Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking for a car cleaning service for pesach in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 12:41 pm
Anyone have any good recommendations? I called one place and they charge $120 for an SUV which I thought was a bit expensive.

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 3:29 pm

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 3:30 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone have any good recommendations? I called one place and they charge $120 for an SUV which I thought was a bit expensive.

Maybe use them.

The above is more since they come to you.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 10:03 am
amother Canary wrote:
Maybe use them.

The above is more since they come to you.

The place I mentioned in my post comes to me as well and they are definitely cheaper than the one you posted but I appreciate your help. I went with the other place and they shampoo and steam as well for $120 for my SUV.

BusyBoys

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 10:23 am
amother OP wrote:
The place I mentioned in my post comes to me as well and they are definitely cheaper than the one you posted but I appreciate your help. I went with the other place and they shampoo and steam as well for $120 for my SUV.

You got a great deal.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 2:31 pm
amother OP wrote:

Can you please share their info with me? Where you happy with them and was it more than 1 person who cleaned it?
Thanks

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 2:34 pm
LCC 609-616-2299
See if you can get into the group rate happening during the day tomorrow at Boulevard of the Americas

ddmom

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 2:46 pm
amother OP wrote:

What's their number?

amother
Oleander

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:37 am
Am I the only one who calls the teens who put flyers on mailboxes and clean for $65?
Yes they are not professional but they do get the car Chumetix clean and that is what I care about.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 4:59 pm
amother Puce wrote:
Can you please share their info with me? Where you happy with them and was it more than 1 person who cleaned it?
Thanks

They're coming to me tomorrow so I can't tell you if I'm happy with them yet. The person who I spoke to told me it will either be 1 or 2 guys so I don't know yet how many will come. I did request 2 come but it's not a guarantee. The name is Clean Cars R Us and their number is #833-927-4634.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries