Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
What dessert are you serving for YT?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

bashinda

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 11:06 pm
I want to make Caramel Cake for the last days. It looks yummy.
I made one of Sarah Lasry's ice cream recipes from Ami (I'm skipping the chocolate bowls. It's a pint of vanilla ice cream, apple pie filling, pareve caramel cream and crumbled graham crackers)
I made kokosh cake (not a new recipe. It's a Tishrei staple for me)
Honey cookies
big bite cookies
pareve tiramisu in individual cups

paprika

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 11:14 pm
achayl wrote:
Hot chocolate pudding cake

Could you please post recipe? Thx.

jys

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 11:20 pm
achayl wrote:

frozen 1/2 bake chocolate mousse

Recipe please?

jys

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 11:24 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
egg free chocolate mousse

Please please can I get this Recipe?

shanie5

Post Mon, Oct 10 2011, 11:47 pm
INSPIREME wrote:
Recipe for Egg Free layered ice cream

Ingredients:
6 chocolate graham crackers
1 pkg. duplex cookies - crushed
2 10oz. whipped toppings
1 instant vanilla pudding
1 instant chocolate pudding
1.5 cups coffee whitener

Lay the 6 graham crackers on the bottom of a 9*13 pan. Whip up one whip with the vanilla pudding. Slowly add 3/4 c. coffe whitener. Layer this mixture on top of the crackers. Top with 1/2 of the crushed cookie crumbs. Whip up one whip with the chocolate pudding. Slowly add 3/4 c. coffe whitener. Layer this mixture on top of the crushed cookies. Top with the rest of the cookie crumbs.

Thank you. saving and printing it now.....

flowerpower

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 12:02 am
Gona try to make tomorrow the apple custard ice cream from the Relish/binah. Few people told me they made it and was good.

willow

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:18 am
Thank you inspired!

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:37 am
flowerpower wrote:
Gona try to make tomorrow the apple custard ice cream from the Relish/binah. Few people told me they made it and was good.

Please report back on it. I saved that one to try some time. Not making YT so it isn't now, but it looks really good.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:54 am
I will let you know how it went.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 11:16 am
OOTBubby wrote:
granolamom wrote:
akivachaya wrote:
I am making......

carrot muffins
tri color frozen tart (either individual or in a pan, not sure which yet)
sorbet and ice cream sandwich
caramel cake

would you mind typing out the recipe for the caramel cake? my ds had this once and has been asking for it since. thanks so much!

I don't know if it is the recipe she is making but there was a recipe for one in one of this past week's magazines (I think Binah). It called for caramel flavored chips though which I've never seen (though I'm OOT).

yes, its the same. I dont know if anyone posted the recipe, but here is the one im using.

4 eggs
1 3/4 c sugar
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
3/4 c oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c orange juice
1/2 c non dairy creamer
3 tsp baking powder
2 1/2 c flour
1/2 c caramel chips, melted

preheat oven to 350
beat eggs and sugar. add remaining ingredients in order. pour into well greased bundt pan. bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.

glaze
1/2 stick margarine
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c non dairy creamer
1 c confectioner sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

heat margarine, sugar, and creamer over medium flame until smooth. add in remaining ingredients, beat until smooth. pour over cake.

*sprinkle some caramel chips on top if you want

gardengirl

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 6:31 pm
INSPIREME wrote:
Recipe for Egg Free layered ice cream

Ingredients:
6 chocolate graham crackers
1 pkg. duplex cookies - crushed
2 10oz. whipped toppings
1 instant vanilla pudding
1 instant chocolate pudding
1.5 cups coffee whitener

Lay the 6 graham crackers on the bottom of a 9*13 pan. Whip up one whip with the vanilla pudding. Slowly add 3/4 c. coffe whitener. Layer this mixture on top of the crackers. Top with 1/2 of the crushed cookie crumbs. Whip up one whip with the chocolate pudding. Slowly add 3/4 c. coffe whitener. Layer this mixture on top of the crushed cookies. Top with the rest of the cookie crumbs.
[b]
Inspireme, I have only seen the whips in 8oz or 16 oz sizes. Do you mean a total of 20 oz.? Or is it 2 small or 2 large whips? Your recipe looks great, btw.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 7:58 pm
akivachaya wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
granolamom wrote:
akivachaya wrote:
I am making......

carrot muffins
caramel cake

would you mind typing out the recipe for the caramel cake? my ds had this once and has been asking for it since. thanks so much!

I don't know if it is the recipe she is making but there was a recipe for one in one of this past week's magazines (I think Binah). It called for caramel flavored chips though which I've never seen (though I'm OOT).

yes, its the same. I dont know if anyone posted the recipe, but here is the one im using.

What brand are the caramel chips? I haven't seen them in the stores here and would love to get them.

4 eggs
1 3/4 c sugar
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
3/4 c oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c orange juice
1/2 c non dairy creamer
3 tsp baking powder
2 1/2 c flour
1/2 c caramel chips, melted

preheat oven to 350
beat eggs and sugar. add remaining ingredients in order. pour into well greased bundt pan. bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.

glaze
1/2 stick margarine
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c non dairy creamer
1 c confectioner sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

heat margarine, sugar, and creamer over medium flame until smooth. add in remaining ingredients, beat until smooth. pour over cake.

*sprinkle some caramel chips on top if you want

shanie5

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 8:01 pm
the 8 oz will work fine.

hadasa

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 8:18 pm
What a delicious thread!

We're having compote, jello, ice cream sundae cake and a variety of other cakes. My daughter made a streusel cake and biscotti and will hopefully make an oatmeal choc. chip cake. We're several families planning the meals together so I don't know what other cakes they're making.

granolamom

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 11:07 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
granolamom wrote:
akivachaya wrote:
I am making......

carrot muffins
caramel cake

ah, my sister told me that the caramel chips are new to the market and when binah printed the recipe they flew off the shelves and are now close to impossible to find.
If anyone knows of another recipe (that doesnt call for those chips) I'd love to have it!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 11:18 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

Please report back on it. I saved that one to try some time. Not making YT so it isn't now, but it looks really good.

I made it today and a few pieces already went so seems like its good. I put more batter ontop before putting on the crumbs so it looks nicer.

balibusta

Post Wed, Oct 12 2011, 9:33 am
flowerpower wrote:

Cud I please have the recipe it sounds good..

paprika

Post Wed, Oct 12 2011, 9:57 am
granolamom wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
granolamom wrote:
akivachaya wrote:
I am making......

carrot muffins
caramel cake

ah, my sister told me that the caramel chips are new to the market and when binah printed the recipe they flew off the shelves and are now close to impossible to find.
If anyone knows of another recipe (that doesnt call for those chips) I'd love to have it!

If you live in BP, Super 13 has them (as of yesterday).

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Oct 12 2011, 10:14 am
paprika wrote:
If you live in BP, Super 13 has them (as of yesterday).

What brand are they?

sbs

Post Wed, Oct 12 2011, 10:29 am
AZmom09 wrote:
sbs wrote:

tiramisu ice cream

Can I have your tiramisu ice cream recipe?

not a real recipe,
I use either store bought ice cream or homemade ice cream for the ice cream layer and layer it with cappucino tea biscuits dipped in coffee liquer mixed with some sugar, (don't have exact measurements)
layer ice cream, layer biscuits, layer ice cream, layer crumbled biscuits on top
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics