Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Who was looking for corelle dishes?

willow

Post Sun, Jan 11 2009, 12:56 pm
I was. Thank you for the info and links

StrongIma

Post Sun, Jan 11 2009, 1:26 pm
thank u from me too, but I'm looking for winter white to match what I already have. Sad

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Jan 11 2009, 1:29 pm
Thanks! I put together a set of red floral plates, with a different soup bowl and mugs, but I think it will work, and it's still loads cheaper than the stores.

And it will come to my house. Smile

Now, only to get dh to toivel....the ultimate balabusta challenge...

But at least I'll now have a proper set of fleishig dishes! BH BH BH...

Barbara

Post Sun, Jan 11 2009, 1:35 pm
Also thanks. I've been married for 13 years, and our dishes are the ones that DH's mother gave him when she moved to Florida. She's been gone about 26 years. AND I've never liked the dishes. I bought the retro tile design for everyday, and will keep the others (Noritaki china) for Shabbat.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jan 14 2009, 4:18 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Thanks! I put together a set of red floral plates, with a different soup bowl and mugs, but I think it will work, and it's still loads cheaper than the stores.

And it will come to my house. Smile

Now, only to get dh to toivel....the ultimate balabusta challenge...

But at least I'll now have a proper set of fleishig dishes! BH BH BH...

FYI beware of horrible customer service.

I placed an order, less than a half hour after this went up. I got a order confirmation that all my items were in stock, and then they shipped 1 portion (bowls). 2 portions are still open (plates and mugs), and 1 is cancelled (small plates), bc now they say they are out of stock. Meanwhile I've paid for a set of bowls and they are in my house which I never would have ordered except to try to match the dishes (which are now out of stock). Again this was all 1 order. and it was confirmed.

I call customer service, they claim even though it says cancelled they are still trying to fill the order but won't know for possibly another week, so I have no idea what really is going on and apparently, neither do they.

This is a major company, and should have the computer capabilities to reflect actual inventory.

On top of this, no one contacted me that there's a problem. I had to chase after them. now with $17 in bowl that I may not want and I'm waiting for my wisdom teeth to grow back in. I'm about to call my bank to withhold payment (ie. via credit/check card) until this is resolved.

mommalah

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 12:11 am
I'm also having problems with this company. I put a bunch of stuff in my cart on one day forgot about it and went back the next day to order. What I wanted was out of stock, but for some reason checked the site later in the day and the stuff was back in stock. I was so excited, placed the order right then and there. Well, I forgot to write down the confirmation # so I couldn't check the status online so I called Cust Service. The guy said he couldn't find the order w/out the conf # but then came back at me a few minutes later saying if I give him the cc number he'll be able to find it. He is still unable to find the order but I see on my statement that I was charged $4.32. Question Question And I wasn't sent anything Exclamation Exclamation
This company is completely incompetent.
Beware!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains