Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funniest/Strangest thing you ever saw
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:56 pm
In need of comic relief...
Go!

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:00 pm
Watched my birth from the reflection of the TV screen.

Tao

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:22 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Watched my birth from the reflection of the TV screen.

Wow you have a great memory! I don't remember anything from before I was 3 years old Laugh

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:25 pm
Tao wrote:
Wow you have a great memory! I don't remember anything from before I was 3 years old Laugh

LOL LOL
But now you gotta answer the question

Tao

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:28 pm
Idk, I'm terrible at these things lol.
But my 4yo expressions always make me laugh. He's a hilarious intense kid and he doesn't chap half the time when he makes these hysterical faces

GLUE

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:30 pm
I once saw at an intersection three buses stop all with flashing red lights.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:39 pm
GLUE wrote:
I once saw at an intersection three buses stop all with flashing red lights.

shock

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:48 pm
I once saw a bunch of pigeons wading in a puddle. A man got out of a car with a big net, scooped up an bunch of pigeons, and quickly got back into this car and drove away.

It's been at least 10 years and I still can't figure out why he wanted all those pigeons.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:06 am
amother Canary wrote:
I once saw a bunch of pigeons wading in a puddle. A man got out of a car with a big net, scooped up an bunch of pigeons, and quickly got back into this car and drove away.

It's been at least 10 years and I still can't figure out why he wanted all those pigeons.

Omg!!
Swans I would understand. But pigeons??
You think he cooked them for dinner?

Funny your amother name is canary LOL

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:07 am
I once saw a family of geese wait for the traffic to stop, and then walk across the street - staying in the crosswalk the whole time! Two adult geese and some adorable chicks.

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:08 am
Riding a packed rush hour train with ds. A woman got on with a backpack made of clear plastic and inside there was a cute little dog. There were air holes in the plastic and she had the backpack a little bit unzipped and kept reaching back to pet the dog through the open zipper.

Rappel

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:11 am
Went on an emergency call to a fire, and happens to be that MDA, police, and the firemen all took the same road. We ended up in a line, sirens blasting , conspicuous as a parade.

When we got there... The "fire" was a couch smoking in an abandoned lot.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:13 am
A passenger wearing full bright yellow outfit I'm pretty sure jumpsuit to their spirit flight! She should have been paid by Spirit.

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:22 am
I was just looking at old pics and came across a picture that my husband took by the siyum hashas in 2020. A guy dressed up as Waldo was sitting non chalantly in the crowd. I thought it was hysterical!

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:49 am

It's been at least 10 years and I still can't figure out why he wanted all those pigeons.[quote]

Pigeons can cure Hep A

Raizle

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 2:01 am
There was that time that I looked in the mirror

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:01 am
I was waiting at a bus stop on bar Ilan and there was this guy standing there. I legit didn't reach his elbow, he was so tall. So his bus draws up and he gets on and he's doubled over strap hanging but there are no seats. The driver starts getting annoyed because he's blocking the rear view so he says to him "What did your mother feed you on?" and the guy answers "Spaghetti" and the whole bus cracked up.

(In Ivrit someone very tall and thin is called a spaghetti, like you say a lange lukshen in yiddish)

GLUE

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:14 am
Rappel wrote:
Went on an emergency call to a fire, and happens to be that MDA, police, and the firemen all took the same road. We ended up in a line, sirens blasting , conspicuous as a parade.

When we got there... The "fire" was a couch smoking in an abandoned lot.

This reminds me of a joke,

A police with his sirens blasting, an ambulance with his sirens blasting, a fire truck with his sirens blasting, and a mail truck all get to a 4 way stop sign at the same time, who goes first?

Hidden: 

The mail truck because he is a federal employee.

Success10

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:28 am
So, I didn't see it firsthand, and the video is viral so I'm sure a lot of you saw it, but there's this video of Chabad bochurim wrapping tefillin on a Santa Claus at the mall....

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:05 am
Talking about birds, one of the most fascinating scenes I’ve ever seen was the bird migration in (don’t remember which part of) Israel.
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics