Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Why do wars still exist?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 1:07 am
At the end of (and during!) every war, there is always a diplomatic negotiations going on between civil leaders to try to solve the conflict in way that’s most beneficial for both parties.WHY NOT DO THIS BEFORE THE WAR EVEN STARTS???
Once upon a time war was decided by who gains more territory. Nowadays it’s all about diplomacy and negotiations. So. What’s. The. Point. Of. Warfare?????

DrMom

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 1:18 am
How exactly does one negotiate with psychopathic barbarians?

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 1:28 am
Did you not know these were terrorists? They've stated they'd like to kill every jew and Christian in the world if possible.

How do you negotiate that?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 1:36 am
amother OP wrote:
At the end of (and during!) every war, there is always a diplomatic negotiations going on between civil leaders to try to solve the conflict in way that’s most beneficial for both parties.WHY NOT DO THIS BEFORE THE WAR EVEN STARTS???
Once upon a time war was decided by who gains more territory. Nowadays it’s all about diplomacy and negotiations. So. What’s. The. Point. Of. Warfare?????

Are you new to the middle east conflict? Its been going on for many decades. There is no diplomatic partner to negotiate anything with, before or after anything.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 2:19 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Are you new to the middle east conflict? Its been going on for many decades. There is no diplomatic partner to negotiate anything with, before or after anything.

I agree. But why does it always end with talks and deals? They need to just take back Gaza. There is nobody to negotiate with.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 3:05 am
amother OP wrote:

Did you just become aware of how the real world works? Theres no place for idealism when it comes to barbarians.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 3:43 am
amother Lemonlime wrote:
I agree. But why does it always end with talks and deals? They need to just take back Gaza. There is nobody to negotiate with.

They just need to take back Gaza? Rolling Eyes
Do you live abroad and how old are you?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 4:27 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
They just need to take back Gaza? Rolling Eyes
Do you live abroad and how old are you?

Yes I live abroad. I'm 40.

No I'm not so naive to think that it would be easy and simple, but honestly it's seems like the only long term road to peace. Hamas doesn't believe in ceasefire, it's just a pause to reload. Having them within our borders willingly is bound to fail.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed