Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funniest/Strangest thing you ever saw
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:17 am
I was sitting in a restaurant and grabbing a salad for lunch. Right behind me was a huge man sitting at a table with an entire pie of pizza in front of him, fries and more food. I thought he's waiting for company to join him for lunch, but no, he started eating slice after slice. In the 15 minutes I finished my salad, he's gone thru six slices, then I left....so don't know if he got thru it all.

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:41 am
Poor man

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 6:13 am
amother Hunter wrote:
Watched my birth from the reflection of the TV screen.

Me too..until I told them to move the tv!!!!

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 6:40 am
amother Seablue wrote:
I was sitting in a restaurant and grabbing a salad for lunch. Right behind me was a huge man sitting at a table with an entire pie of pizza in front of him, fries and more food. I thought he's waiting for company to join him for lunch, but no, he started eating slice after slice. In the 15 minutes I finished my salad, he's gone thru six slices, then I left....so don't know if he got thru it all.

That reminds me - not the strangest thing I’ve ever seen, but it was pretty strange -
We were out having a picnic dinner. At a nearby table we see a man setting up a disposable BBQ and laying things out to cook. We all assumed he was getting things ready for other people to join. But no one did.

cuties' mom

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 7:19 am
At this point, I'm used to it and don't find it funny anymore, but I'm sure anyone who sees us thinks it's either funny or strange. Ds 15 has asd and anytime we go into a store that has mannequins, he shakes hands with each mannequin. Sometimes he hugs them or rubs his hands against them.

amother
Winterberry

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 8:00 am
amother Seablue wrote:

Reminds me when I went to Uri's pizza years ago, I saw a guy roll up an entire pizza (he had asked them not to slice it) and eat it just like that. The craziest part was that he was squeezing the rotev (pizza sauce) straight from the bottle into his mouth Puke

schoolbus

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 8:34 am
Success10 wrote:
So, I didn't see it firsthand, and the video is viral so I'm sure a lot of you saw it, but there's this video of Chabad bochurim wrapping tefillin on a Santa Claus at the mall....

There’s a picture about a very frum meah shearim family dressed up purim as Santa. They for sure had no clue what it is just saw it in a store and liked it

Last edited by schoolbus on Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 8:58 am
amother Lime wrote:
Talking about birds, one of the most fascinating scenes I’ve ever seen was the bird migration in (don’t remember which part of) Israel.

Yes, in Hula Valley! It's incredible!

amother
Glitter

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 1:51 pm
I was on the London Underground in some random place in London and this really rough looking non Jewish guy walks on with gelled spikes and lots of gold chains on his leather jacket, real tough look.
In his hand he was clutching a Breuer and Spitzer bag (a trademark fluorescent bag from this chassidishe grocery in the centre of Stamford Hill)

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 1:55 pm
I once saw two cars back out of spots at the same time. Back to back. Car rears bumped into each other . Both were old men. Both looked at each other, waved and went on with their day .... Was so weird.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 2:36 pm
My friend went to court for moral support for her friend and the whole time the defendants were lying and the judge saw they were lying and the case just shlepped bc the judge was seeing how far it can go. Eventually the judge stopped it bc it was getting to ridiculous and wasting time. But my friends friend and her lawyer couldn’t hide their smirks for long and BhBh she won the case.

amother
Dill

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:31 pm
amother Latte wrote:
I was just looking at old pics and came across a picture that my husband took by the siyum hashas in 2020. A guy dressed up as Waldo was sitting non chalantly in the crowd. I thought it was hysterical!

He came dressed up as Waldo to the ralley in Washington too Smile

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 3:59 pm
That reminds me of the sukkos purim costume. He showed up to megilla with lulav and esrog lol

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:13 pm
amother Glitter wrote:
I was on the London Underground in some random place in London and this really rough looking non Jewish guy walks on with gelled spikes and lots of gold chains on his leather jacket, real tough look.
In his hand he was clutching a Breuer and Spitzer bag (a trademark fluorescent bag from this chassidishe grocery in the centre of Stamford Hill)

On the NYC subway you’ll see the funniest/strangest things every single day.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:26 pm
Success10 wrote:
So, I didn't see it firsthand, and the video is viral so I'm sure a lot of you saw it, but there's this video of Chabad bochurim wrapping tefillin on a Santa Claus at the mall....

After finishing his Israeli army service, my cousin got a job as a security guard in a mall in Seattle. The santa there said he was Jewish, so was the one in the mall across the street!

The Happy Wife

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 4:35 pm
[quote="amother Pansy"]I once saw a bunch of pigeons wading in a puddle. A man got out of a car with a big net, scooped up an bunch of pigeons, and quickly got back into this car and drove away.

It's been at least 10 years and I still can't figure out why he wanted all those pigeons.
Quote:

Pigeons can cure Hep A

That is amazing! We should get them to work on a cure for cancer next.

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:05 pm
I once saw a car driving with the nozzle for pumping gas still in the tank, along with the hose attached dragging along.

mfb

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:19 pm
GLUE wrote:
This reminds me of a joke,

A police with his sirens blasting, an ambulance with his sirens blasting, a fire truck with his sirens blasting, and a mail truck all get to a 4 way stop sign at the same time, who goes first?

Hidden: 

The mail truck because he is a federal employee.

This is not a joke. This is the truth according to the law.

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:23 pm
amother Sand wrote:
I once saw a car driving with the nozzle for pumping gas still in the tank, along with the hose attached dragging along.

My sister once went for gas in NJ, the attendant came over and gave her back her card, she said "You're done?" and he said yeah, so she drove away from the pump. Turns out he just meant he was done with the card, not the pumping, and guess how she found out. LOL My BIL walked out of the convenience store just then, took one look at the hose dragging behind her and about-faced and went right back in!

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:30 pm
mfb wrote:
This is not a joke. This is the truth according to the law.

It's actually not true. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/four-play/
Page 2 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics