Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Beautiful mikvaos in yerushalayim or BB
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 6:56 am
Ill be in e"y for pesach and I think Ill need to use mikvah the first day we land (if im calculating correctly) while were there. Were staying by my in laws too.

Any ideas of what to do re being by in laws? Especially if its the first day we land its not nice to go to a hotel...

We will have my husbands car to use. I havent been to mikvah in over a year BH so Id love to use a really beautiful mikvah. Can people suggest some nice mivkaos around yerushalayim or bnei brak? I heard of belz so far. Does anyone know the contact info or how appts work? Were staying in rishon letzion but my husband wants me to tovel in yerushalayim

What a zechus to use a mikvah in e"y im very excited actually!

lotus2525

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 8:26 am
025004441 belz

dena613

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 8:29 am
Just want to say I'm so impressed by your positive attitude toward the mitzva!
That's something I need to work on.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 12:52 pm
The one in belz is beautiful! Just opened recently... Others may call it the pninat chemed mikvah since it's under pninat chemed. Entrance is a bit hard to find... Look for potted plants.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 12:59 pm
Lol, I've never actually been to the new Pninat Chemed mikvah but I could've told you that... it seems that every mikvah in Yerushalayim is behind potted plants!Smile

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 1:15 pm
I had to do this on a recent trip. I stayed in the Prima Palace hotel and it was a 5 minute walk to the Zupnik mikva. (Technically you still are supposed to quarantine the 1st day, can you use that as an excuse to stay in a hotel?) The mikva was not physically beautiful, but it was an experience I will never forget. The process was very much more involved than it is in the States, and the women only spoke Yiddish, but like you said, it felt like such a zechus!

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 1:28 pm
Wow! What an awesome perspective! I will also be going to e"y for Pesach and I was dreading the fact that I will most likely need to go when I'm there. Now I'm actually thinking what a nice thing it'll be if I do end up going... Thanks for the change in perspective!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 2:26 pm
ty ladies!
I got married in e"y and toveled as a kallah in TLV so id love to try yerushalayim this time Wink

I heard of zupniks, good to know about belz.... here I have to make an appt through an automated system, is it the same by belz? do non chassidish women go? (I dont shave)

any other beautiful mikvaos? ie like the crown heights on they just built, grove in the 5ts...

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 3:06 pm
I love ur attitude!
Married for 8 years, I never enjoyed going to the mikva, It's just something I need to get over and done with.
But you speak of it in such a nice way.
Amazing perspective and kol hakovod to you.
The Belz mikva I heard is stunning! Im sure its not only for chassidishe women, just like any other mikva...
I doubt you will be the first person not shaved.

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 5:24 pm
Just want to add that you can request a Kallah room sometimes. They only charge. A little more, but that way you get a much nicer room and usually a private Mikva too!

amother
Maple

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 10:23 pm
RBS has a stunning new mikvah.
https://www.mayimtehorim.com/

When I was a kallah I went to this mikvah in Yerushalayim.
https://mikve.net/mikve/189/
The kallah room was beautiful, I don't know what the other rooms are like.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Mar 24 2022, 11:05 pm
I came on here to mention the new mikvah in pninat chemed (belz),
I was there last night, and it's so beautiful!
Very relaxing atmosphere, everything is brand new.
It really changed my entire mikvah experience .
The automated phone system is also in English.
Enjoy your trip to Eretz Yisrael!

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 1:31 am
Also here to recommend belz, it was such a positive experience!
they speak english so don't worry about any language barriers.
It's brand new and GORGEOUS

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 4:33 am
as a belze I am proud to say that this mikva project was our Rebbes "baby." He was very involved in the building works/design and put major enphasis that it should be a nice, enjoyable,spa-like experience for women. He also said that we dont only need to make it nice to make women who otherwise wouldn't want to go, to want to go, but also for the women that already do go should have a positive experience and make them feel special.
Enjoy your trip to Eretz Yisroel.

amother
Latte

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 5:30 am
This was many years ago (at least 18)
We stayed in an apartment on the corner of Strauss street.
Right on the corner there’s a taxi stand that takes directly to Bene Brak - for those that know the area

There is a Mikvah near that area
I needed to go Friday Night
When I got there it was a flight of steps going down into a basement
I was soooooo nervous
All I prayed for was that it should be clean

When I opened the door at the bottom of the steps
My jaw dropped
The most gorgeous lobby
It had gardens and waterfalls
Super clean and super fancy
The prep rooms where also fancy and clean
But I mostly remember the lobby because it made such an impression

I still remember such a beautiful experienc

If anyone knows which Mikvah I’m talking about please let me know

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 6:44 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Also here to recommend belz, it was such a positive experience!
they speak english so don't worry about any language barriers.
It's brand new and GORGEOUS

wow thanks for writing in.
I actually speak hebrew I was assuming it would have been in yiddish or hebrew thats great that there is english too.

did you have to bring your own towel and robe?
how much was it?
was ur mikvah attendant chassidish?
just wondering bc im sefardi and I do things diff than ashkenazim like dip times and saying bracha before I tovel etc

amother
Aconite

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 7:50 am
I just wanted to say that I’ve had to go to the Mikvah in Jerusalem twice now, have tried two different ones (not mentioned here) that were supposed to be very nice. I’m used to one of the most gorgeous Mikvah’s in the world, so I knew it was never going to compare.

They didn’t compare. Not physically. Things I took for granted were not there. It was all so different.

However, they were two of the best experiences of my life. I was so joyful that I had the opportunity to fulfill one of my special positive commandments in Israel, and it was so holy. I only wish they had been followed by children but maybe the mitzvah itself was my child.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 4:27 am
Does anyone have the number for the Belz Mikveh in Yerusbalyim? Is there an American number?
Also are there any other mikvehs in the area? I am staying near Jerusalem estates/Schneller

gottago

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 4:37 am
Belz in pninat chemed (across from shefa mall) is tops! Lots of Americans, including sefardiot, go there.
If you send me your contact info, I have a video of how to find the entrance.

amother
Bellflower

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 4:38 am
Beautiful Mikva in Jerusalem mountains הר אדר
Best one I’ve been to in Jerusalem area
Contact (hebrew only) 054-533-6770 עדינה
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions