Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I hate my overly large breasts making me sad
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 10:56 pm
I had a breast reduction before I met my husband. I gained some weight but not drastic. I also went on the birth control and the hormones can make breasts grow too. Now my breasts grew about 3 cups. I hate it so much. I was so happy with my smaller breasts. I feel disgusting. Now my clothes are getting small in the breast again. They just stand out so much even in a minimizer. I see how they no longer sit in my sports bra but spilling out. My breasts were very large for my body. I don’t care about nursing or not. But I do want to have a baby in the next few years so I guess I should wait until after to do another reduction. My husband likes any size of breasts on me. But when it gets to the point of this it’s miserable. It’s making me sad.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 10:57 pm
I’ll take donations. I am completely flat 😵‍💫.

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 10:57 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
I’ll take donations. I am completely flat 😵‍💫.

I wish I could donate. I would be delighted to

amother
Taupe

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 10:59 pm
Totally flat here. I wish I could relate.
It’s so womanly and looks healthy and beautiful.

amother
Garnet

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:04 pm
OP I get you mine hurt me so much sometimes, they are heavy to carry around, it also doesn't help with posture.

I hate wearing underwires but don't have a choice it's literally a pain!! for whatever reason we were made this way so I try to focus on that . ..

lot's of hugs op!

Dolly Welsh

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:07 pm
We all know breast milk is best. It is.

But not at the price of making the woman miserable. You might consider the reduction thing now.

It won't affect your fertility, I assume, although you could check about that.

It might indeed prevent you from nursing, but you say you don't mind that.

Don't be miserable.

amother
Banana

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:12 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
OP I get you mine hurt me so much sometimes, they are heavy to carry around, it also doesn't help with posture.

I hate wearing underwires but don't have a choice it's literally a pain!! for whatever reason we were made this way so I try to focus on that . ..

lot's of hugs op!

Panache and curvy Kate have wire free bras for bigger busts. At my biggest, I was a 32gg and was able to wear a wire free sports bra as well as regular wire free bra. Check out Bravissimo in Manhattan. They carry those brands and specialize in bigger busts

amother
Sunflower

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:20 pm
Minimizers are overrated. They can actually make breasts look larger from the front by squishing them flatter. Wearing a non-minimizing bra that's your actual size (though it can be hard to find) can be more comfortable and can actually make your breasts look smaller from the front (depending on the clothes you're wearing) because they'll look more projected but narrower.

amother
Mimosa

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:23 pm
I can relate. All my dresses look weird because I have to get a larger size because of my breasts. I wish it was easier to buy shirts and dresses that fit properly. I'm always embarrassed that even dressing with tznius they stand out so much.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:25 pm
Another flat girl here. Almost wish we can make a support group. My non existent ones make me really sad too. I'm sorry OP 🫂

amother
Green

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:26 pm
I hate mine too. Didn’t have a reduction though. And now after nursing a few kids they are even bigger. Huge breasts are not fun, they are so heavy to carry around, I have back issues from it and I can’t fit into any clothing in a normal way. I think it’s kind of insensitive to say you have flat breasts and wish you had hers. No you don’t. No one wants to deal with the negative parts of huge breasts. We all wish for normal size ones.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:38 pm
amother Green wrote:
I hate mine too. Didn’t have a reduction though. And now after nursing a few kids they are even bigger. Huge breasts are not fun, they are so heavy to carry around, I have back issues from it and I can’t fit into any clothing in a normal way. I think it’s kind of insensitive to say you have flat breasts and wish you had hers. No you don’t. No one wants to deal with the negative parts of huge breasts. We all wish for normal size ones.

No one said they wish they had hers, just that they have the opposite problem of being totally flat and wish they weren't flat.

amother
Glitter

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:41 pm
Did you ask you dh his opinion about it? Most men love big breasts!

amother
Latte

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:42 pm
What's a good brand for underwire? My Wacoal ones are garbage after a few months. I'm 36G. Hate it. Can I go back to 34DD please???

amother
Glitter

Post Sat, May 18 2024, 11:43 pm
Be confident about it. I wear padded bras.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 12:38 am
Sorry you feel this way…❤️
Just sayin, I’m usually really small and now that I’m pregnant they grew.. husband is SO excited, makes me feel kinda bad about myself til now.. and how small it’ll go back..

amother
Eggplant

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 2:35 am
Same here... My youngest is 4 and I stopped nursing her 3 years ago... Still waiting for them to get smaller, but I've lost hope.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 2:44 am
Ugh yes it’s such a struggle. It is so hard to shop for clothes, my back hurts all the time, I literally asked my husband to hold up my breasts so he could see how much weight I’m carrying and he was mindblown.

I had tiny breasts as a teen and davened for bigger ones. Hashem, I take those prayers back!

I have found that when I lose weight, it comes off my breasts. I need to diet.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 3:05 am
amother Oxfordblue wrote:
Almost wish we can make a support group.

Isn't that a bra? LOL

amother
Heather

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 4:21 am
So validating to read this. I have massive breasts and they are honestly such a pain. Nursing doesn't work for me for other reasons (partly because of hanging breasts and the milk gets stuck) so it doesn't even help me. The only pro is that dh likes it, but I think he'd like it even if I was 3 cups sizes smaller. BH I'm pregnant right now, and I feel like I'm holding 10 extra lbs just in my breasts. They're so heavy and uncomfortable, and it's hard to find clothes that fit nicely. It's not like I wish to be flat - I just wish to be average. I'm with you, OP, and sending hugs!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics