Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Petite Clair
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:44 pm
What is their quality like?
Do they have good costumer service?

Compared to Kidichik and tottini they are a lot more expensive… I wonder if the quality and service are better?

giftedmom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
What is their quality like?
Do they have good costumer service?

Compared to Kidichik and tottini they are a lot more expensive… I wonder if the quality and service are better?

Yes and yes
Their fabric is soft and feels like quality. If you wait a few months they go down 70%.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:47 pm
Their quality and fabric is really great!!
I do think it may have changed over the years, but it’s still very very good
It’s way better quality than tottini and kidichic

iamamotha

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:49 pm
More expensive but better quality there clothes wash really nice

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:55 pm
Petit clair has excellent Quality, comfort and fit. I used to buy a lot of their stuff per season but they became so expensive. they raise their prices every season. So didn't buy anything this season Mad

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:57 pm
How do they wash?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 9:58 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Yes and yes
Their fabric is soft and feels like quality. If you wait a few months they go down 70%.

When? Chanuka? Later?

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 10:02 pm
By the end of the season my tottini clothes are ready for the garbage but petit clair can be passed down for my next kid

tweety1

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 10:30 pm
amother Bisque wrote:
By the end of the season my tottini clothes are ready for the garbage but petit clair can be passed down for my next kid

I happen to love tottini. I wash them on cold and hang dry them. They look brand new at the end of the season.

giftedmom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 10:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
When? Chanuka? Later?

Chanukah time they usually start at 30% off and go lower from there. Also at some point in off season their outlet site, petit rack, goes online. This year they also had a pop up shop in Lakewood. I got some great stuff for 10$ a piece. Usually the dressy expensive pieces are the first to be reduced and go lowest towards the end of the season.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 11:18 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I happen to love tottini. I wash them on cold and hang dry them. They look brand new at the end of the season.

I wash and dry all my kids clothes except for shabbos. I can't be busy hang drying everything.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Sep 10 2023, 11:24 pm
I had really good experience with their customer service. Had an issue with an item and they refunded me fully. Other than that one item, I find the quality amazingand that's what keeps me shopping there- quality and customer service.

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:13 am
amother Bisque wrote:
I wash and dry all my kids clothes except for shabbos. I can't be busy hang drying everything.

So there you go. I have a few boys in a row and each if their shirts never go into the dryer. I have 3 little girls and their clothing I don't either dry. I guess that's why my kids clothing look great. The dryer kills clothing.

Last edited by tweety1 on Mon, Sep 11 2023, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:05 am
Aren't they stuff after hanging dry?

lukewarmcoffee

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 2:16 am
I did not like the clothes I got
knits ripped after 2-3 wearings, I wash and hang dry kids shabbos clothes

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 7:53 am
tweety1 wrote:
So there you go. I have a few boys in a row and each if their shirts never go into the dryer. I have 3 little girls and their clothing I don't either dry. I guess that's why my kids clothing look great. The dryer kills clothing.

I dry my clothing from petit clair as well and their in perfect condition. That's my point here

Highstrung

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 9:28 am
I have hand me downs from Petit Clair that I love. The quality is fantastic. I am able to pass them on to someone else even though they were second hand already and they wash really nicely . Tottini is a hit or miss , some items last and others don’t. But I don’t find that they are long lasting . I find that Kidichic I’m able to pass forward too. But there is something nicer about Petite Clair clothes in general, and Im not someone who cares about brand names or anything of the sort .

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 9:43 am
I don’t know about customer service because I never returned , but I love their clothes . They are absolutely beautiful.

amother
Canary

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 9:59 am
amother Bisque wrote:

Any clothing will lose the nice look when dried in the dryer. They fade, discolor, lose their shape. I don't even put pajamas in the dryer. Only underwear and socks. Everything else gets hung up.

amother
Canary

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 10:01 am
amother Bisque wrote:
I dry my clothing from petit clair as well and their in perfect condition. That's my point here

Maybe to you they seem in perfect condition because you're used to clothing that was dried in the dryer. But in reality, the dryer ruins clothing. But if you're used to clothing from the dryer, then to you they seem to be in perfect condition.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics