Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
BRAND NEW wardrobe with mirrored sliding door for sale

emmasence

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 10:38 am
$600.00 (negotiable)
BRAND NEW Ikea Pax Malm 59” wardrobe for sale. Color: White Stained Oak.

I'm looking to sell a brand new, fully-assembled Ikea PAX wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. My lease fell through just as I finished assembling it, and I sadly have no use for it in my new place. This great wardrobe fits a ton of stuff and doesn't need as much space as other pieces of this size because of the sliding doors. All in all a great value! The set cost twice as much but am selling it at this price due to timing/space issues.
Set includes 6 shelves, 3 clothes rails, 2 wire baskets, 1 storage drawer with 16 compartments and 1 shoe organizer. (See last picture below for depiction of the finished product. You can adjust the configuration to suit, though)

Please PM me asap if you're interested. You'll need to make arrangements to pick up and disassemble if need be. The wardrobe is in an elevator building, so no worries about negotiating stairs.

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics