Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
A word of warning about Shein

nw11

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 5:25 am
A few weeks ago I made a couple of large orders on Shein. This was my first time that I had to return [quite a few] items. For some reason, my orders had disappeared from their system. I tried to contact them, but they didn't even allow me to use the live chat button even though it was during their official live chat hours. I suspect they block it when they see which type of query they have. I had a an email correspondence with them where I repeatedly asked them for my return labels and they either ignored me or told me they're working on my case (as if). To cut a long story short, I finally got one return label from them, but they are completely ignoring my request for a label for my second order.

Besides the loss of money, the aggravation I have had with their absymal custmer service, is considerable. There is simply nobody to talk to. They are only interested in taking your money.
The mistake I made was paying with a debit card. Had I paid with a credit card, I could open a dispute with the credit card company. Apparently AMEX are terrific at dealing with these kinds of issues.

In the iterim, I have heard that I am not the only one who has had return issues with shein and suffered financial loss. Their prices are cheap for a reason!

In conclusion, tread carefully when ordering with Shein. Make sure you are backed by a reputable credit card company, and be warned that, if any issues come up, you will probably be left high and dry.

If anybody has advice for me, I'm all ears.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 6:37 am
Ugh
Sorry that happened to you
Thank you for paying it forward

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 7:52 am
Sorry you're dealing with that.
Maybe you could open another account to be able to chat?

I've also been annoyed by the return process lately. They ask to upload photos for each item and it's a total nuisance.

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:00 am
Shein uses slave labor, unabashedly. And their clothing is made up of chemicals. Stay away from Shein

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 8:27 am
amother Mistyrose wrote:
Sorry you're dealing with that.
Maybe you could open another account to be able to chat?

I've also been annoyed by the return process lately. They ask to upload photos for each item and it's a total nuisance.

Choose a different option and you don't need to upload
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics