywhere....
I cannot understand what they're thinking.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:40 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
Strangest thing was coming to NY and apparently there is a day where people ride the train in their underwear, No Pants Subway Ride! Surprised Surprised

I think there's also a day when a group of men gather to ride bicycles completely naked.....

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:41 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
I think there's also a day where a group of men gather to ride bicycles completely naked.....
OMG LOL

Librarian

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 4:02 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
This is a common sight in NY where I grew up, adults peeing anywhere and everywhere....
I cannot understand what they're thinking.

What made it even funnier to me was that during this time parents my parents were upset they thought a dog was ruining their lawn! Little did they know!
Page 5 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics