Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Kitchen chair

Mrs. Crocs

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:04 pm
Any recommendations for a reasonably priced comfortable kitchen chair that can be bought online?

Thank you!

calvinhobbs

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:05 pm
Would you consider going to store? I know some good places to get top quality for less money. Is Brooklyn fine?

Mrs. Crocs

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:08 pm
Yes. Thank you!

calvinhobbs

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:14 pm
Mrs. Crocs wrote:
Yes. Thank you!

Mikes dinettes (near gg in bp) has some really good close out deals.

Then the dinette place in willi on Penn st (there are 2 so see the cross streets) between Harrison and Broadway has all ranges and styles.

Oftentimes in any store you can get a good deal on floor samples.

I’ll tell you my experience, I ordered a full set of table and chairs on wayfair for 300 and it lasted 2-3 years. It was fabric and wood and it was rickety. But it worked so we kept it until the things on the table started falling off from moving around. And the chair split like a toothpick. But I did enjoy it while it lasted.

Then I got a table that is extremely sturdy with stone porcelain top which I can scrub with steel wool and use abrasives and it doesn’t show, but I didn’t get chairs yet. The table was pricey but it was so becuase it’s a small custom size. I’m sure it’s cheaper and just as sturdy if you take a reg size and doesn’t have to be the Calcutta marvel I took.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars