Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Hostess toiletries

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 5:53 pm
I’m trying to create some sort of toiletries basket to leave in my guest room in case guests forget toothpaste etc. The bathroom is shared with other members of the house, so I want to make it cute and put it in the room itself so that they don’t have to hunt through the bathroom shelves and cabinets to find something they may have forgotten. What about personal items like pads/bedikos? Is it weird to include? As a guest I would totally appreciate it but some of the guests we have are couples and a guy would find it uncomfortable.

Pamela

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 5:57 pm
I do not leave pads or bedikos since I many times host men (mishaluchim from israel). Items I keep in my guest bathroom vanity : closed pack of toothbrush/floss/mouthwash/toothpaste/His and Hers soap / shampoo/deoderants/qtips/tylenol/motrin/wipes/tissues.
In the room I keep rain gear, wig stand, spear towels

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 6:02 pm
Awe.. I’d put in tissues, makeup remover, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bedikah cloths- only if I knew a married lady would be staying, band aids, Tylenol, basatracin, cotton balls, quetips, spot remover- like a tide pen, lint brush, plastic cups, mouth wash, ❤️
Hatzlocha

groovy1224

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 6:03 pm
I actually do keep pads/tampons/bedika cloths in the basket I keep in my guest bathroom, but it's in a small box labeled feminine items so it's a little more discreet.

Mine has mouthwash, toothpaste, cheap toothbrushes, makeup wipes, spray deodorant, a ride pen, contact solution, and some disposable rain bonnets to cover shaitels in the rain.

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 6:08 pm
What about leaving it in the guest room instead of the shared bathroom?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 6:51 pm
I’m planning on leaving it in the guest room. The people who come are obviously fine with sharing a bathroom with kids, but I don’t need my kids going though/messing up whatever nice basket I put together.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics