Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funniest/Strangest thing you ever saw
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Brit in Israel

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 4:25 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Girls in a chassidish overnight camp wearing pride stuff…. They had no idea what it was, thought it was just a cute rainbow pattern - which it was until the pride movement ruined it.

In israel you see people with Xmas pictures or words on their clothes.

I saw a 3 year old wearing a t-shirt saying 'I love my dads'
its a good job they were walking with their mom so I knew it was a mistake Smile

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 5:02 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Sorry that was a typo it should say with squash eg ribena, robinsons etc. The drink your supposed to drink diluted with water. Are there american versions of it?

Ah, ok. Thank you for explaining. I'm American. Never heard of a drink called squash, or ribena, or robinsons. I googled it, but I don't think we have anything comparable. But now I get why it would be very funny. Smile

amother
DarkCyan

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 5:05 pm
I saw a picture of a man blowing up a mattress at the airport gate & going to sleep....

Tao

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 5:38 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Any jew wearing mooseknuckle!!!!!!
Still can't wrap my head around it.

Personally back in the juicy sweatshirt days I could never understand it. I never bought a juicy sweatshirt (well mostly because I don't do fashion, but also) because I would not walk around with a zipper or sweatshirt that said JC?! I don't get it honestly

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:10 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
Innocent yeshivish kids with mooseknuckle logos Can't Believe It
[img]C:%5Cfakepath%5CIMG_0916.jpeg[/img]

singleagain

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:11 pm
My dad just put the dishwasher tablet in the compartment and closed the door without closing the compartment. The tablet fell in the cutlery caddy

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:33 pm
singleagain wrote:
My dad just put the dishwasher tablet in the compartment and closed the door without closing the compartment. The tablet fell in the cutlery caddy

That reminds me of my husband… he never does laundry. He tried twice. One time he poured in a half a bottle of bleach thinking it’s laundry detergent. It was a dark load. You can imagine the results…
Many years later he tried again. This time he he filled the compartment for bleach with laundry detergent. Nothing bad happened but you just have to give up on some people.

singleagain

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:42 pm
amother Iris wrote:
That reminds me of my husband… he never does laundry. He tried twice. One time he poured in a half a bottle of bleach thinking it’s laundry detergent. It was a dark load. You can imagine the results…
Many years later he tried again. This time he he filled the compartment for bleach with laundry detergent. Nothing bad happened but you just have to give up on some people.

My dad actually usually does the dishes... This was more of a senior moment kinda thing...

And giving up after twice? Why not try to teach?

Mindfully

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:58 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Am I the only one that's not finding this either strange or sad? There are good reasons she may have be holding a teddy bear. I don't find it that strange.

This is strange. An imamother saying that what another ima found funny wasn't funny!
Ha ha ha!

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 8:00 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Sorry that was a typo it should say with squash eg ribena, robinsons etc. The drink your supposed to drink diluted with water. Are there american versions of it?

No American version of this, AFAIK

amother
Mulberry

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 8:42 pm
I didn't read the full thread but here's mine.

I was walking on the road ,a car was driving in my direction and a head of an animal was sticking out of the window. I had to look really hard and I see the head of a deer. Had a good 😊

GLUE

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 9:13 pm
amother Mulberry wrote:
I didn't read the full thread but here's mine.

I was walking on the road ,a car was driving in my direction and a head of an animal was sticking out of the window. I had to look really hard and I see the head of a deer. Had a good 😊

Many years ago next door to my grandmother lived a another widow her age or a few years older. When we came to my grandmother for Shobbos my grandmother would send us over to talk to her. She had traveled the US with her husband and had a bunch of weird stuff.

One of the things were very large moose antlers that she and her husband brought in Maine.(Driving home from Maine her husband put them on top of the car, and a lot of locals were impressed with his hunting.)

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 9:15 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
Strangest thing was coming to NY and apparently there is a day where people ride the train in their underwear, No Pants Subway Ride! Surprised Surprised
Which day?

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 9:56 pm
Tao wrote:
Personally back in the juicy sweatshirt days I could never understand it. I never bought a juicy sweatshirt (well mostly because I don't do fashion, but also) because I would not walk around with a zipper or sweatshirt that said JC?! I don't get it honestly

What does it symbolize?

Tao

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 9:58 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
What does it symbolize?

I guess it's supposed to be short for Juicy. But honestly juicy is one word, and not a long one at that. So my guess is it's intentional

tigerwife

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 10:01 pm
Tao wrote:
I guess it's supposed to be short for Juicy. But honestly juicy is one word, and not a long one at that. So my guess is it's intentional

JC is short for Juicy Couture. It has nothing to do with the Xtian JC. In fact, Juicy founders Pam and Gela are Jewish!

singleagain

Tao wrote:

Juicy is short for Juicy Couture

https://juicycouture.com/

cnc

Tao wrote:

The brand is Juicy Couture - that's what JC stands for.

Tao

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 10:02 pm
singleagain wrote:
Juicy is short for Juicy Couture

https://juicycouture.com/

Oh of course! Lol. Can you see I don't do brands LOL LOL

Tao

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 10:04 pm
That was pretty dumb of me!
In any case though I still would not wear it. It's weird for a Jew imo
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics