Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
What/which/where to purchase high speed internet in Israel

rise above

Post Sun, Jul 16 2006, 1:49 pm
Does anyone have any details on how/where and which is the best company for high speed internet in Israel. I am moving now, and am looking to find the provider with the best service, and the least hassle. If anyone knows ANY information, I.e. companies, contact numbers... I would really apprecitate it.

supermom

Post Sun, Jul 16 2006, 2:00 pm
We have WOW. Once my husband comes home from maariv I would get you some more info.

suomynona

Post Sun, Jul 16 2006, 4:27 pm
You need another provider besides for WOW. (Leave it up to Israel to need 2 providers - that way they can each blame the other when the internet is down.)

I have Bezek Internet (aka. Bezek international?)
Unfortunately I don't have the number handy. If you call regular Bezek, I'm sure they will give it to you.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 3:47 am
we have netvision and they are also good for international calls as well.

aussiegal

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 4:33 am
The most important thing when finding a provider is to find out whether they have GOOD customer service. Internet service always ends up with problems, and it's annoying when your provider doesn't return phone calls promptly. I don't know many people are actually happy with their provider...so definitely go with something that's been tried and tested by the others.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 4:41 am
aussiegal wrote:
The most important thing when finding a provider is to find out whether they have GOOD customer service. Internet service always ends up with problems, and it's annoying when your provider doesn't return phone calls promptly. I don't know many people are actually happy with their provider...so definitely go with something that's been tried and tested by the others.

really??? I have been very happy with our internet provider. I have had no complaints whatesoever (poo poo) we have also had no problems as of either. why is it that many ppl do?

aussiegal

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 4:50 am
Well then, I may just switch to netvision. I actually recall my cousin telling me that she was happy with it too. But I've been looking into switching DSL providers for awhile now, and nobody seemed to be satisfied with their providers. MOst said that they never return phone calls, their internet constantly crashes..etc. etc. So ytwh, I guess you should be really happy with your choice!!!

netoomuch, I guess I'm recommending netvision to you!![/quote]

rise above

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 4:59 am
Thanks for the suggestions:) does anyone know how to contact netvision?

DevorahF

Post Mon, Jul 17 2006, 7:50 am
we have been bezek ben leumi and wow. we never had any problem.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 2:40 am
Our ISP is via netvision. The DSL is with Bezeq (which may be the only way to get it, since there is only one phone company).

We also have VoIP phone, so we have an American phone line.

We've been satisfied with everyone, more or less.

The less, btw is the limited bandwidth we're allowed in this country as a residence.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions