Home

Minyan in Poconos

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

im here!

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 9:37 pm       Post subject: Minyan in Poconos
Does anyone know of minyanim in Poconos? Chabad is a bit too far. Is there anything else?

SorGold

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 9:50 pm       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
I don't know where you'll be in the Poconos, but allentown and scranton are not far from the poconos. There are also camps in the Poconos that are opening soon.
When and where do u need a minyan?

Yakira

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 14 2010, 9:57 pm       Post subject:
My dream is to get together 10 of us to rent cabins in the Poconos and have a minyan together. The only places I know that have minyanim in the summer are Dora Golding in East Stroudsburg and I think Moshava.
Its a shame because there are beautiful places to go and stay and I'd love to spend a shabbos there but cant see it happening without a minyan.

Cookies n Cream

Post Posted: Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:16 am       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
From what I've heard, there is a minyan in the summer usually.

im here!

Post Posted: Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:25 am       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
Im looking for minyan near the Cove Haven Hotel.

Thanks

ESB

Post Posted: Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:50 am       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
I know bobov yeshiva camp is very close to poconos. They open next week.

SorGold

Post Posted: Tue, Jun 15 2010, 11:49 am       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
Camp Raninu in Honesdale is maybe 15 - 20 miles away.

mother of one

Post Posted: Sun, Aug 01 2010, 2:00 am       Post subject: re: Minyan in Poconos
Op, did you go yet? If yes, where did you find a minyan?
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1