Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funniest/Strangest thing you ever saw
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

cheese cake

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 8:56 pm
singleagain wrote:
I meant form the rally? I remember seeing these pix however many years ago

singleagain

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 8:59 pm
cheese cake wrote:

So awesome. Thank you for sharing

SuperWify

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:05 pm
realsilver wrote:
three elderly women shopping together in zara at the mall, each one pushing a stroller, and shopping for baby clothes.
But in their carriages, there weren't babies.... they were dolls!!!

Years ago I saw an obviously looking grown male with a shaved beard dressed in a frilly pink dress holding a doll carriage. I couldn’t stop staring. Surprised He looked 🥜.

Today that’s practically normal but back then such a man belonged you-know-where.

Tao

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:14 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Years ago I saw an obviously looking grown male with a shaved beard dressed in a frilly pink dress holding a doll carriage. I couldn’t stop staring. Surprised He looked 🥜.

Today that’s practically normal but back then such a man belonged you-know-where.

They still do, but unfortunately today they are encouraged instead of urged to go for help, like others with mental illness. Mental illness is NOT a person's fault, but it does need to be addressed so they can get the help they need. It's a terrible disservice that the secular community does not see this and instead encourages it.

GLUE

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:16 pm
realsilver wrote:
three elderly women shopping together in zara at the mall, each one pushing a stroller, and shopping for baby clothes.
But in their carriages, there weren't babies.... they were dolls!!!

Those dolls cost a lot.
There is a whole group that has such dolls they dress them build houses for them put them in car seats when riding cars. Windows have been smashed because people thought that a baby was left in the car.

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:38 pm
amother Magenta wrote:
I once saw two cars back out of spots at the same time. Back to back. Car rears bumped into each other . Both were old men. Both looked at each other, waved and went on with their day .... Was so weird.

My husband did this! Backed out the same time as another guy in the yeshiva parking lot, they both got out, looked at the cars, looked at each other, shrugged and drove away. Both were driving the most beat up yeshivish cars so as my husband said he couldn’t even tell which scratches were new!

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:44 pm
GLUE wrote:
Those dolls cost a lot.
There is a whole group that has such dolls they dress them build houses for them put them in car seats when riding cars. Windows have been smashed because people thought that a baby was left in the car.

https://www.reborns.com/

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:48 pm
A middle aged woman in the pool with a shaved head, like triple zero, but with long payos!!! I was too flabbergasted to say anything, but eventually another woman told her that her bathing cap slipped. Someone told me people keep payos for sheitel clips but shave the rest so the wig lays nicely, but I can't imagine someone choosing to look like that...

mfb

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 12:16 am
amother Dandelion wrote:
https://www.reborns.com/

Wow!!
Now I have to second guess anyone walking down the street. Some of those looks so real!

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 2:51 am
In the spirit of this season… my brother came home with a musical violin for serach bas Asher that was playing music ….jingle bells.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 3:16 am
My friend's mom was once at a store with her little brother in December. Santa Claus was there with all the little kids, he spotted her kid with his yarmulka and peyos and started singing Hinei Ma Tov. She was like "When Santa starts singing Hinei Ma Tov, it's time to go!" LOL LOL

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:31 am
We were once walking to shul and passed a guy practicing on the bagpipes in front of a church. When we went by, he started to play heveinu shalom aleichem. It was kind of crazy.

Mindfully

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 10:27 am
Raizle wrote:
There was that time that I looked in the mirror

now that made me laugh

amother
Holly

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 10:32 am
Girls in a chassidish overnight camp wearing pride stuff…. They had no idea what it was, thought it was just a cute rainbow pattern - which it was until the pride movement ruined it.

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 11:54 am
I was on the train once and thr guy sitting opposite me took out 2 bottles, 1 with water and 1 wait squash. He opened both and poured both into his mouth at the same time.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:04 pm
amother Magenta wrote:
I once saw two cars back out of spots at the same time. Back to back. Car rears bumped into each other . Both were old men. Both looked at each other, waved and went on with their day .... Was so weird.
Reminds me of when I was in Israel recently. My son bumped into the car ahead of him. She was about to look at her bumper, then saw he was in his army uniform, smiled, and left.

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:08 pm
Strangest thing I ever saw was when a doctor was taking a scan of my vocal cords and showed me a screen with them moving while I spoke.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:14 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Girls in a chassidish overnight camp wearing pride stuff…. They had no idea what it was, thought it was just a cute rainbow pattern - which it was until the pride movement ruined it.

I did not stop buying cute rainbow things from the pride collection, & I know very well what it is. I don't care. I still like cute rainbow stuff.

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:26 pm
I saw an old lady walking down the street holding a teddy bear under her arm. It’s probably more sad than strange.

Those of us who have traveled on the nyc subway…there can be pages printed of “strange”.

amother
Chicory

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 1:28 pm
amother Holly wrote:

Girls buying Friends tshirts/sweatshirts thinking they just say the word friends and having no idea that they're wearing the logo of a very popular tv show
Page 4 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics